TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

It is pretty cool! I never usually check my CM cuz there is no point when I dtd most days. lol TMI I know but yeah.. messes things up you know?

I think the way to tell the differences is that if you stretch EWCM it’ll keep on stretching but... “leftovers” break more easily. I don’t know how I know that. I’ve become a font of very weird information over the years I’ve spent TTC :blush:
One floats and the other doesn’t as well apparently but I can never remember which way round it is...

You know I just Googled if EWCM floats or not lol

And apparently Semen will dissolve in water wereas EWCM will not . So EWCM will float . Never knew that interesting ..

Semen also doesn’t stretch I believe. In fact it starts to liquify after a few minutes. What really helped me figure it out was to check cm every single day of my cycle. That way I noticed a pattern and now it’s very obvious to me when I O. Well once I get my cycle back. If it’s like last time I get another 6 months period free while nursing.

Hi ladies! Hope you don't mind me jumping on! I am also ttc#3 this is cycle 1. Have a DD who is 12 and a DS who is 10. I have a thread on here called finally ttc#3. if you'd kinda like my whole story! Still can't believe we are doing this. I'm excited but terrified. The gap is huge and can I do it all again? But the need and want for a baby has never left me so scared or not, we are doing this! I have PCOS so may not be easy but here goes! Baby dust to you all! X just to add I am 33 and so is DH lol X

Welcome Kay! I have PCOS too, I managed to conceive in my second cycle this time around (sadly ended in a chemical though) so it can happen quickly which surprised me! Are you having any treatment for the PCOS?

Welcome Kay! I have PCOS too, I managed to conceive in my second cycle this time around (sadly ended in a chemical though) so it can happen quickly which surprised me! Are you having any treatment for the PCOS?

Thanks Jellybean! I'm sorry to hear about the chemical, those are awful! But you're right it does happen! I am going to try and stay positive just alsp trying to keep myself in check that it just may not work for me now. No, I'm not having any treatment. I do have periods just the cycle length varies quite often so I'm not always sure when af is due. I have got some opks to try and track ov but if after a couple of cycles I haven't got a bfp I want to try temping. And go from there I guess! If temping doesn't ahow ov then I'll go back to my GP for advice on the next stage. Where are you in your cycle now? I am on cd 12. Do you have treatment for your PCOS?

I’m not having treatment at the moment. I’ve been ovulating which I wasn’t before so just hoping for the best! I’m in the waiting to ovulate part of my cycle. I’ve been expecting a temp rise the last couple of days but it hasn’t happened yet! I had a just about positive OPK a couple of days ago (mine never seem to go completely dark) so not sure what’s happening. I live in fear of my body stopping ovulating again.
Like you, my cycles aren’t the same length every month so I do a lot of tracking because otherwise I find myself getting stressed about and to expect AF. The tracking can drive me a bit mad itself though. It’s a difficult balance isn’t it?

I’m not having treatment at the moment. I’ve been ovulating which I wasn’t before so just hoping for the best! I’m in the waiting to ovulate part of my cycle. I’ve been expecting a temp rise the last couple of days but it hasn’t happened yet! I had a just about positive OPK a couple of days ago (mine never seem to go completely dark) so not sure what’s happening. I live in fear of my body stopping ovulating again.
Like you, my cycles aren’t the same length every month so I do a lot of tracking because otherwise I find myself getting stressed about and to expect AF. The tracking can drive me a bit mad itself though. It’s a difficult balance isn’t it?
I'm so glad that ov has been happening for you. Fingers crossed your temp rises in the next day or 2. I'm the same I stress about af and when is she going to turn up this time. Sometimes it's only a couple of days difference to last cycle. Other times can be abit longer. It's one of those thing's I can't predict. So frustrating having such limited control over your body!I'm also waiting to ov. Tested this morning and its negative but will do another later. I'm testing twice a day from this point.
Maybe we will ov around the same time and can keep each other company during the TWW lol

That would be great Kay! Hope ov happens for you soon!

Same too you hun! The tww drags so it's nice to have company during it. Especially with people who can relate.Dh tries but I know all the ins and outs baffles him lol we haven't really told anyone we are trying either. We want it to be a surprise if it does happen

Welcome Kay good luck in your journey!

TWW totally sucks ! You’ve came to the right thread for support etc . I only have DH too as we are not telling anyone we are TTC3. Like your DH he doesn’t care for the ins and outs of OPKs etc lol .

It’s nice to get other ladies views and support.

I think my OPKs are starting to get darker now!.

TWW totally sucks ! You’ve came to the right thread for support etc . I only have DH too as we are not telling anyone we are TTC3. Like your DH he doesn’t care for the ins and outs of OPKs etc lol .

Hi! Thanks babybump! Yeah it does, although everything seems to go in slow motion when ttc! No my dh is happy to say he wants another baby and to dtd but other than that I think the whole thing confuses him! Lol.

Absolutely. I love this forum as you can literally talk about any thing. No-one judges you. Everyone supports you and helps you. It's nice not to feel alone!

Yay for darker opks! Hopefully ov will happen in the next day or 2 for you then! Best get hubby prepped 😂

I am hoping o will happen for me soon too.

Hi! Thanks babybump! Yeah it does, although everything seems to go in slow motion when ttc! No my dh is happy to say he wants another baby and to dtd but other than that I think the whole thing confuses him! Lol.

Absolutely. I love this forum as you can literally talk about any thing. No-one judges you. Everyone supports you and helps you. It's nice not to feel alone!

Yay for darker opks! Hopefully ov will happen in the next day or 2 for you then! Best get hubby prepped 😂

Haha totally agree men are clueless! But he’s well and truely prepped!

Thanks hope O happens for you soon too! Do you have any idea when it might be?

Can some help me please

I am new to this I didn’t want to turn to the internet but I’m desperate...

Ttc I am taking I-folic everyday partner and I have been using conceive plus.

I have two apps that help me track my o’s so depending what one I’m 6 to 7 dpo for 4 days I have had cramping in my pelvic / uterus area on and off {comes and goes threw out the day and night } I have had low back pain for 3 days headaches for 3 days been feeling tired for 4 days my sense of smell has been off the charts and been feeling bit dizzy here and there and starting to feel Like I need to throw up and feel like I have a mucus ball suck in my throat I have a 4 year old
Please help

My personal experience is apps to track O are inaccurate . I was using two and both had my O day off by 3/4 days ! If your not using OPKs or temping it may be less accurate .

When is your AF due ? Not sure there is much you can do other than wait until you can test . Which is always frustrating

Good luck and I hope you feel better soon !

Sorry OPK - Ovulation Prediction Kit .

Do you have a regular cycle each month

Haha totally agree men are clueless! But he’s well and truely prepped!

Thanks hope O happens for you soon too! Do you have any idea when it might be?

Oh they most certainly are! Lol. Oooh that's good, mine too😂

Thank you! Umm I'm hoping within the next few days. I haven't used a test this morning but I'm going to in a minute and see if it's still as faint as yesterday.

Can some help me please

I am new to this I didn’t want to turn to the internet but I’m desperate...

Ttc I am taking I-folic everyday partner and I have been using conceive plus.

I have two apps that help me track my o’s so depending what one I’m 6 to 7 dpo for 4 days I have had cramping in my pelvic / uterus area on and off {comes and goes threw out the day and night } I have had low back pain for 3 days headaches for 3 days been feeling tired for 4 days my sense of smell has been off the charts and been feeling bit dizzy here and there and starting to feel Like I need to throw up and feel like I have a mucus ball suck in my throat I have a 4 year old
Please help

I agree with babybump. Apps aren't always the most reliable when tracking thing's like ovulation. Temping or opks are the way to go if you want more accuracy.

Testing is the only way to know for sure whether your symptoms are down to pregnancy or not. However it may be too early to get an accurate answer. Perhaps wait until your closer to af and test then.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->