TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Cd14. Think I'm O'ing or did yesterday probably. No opks or temping but cp shifted to high, soft, open and I had a few lower pelvic pains. DH has been awesome about making sure we get in bd'ing :haha: He woke me up at 1am last night after I had fallen asleep and was like but we have to make a baby lmao This is a huge difference for us bc normally he's passed out early and has no sex drive. He'd pick sleep over bd'ing anytime, but he's so ready for baby #2. I'm nervous :haha:

Can some help me please

I am new to this I didn’t want to turn to the internet but I’m desperate...

Ttc I am taking I-folic everyday partner and I have been using conceive plus.

I have two apps that help me track my o’s so depending what one I’m 6 to 7 dpo for 4 days I have had cramping in my pelvic / uterus area on and off {comes and goes threw out the day and night } I have had low back pain for 3 days headaches for 3 days been feeling tired for 4 days my sense of smell has been off the charts and been feeling bit dizzy here and there and starting to feel Like I need to throw up and feel like I have a mucus ball suck in my throat I have a 4 year old
Please help

Good luck! Could very well be super early signs, but you never know. I'd wait maybe 2 more days and take a first response early result test. That's the only way you'll know. Could still be too early even then though.

CD 12 for me and my OPKs are so much lighter than they were this time last cycle and the cycle before. Very slow progression it seems this month. Not sure what’s happening with those !

I’m glad your DH is well on board MK makes life and trying so much easier !

Mk my hubby finds baby making sex much more fun and is often up for it more than other times :haha: good luck!

Bb my ov varies by a weeks. Hope you ov soon, the wait to O is so frustrating!

Think I am almost there with a positive OPK it’s almost fully dark ! I’m thinking today or tomorrow . Going to do another 2 tomorrow anyway .

How’s everyone !? !

Think I am almost there with a positive OPK it’s almost fully dark ! I’m thinking today or tomorrow . Going to do another 2 tomorrow anyway .

How’s everyone !? !

Oooh hopefully O is happening for you! I'm still waiting to o but tests are getting darker and I have more cm tonight. So maybe tomorrow or the next day!

How’s everyone !? !

Oooh hopefully O is happening for you! I'm still waiting to o but tests are getting darker and I have more cm tonight. So maybe tomorrow or the next day!

Fingers crossed for you ! We may enter the TWW at the same time

How’s everyone !? !

That would be great! We can compare symptoms and extremly early tests! 😂😂

Good luck y'all, can't wait to see the tests!!!

Thought I had O'd already, but today (cd15) my cervix was higher & softer than it's ever been and I've had a weird pain on my right side all evening. Sooo maybe I'm O'ing now :shrug: Who knows. Wish I had gotten some opk's but too late now.

I hate the guessing game when checking my cervix so much so I’ve stopped ! Could never tell anything ! .

How that’s a good sign for you though !

How’s everyone !? !

Haha look forward to it !

I think today’s the day CD14 . I’ve got a dull pain in my left ovary area ! Surely that’s a good sign ! See what the OPKs do later .

How’s everyone !? !

Haha look forward to it !
Me too! Lol o needs to hurry up so this tww can start

Woop just got my strongest ever positive OPK ! The line came up straight away and it was so dark !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->