TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Katy - go you on the testing restraint !

I'd like to be like you :)

Fingers crossed for you there's no sign of AF xx

Welcome to the new ladies!

Katy - keeping fx'd for you!

For those of us at 4dpo today: if this is our month then the cells are already dividing and travelling down the tube. Tomorrow there should be a nice blastocyst just hanging out in the uterus looking for a place to imbed.

3 days of +opk for me now, so confused! Did a preg test, I saw a second faint line.. but it disappeared after the time limit! :dohh:

How's everyone? Anyone else testing yet? X

Good luck Katy!!

IMG_4594.jpg

IMG_4595.jpg

So I no it's early but why not I like to see if there prone to evaps so here's 8dpo smu :dohh::thumbup:

I've just received some cheapie preg tests....20 of them!:wacko: used them when ttc #2 so thought I should stock up as I'm a bit poas crazy! Waiting on some opks too, tried them once before but the line never got darker, so I figured I'd missed ovulation and was surprised to find myself pregnant! Thought I'd try and figure out what's going on since I've only recently came off pill. Might be casual about it this month........oh who am I kidding! :happydance:

I'm glad it's just not me that was having doubts, it's really helped coming on here and reading your posts. Such a lovely, welcoming bunch, thank you. :thumbup::dust:

Baby brain whoa 20 tests!! I'm waiting for my 5 to arrive still. Might end up being like last month though where my luteal phase went down to 11 days and didn't use any anyway.

I've thrown all my baby stuff away too :-/.

I can't see anything ricschick but very early still.

Lol bloblo keep giving information about the science!! Saves Googling.

DH tried to get lucky and had to say no because of this thrush. I don't tell him though because he's so grossed out and won't touch me for ages. I've got cream which will hopefully sort it.

How's everyone feeling? I'm just bloated As f#$k

Thrush sucks ! I kept getting it a while ago - at least you have ovulated so no problems in that respect !

I'm feeling pretty good today . I'm am having weird feelings in lower abdomen - pulling and pain when I get up too quick - just like round ligament pain! I don't know what this is about but I'm not naive enough to put it down to anything but coincidence at this stage .

Very tender boobies !

Still haven't ordered any pregnancy tests but I just have my 1 . X

Well it was only a few pence more to buy 20 than 10 so I just went for it lol. I never used them all last time, just chucked out about 8 that went out of date 2.5years ago😂

Wondering what symptoms you guys have had coming off the pill etc? I was on desogestrel and I've had a really crampy tummy and pulling pains. Terrible headaches last week. All a bit unusual really. But I'm probably extra sensitive as I'm thinking about it all!

:hi: we are ttc our 4th baby after 3 miscarriages in a row! Fingers crossed it's so nerve wracking xx

Welcome to our group wantingagirl!

I have 7 or 8 ICs and a digi CB with week indicator at home, waiting to be used. When I get my BFP, I will be testing every second day to see line progression. I caught my chemical early last time I was pregnant. Lines just weren't progressing.

AF is a day late so I'm mildly hopeful. My LP is usually 11 days but I've had a 13 day LP twice in the last 6 months so that might be why it's late. I'll test on Thursday if AF doesn't show.

Can't make anything out there ricschick ! Is there anything IRL?

Ricschick- cant see anything either, but pic is very low quality on my phone.

Afm- 5dpo... if fertilised, the future baby will be an early blastocyst today - meaning that there will be a group of cells that will become a baby and a cavity visible that will become the sac.

Lovely bloblo ! Hopefully our little blastocysts are just making their way to burrow in to our nurturing womb lining ! You are very welcome little blastocysts !

Xx

Love it bloblo! ! 5dpo for me this morning too. Temp so erratic. So bloated!! Will be getting 21 day blood test tomorrow.

Rickschic - sorry i dont see it either but its difficult to see on my phone.
Everyone is creeping towards testing so exciting fx af stays far far away x

Afm- i dont think i ovulated (i have pcos) :nope: which is disappointing as i am hoping that just for once my body would do as its told! My ds5 was an ivf baby and my ds3 was a natural mishap lol so i was hoping that i would be so lucky again. Oh well its only early days so i just need to focus a bit more next month on being as healthy as possible.

I'm sorry Goldenegg. PCOS must be so hard to deal with :-(.

i'm starting to get nervous now. i wasn't optimistic about this cycle at all, but i know there's always a chance. I'm just so sick of getting my hopes up for nothing. Time's going pretty quickly though thankfully.

6dpo - blastocyst might be implanting in the uterine wall today. This can take anything from a few hours to a few days.

Golden egg - that must be disheartening - but good for you being positive about this . You can only move forward giving yourself the best chance ! Do you take any medication or supplements to help ?

Gypsy - that's the spirit! You should be optimistic - negative thinking won't help you so may as well spend this time positively and if it's not our month we will deal with it and move forward :) :)

Bloblo - fingers crossed we all have this occurring in next day/few days !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->