TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

I love the info fuschia!! Keep it coming!!
Gpysy what's the blood test for Hun?

Golden sorry Hun that must be so frustrating hopefully it will happen maybe later this cycle? Fx

I'm 10 dpo il post a test pic. But I don't normally get an early bfp my body is quite slow! X

Something is catching my eye on the invert bottom test but not definitive enough for me to say bfp x

If I squint the blue test looks like something.

It's just a routine check to see if I'm ovulating test :)

Did an opk today - just because .

No idea why because it wouldn't tel me anything lol. I just have 2 opks left so I know I will need to buy more anyway and thought I fancy dipping a stick in my pee today ! Could I be mad perhaps !

Very faint line on the test - if I did one in 3 days or so and its darker line ... Could that be a good sign? Been reading about opks picking up hcg xx

ive heard of a lot of women getting positive opks then getting a bfp so its a good experiment to do!

I cant see much in real life but we will see

Test was negative in the morning and AF showed up in the afternoon. So sad, I was really hopeful...

Lady at work announced pregnancy today... first i felt jealous- Im on cycle 8 ttc#1 and she "falls" pregnant out of the blue!!
Anyway - later i went to her and it turns out she has been secretly trying for a yr and even had an early miscarriage. I will never judge again or feel jealous in that way. We simply do not know what other people are going through...
When I announce my pregnancy people will also think it was accidental- i have not told anyone that im ttc!! (Exceptfor you ladies)
I ate some humble pie today...

Katy - I'm sorry :(

Bloblo- I know what you mean totally !! I have been feeling the same today actually - I was just a bit bitter about anyone I saw pregnant ! And I haven't even been trying till now !! However you don't know their story and I learnt this when I was tcc#2 . With that pregnancy I was so much more cautious with how I announced and what I said/ moaned about because I then realised how much it hurt to people who you have no idea are going through a hard time . But that said ... I think it's still natural and normal to have those jealous feelings ... Obv you wouldn't be horrible about it ! All our times will come . Xxx

Rebecca - lovey picture ! X

Awe bloblo sometimes we need that reminder. We haven't told anyone we are TTC either. My 12 year old dd was playing on my phone the other day and saw my OPK pics and ran to me asking if I was pregnant she was soooo excited, it broke my heart to tell her those are ovulation tests and they only show when I can get pregnant, she was so bummed, she doesn't know we are trying but she really wants another sibling!

Fourtofive - awww that really tugs at my heart string ! It will be so exciting when you do eventually get to tell her you are expecting :) xxx

My 5 year old wants us to have 10 babies lol - don't think I'll get away with 10 c-sections ! But I know she will be so excited - 1st time round she understood sort of but this time she will be able to get a bit more involved and understand more :)

So sorry Katy :-(.

Unfortunately I'm still going to be that person that gets jealous or hurt when someone announces. I understand when others are the same. It hurt last one I heard because AF had just shown up and I was quite optimistic. Then BAM pregnancy announcement! Not saying I'm mean to them it just hurts that it's not me

Fushia I've heard that with opks too. What dpo are you?

Four2five oh that's a bit cute with your 12yr old. Fingers crossed this cycle.

6 dpo today temp has gone down a bit and I'm cramping and still bloated. Boobs not tender this cycle. Still at least 7 days until testing

I'm only 6dpo ( or I think I could possibly be 7dpo) I just had the urge this morning so did opk!

I think I'm going to try my most hardest not to test unless AF is late you know . I looked back at a thread when I was ttc my son and the months I was testing lots , I spent an awful lot of time and heartache on bfns! The cycles when I left it ... I was still sad when AF came belt at least my heart ache was confined to just that short period .... Not the whole week preceding it . It never takes me too long to get re motivated for the next cycle after a short sulk x

So ovulation finally confirmed 🎉🎉 the wait begins....

Ricschick - I think I see a shadow on your test that *might* become sth - are you planning on testing every day?

Gypsy - kudos to you planning to hold out on testing until 14dpo! :thumbup:

Baby D - good you o'd -> hope you caught that egg!

Rebecca - if I remember correctly you are about 4dpo now? how is your 2ww going?

Four2five - your dd seems great! where are you now in your cycle?

Fuschia - Your calmness and positivity over this cycle is inspiring :hugs:

Afm: I have tried the not testing and it seems to not calm me, but instead it drove me crazy. So I have started testing yesterday on IC's. Bfn of course, but it calmed me a lot (I know its weird, my brain must be broken).

Daily dose of science: at 7dpo our blastocysts are surely digging into their snug little homes in the uterine wall, making sure that their position is good to stick around for the next 8 months or so. They might even start to secrete hcg today! (but it might take 3 to 7 days (or even 12) before the concentrations are high enough to see in urine.)

Bloblo - whatever works for you !! Your brain is not broken .... I'd be more concerned if you felt the need to take pg tests every day even before ov ;) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->