• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Donna have you tested? Fx you're just bfp destined!

Hoping where are all these beautiful avatar pics coming from?

One was a sunset pic I took. This one I can't remember where I got but it was on my computer and looked so pretty I wanted it on here. It is a photo someone took of our beaches and sunsets here in FL. :) The other tropical one I had for like a day or so was Fiji islands. My dream vacation lol

Hope you get that BFP DONNA!

Hey ladies!

Thought i would join this group, as too i an also ttc. A little background about me. Im 26 and my DH is 31, we just started TTC august 2018. We both got a green light from our doctors that we were good and ready to start. I have normal periods, 29-30 days. Since ive been sexually active i have never taken birth control pills, ive always just used condoms for protection. With my husband we both have been together for 3 years and now are finally ready to start our very own little family. Of course like most ppl i google everything and read a lot of stories about ppl who it has taken months even years to get pregnant. So that kind of stresses me out. My DH and i wanted to try the everyday technique, instead of every other day, just to try and see if that would work for us. I am supposed to get my period on the 26th or 27th of this month.

I ovulated on September 12 and on september 18th and 19th a week after ovulating i had really bad lower back pain and slight cramps in my lower right abdomen. It lasted two days and has been gone since. Ive also gotten a bad cold since this past monday the 17th, as well as sleepless nights, i cant sleep longer than 3-4 hrs even tho i am exhausted...I am not sure if these are early symptoms or maybe im just looking way too much into it.. I want to take a test but i am too nervous that it will come out negative, since last month i got a negative...

I wanted to share and hear if people have had similar experiences or are on the same boat as me as to TTC with their first!

Thanksss

Hi girls still no period the cramps were so bad they woke me up in the night they’ve eased of today .. I’ve tested there negative one I’m sure I could see a faint something but probs my imagine .. I’m cd28 now why is amazing considering I was spotting randomly I just hope I either come on soon so it’s a normal day cycle or I have a bfp .. I’m not holding my hopes on one but it would be nice .. x

Fingers crossed Donna!!! I am hoping for BFP!

Babyfever- Welcome! I had a sore throat this cycle and bad headache for two days and it just vanished which I thought I was getting a cold but when it went away thought it was odd but for me it was a good thing! We all symptom spot in the two week wait so spot away :) I hope you get your BFP soon!

I figured I’d post here for some advice, I tried to make my own thread, but only one person saw it.

We’re seeing a reproductive endocrinologist.
I started Letrozole on cycle day 3-7 (September 6th-10th), on the 14th I went in for an ultrasound to check my follicles and for the HSG test. When I went in on the 14th to get an ultrasound to check my follicles and to get the HSG test done. They ended up not doing to HSG test since I’ve been having some cramping the last two days. 
Instead they triggered me and I was scheduled for IUI on the 15th, but I only had two follicles. One on the right at 19mm and one on the left at 14mm. 
I’m currently on cycle day 16. 
Any advice from anyone that’s been through this would be so appreciated! This is our first round of fertility treatments.

Just a few more details:

I’m 26, my husband is 27, and we have an eight year old son. We have been trying to conceive for over a year, found out that his sperm count is a little low, and so far all of my tests have been normal. His sperm count was 15 million for his speed analysis. Motility and everything else was pretty good.

I actually just did Clomid and Femara this cycle and had 21mm L and 15 on R. We trigger the day after ultrasound. I felt as though i had *some* ewcm when supposed to, but today I am 14 dpo and still bfn. I wonder if it was too late for my lead follicle 🤷🏼*♀️ with my son we did an IUI - I was bfn 14 dpo and the ovulated two weeks later (maybe some follicles that matured after the fact.) no cycle in between. To me, that means I triggered a cyst for the IUI. Anyway, I got my bfp CD 51! 😳

With my daughter, I had one on the R that was 18mm and she was it 🙂

Good luck to you!!

Hi girls still no period the cramps were so bad they woke me up in the night they’ve eased of today .. I’ve tested there negative one I’m sure I could see a faint something but probs my imagine .. I’m cd28 now why is amazing considering I was spotting randomly I just hope I either come on soon so it’s a normal day cycle or I have a bfp .. I’m not holding my hopes on one but it would be nice .. x

Good luck, Donna!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

I really don’t feel very well my belly is killing me but not period pains I’ve got a headache and I feel sick and my backs hurting .. nothing right with me I don’t think lol. Cervix has gone higher and lower all day but it’s stayed closed x

Donna- my 1st sign was a serve migraine!!! Lets hope these are good signs for you!!!

Welcome and good luck baby fever !

Oh Donna hope your feeling ok ! . When are you going to test again ?

I don’t no probally tomorrow lol i always say I’ll leave it a few days and then never do x

Fingers crossed Donna!!! I am hoping for BFP!

Babyfever- Welcome! I had a sore throat this cycle and bad headache for two days and it just vanished which I thought I was getting a cold but when it went away thought it was odd but for me it was a good thing! We all symptom spot in the two week wait so spot away :) I hope you get your BFP soon!

Thank youuu!! I took a walmart brand pregnancy test this morning and it came out negative :cry:...it was a digital one, not sure if that was smart to take, but i am 12DPO today...i should be getting my AF on thursday...i think i will wait and see if i miss a day and then take another one...trying not to make myself go crazy about it lol

Morning girls . Well I’ve got up and there is a pink tinge when I wipe so period is hopefully on it’s way and not just spotting . I am gutted but I’m so glad to have a normal cycle .. day 29 today which is completely normal for me x

Morning girls . Well I’ve got up and there is a pink tinge when I wipe so period is hopefully on it’s way and not just spotting . I am gutted but I’m so glad to have a normal cycle .. day 29 today which is completely normal for me x

:hugs: yay for a normal cycle though

:hugs: yay for a normal cycle though

Sorry Donna but happy your cycle is back to normal !

Thanks girls it’s picked up now hoping it doesn’t go away 😂 x here’s to the next cycle I’ll be doing ovulation tests so fingers crossed. X

Great news donna, hopefully it takes no time at all now! :dust:
I’m 1dpo today, cramping.. think I’ve released a super egg :haha:

Good luck it's a big healthy eggy mo2!

Donna fx for this cycle :hugs:

Good luck mo2..baby dust to you!!!

Donna- yay for a normal cycle!!! Hopefully things happen quickly now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads