• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Omg girls I’ve been so poorly .. last night I had the worst period pains ever I felt sick and had a bad belly couldn’t keep of the toilet I didn’t no if it was a bug or just because of this period and omg today it’s so heavy I’m leaking thought my Tampax x

Woah Donna! Sorry to hear how sick it got you but yay for maybe a regular full flow period?

Sorry your not feeling well Donna ! Could it be because this is your first cycle ? I mean on time and no spotting etc? . Either way hope it eases soon ! X

As for me CD13 O should be anytime over today next 2 days I think . Not doing OPKs so going off previous months positive OPKs .

My blood tests came back all normal which I am relieved about !

GP is sending me for a scan on my ovaries to make sure there are no cysts. She didn’t say anything about postponing TTC so I assume it’s ok to carry on.

Hi girls hope ur all ok so period has slowed down today god it’s been the worst period ever ! It’s been a year since my last proper period tho so I’m defo thinking this was the good clear out my body needed . Hoping I ovulate this month x

Donna- I had the same once bc was finally out, a really rough AF and now I’m regular 27 days. Here’s to hoping you ov this cycle and catch it :dust:
AFM- 3dpo and literally nothing to report :haha: no sore boobs, notta. Not testing til at least 11dpo either

Yeah I’ve read some ladies only find out about cysts when actually preganant!

Glad your feeling better Donna and AF is slowing down.

Good luck Mom!

O day for me today ! According to FF .

My goodies came from clear blue today they’ve sent me a pack of pregnancy tests as well and a diary and a little keyring really hope I ovulate this cycle period seems to have stopped cd4 here x

Just checking in to say hi and that I have my fx for you ladies. I keep up with reading, just haven’t been posting much.
Donna, glad AF seems to have picked up and is now out the door. Sure sounds like things are getting back to normal for you!
Any of you ladies here have really painful periods? Mine used to never be painful until after DS1. The first ones were very painful and 7 days long. Then I found out about something called “Mayan Abdominal Massage”. Sounds kind of out there, right? I have it a try and my first period after the message was virtually pain free and only 5 days with less heavy bleeding. It was amazing. It appears that the uterus can be out of place like tilted one way or another. The Massage helps realign it as well as increase blood flow. It’s shown to increase fertility. My massage therapist told me that an ivf clinic prescribed the massage to women who were on their waitlist to get treatment and an increased number of woman conceived. I just thought I’d share my experience with it if any of you are looking to treat yourself to a massage that may also be beneficial for your female health. Ok now I got carried away. Lol.
Baby dust to you ladies!!!

So while I typed all of this the website went to its new format! Luckily I was able to go back and copy my post, log back in and post again. I feel so lost...ahhhh...I’m sure I’ll be used to it in no time.

The new format is pretty cool but yes will take sometime to get used to. Mom15 that sounds super interesting. I also started getting more painful periods but I figured it was just aging or I am getting Endometriosis like my mom and sister had.

I hate it and I can't see anyone's signatures anymore. Also can't go back and edit posts

Who is up next for testing?

Me? I think? Lol I’m 5dpo. Not testing for another week :cry: the wait is killing me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->