• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Arghhh hate new things ! This new B&B will take some time getting used to !

Think I am now in the TWW as of today yayyy (with a hint of bordem already lol)

I hate it and I can't see anyone's signatures anymore. Also can't go back and edit posts

Who is up next for testing?

I hate it too! I just figured out if you click "tools" at the bottom of your post it lets you edit.

Afm, Cd16 today and I have no clue when (or if) I O'd. Regretting not doing opks now and I've never temped bc I'm not sure how accurate it'd be with my weird schedule. I work weekend nights so sometimes I'm waking up at 5pm, sometimes 5am and Mondays I only get a few hours nap after work so I can switch back to normal life. :shrug: I've just been tracking cp and it was high cd 11-15 but seemed softest on cd13 and today its gone lower for sure and firmer. I know it's not always a reliable indicator, but so far I've always been noticeably more high, soft, & open on O day. I usually get fairly bad one sided O pains, but never felt it this cycle so that's throwing me off. I was very crampy on cd13 though, but not really on just one side. Hoping I did O bc I won't be able to BD the next couple of days. So assuming I O'd guess I'm in the tww but anywhere from 1-3dpo.

I hate it too! I just figured out if you click "tools" at the bottom of your post it lets you edit.
There is no "tools" option on the default format (the one I'm using) :( oh well.

Myjer did you notice ewcm? If you had that in conjunction with high and soft cp i think it's safe to call that O day.

The new format is overstimulating my brain. Lol. Miss the signatures, kind of helps remember who is who. I think they said they will be working on things and it may take sometime to get everything figured out.

Mkyerby- could you still do an opk just to see what it looks like? And it may give you insight on if you are still going to O. I know what you mean though, I am the type that gets stressed when not tracking anything. I strive on Information and the more I know the calmer I am.

Hoping - maybe the massage is something you can look into down the road. Would love to hear if it helped you. I also did one after my miscarriage. I had been lightly spotting for 7 weeks. Almost immediately after the massage the spotting picked up as it helps cleanse your uterus. And I finally O’d a week after the massage so 8 weeks after the mc. I plan on going again when I get my cycle back.

Mom - hope you can keep busy while waiting to test! Waiting is the worst.

If you turn the phone sideways the signatures pop up (on the defaukt display). I didn't find this to be true with the class display, and I didn't check baby and bump display

Eta: yay! Edit feature now!

*face of amazement as I turn my phone sideways and signatures show* :shock: Lol! I still don't like it though!

I stink at distinguishing ewcm when I've been Bd'ing (even after looking up the differences) but I'm pretty sure I had it cd13 & 14. Soo with that and cp now firmer & lower I'm assuming I'm either 2 or 3 dpo so don't really want to go buy opk's at this point as I've never been irregular. I'll definitely try them next cycle if needed though (hopefully not!!) [-o<

Who's close to testing?? I'm failing terribly at trying to keep up with where everyone is! :dust: baby dust to everyone!! I think this will be a good month for us to bring on some little June babies! DH and I were talking and *IF* we get lucky this cycle he wants to tell everyone on Thanksgiving which would be cute but I'm not good at keeping something that big from everyone (especially my Mom & sister!)

Oh yeah, you gotta have a person or two you can tell right away! I always tell my brother immediately lol.

Oh my siggie is back now even when my phone is the right way lol.
It is so hard to determine ewcm from sperm I find that sperm doesn’t stretch like ewcm x
I’ve woke up with a sore throat and my wisdom tooth is hurting it’s coming through has been for ages just stops and starts I’ve had two out x

Oh my siggie is back now even when my phone is the right way lol.
It is so hard to determine ewcm from sperm I find that sperm doesn’t stretch like ewcm x
I’ve woke up with a sore throat and my wisdom tooth is hurting it’s coming through has been for ages just stops and starts I’ve had two out x

Ouch no fun. Sorry! I'm 28 and still don't have any wisdom teeth. In an xray we saw that one is almost up in my sinuses it's so high. They said at this point they'd probably stay put, but I'm sure they'll cause trouble at the most unconievent time (not that any time would be good!)

Ouch no fun. Sorry! I'm 28 and still don't have any wisdom teeth. In an xray we saw that one is almost up in my sinuses it's so high. They said at this point they'd probably stay put, but I'm sure they'll cause trouble at the most unconievent time (not that any time would be good!)
Wel ive had the top two out and the bottom two are half through they always stop and start drives me mad Ino how poor babies feel when they are teething ! X cd6 for me hoping for another cycle with no spotting and hope I ovulate I have a good feeling about this cycle x

How do I locate my scribed threads like I used to. Took me forever to find the forums I have been chatting in. I miss the mobile friendly option I had with old site.

Me too JL .

I’ve just found out if you go to the top on the right hand side there is a little person icon click that and then click the flag on the right hand side it should bring up a list of threads that have been replied too . I liked the way the told forum had your list of subscribed forums ! Surely we must still have that . I’m finding it hard to navigate this new one ! Although I do like some features better

Edit : just found out if you go to menu top left hand corner and then to watched threads it’s show all your threads you’ve posted on ! Bit like the subscribed threads on the old forum !

Last edited:
Question for you ladies . How long after a positive OPK / confirmed O (those that temp) does your EWCM dry up?

Baby bump - my chain of events is usually pos opk with ewcm that day, next day O with sometimes ewcm starting to diminish, the day after temp rise and white chunky cm.
My last was conceived with stopping bd 2 days before O. Was trying to sway girl. Lol so much for that, but I love my boys to death!

Cd18 for me today and i Finally have my static Smiley face (been getting flashing smileys since Cd10) 7 days of flashing smileys were taking their toll, Thought i was never going to Ovulate. Now, we BD’d yesterday morning and am thinking BD for the next three days but i read that for best chances you should BD every other day over O day. God i dont know what to do!! Also when do i start classing myself in the 2ww? Is that from positive Opk? So tomorrow would be 1dpo? Sorry for all the questions!!! Thanks for any advice xx

Baby bump - my chain of events is usually pos opk with ewcm that day, next day O with sometimes ewcm starting to diminish, the day after temp rise and white chunky cm.
My last was conceived with stopping bd 2 days before O. Was trying to sway girl. Lol so much for that, but I love my boys to death!

Oh that’s MOM . Similar to me then ! I get a positive OPK then still have bits of EWCM for a day or two after.

You just don’t know with these things ! Are you trying for a girl this time round too?

Cd18 for me today and i Finally have my static Smiley face (been getting flashing smileys since Cd10) 7 days of flashing smileys were taking their toll, Thought i was never going to Ovulate. Now, we BD’d yesterday morning and am thinking BD for the next three days but i read that for best chances you should BD every other day over O day. God i dont know what to do!! Also when do i start classing myself in the 2ww? Is that from positive Opk? So tomorrow would be 1dpo? Sorry for all the questions!!! Thanks for any advice xx

Yayyy ! I think it’s the day after for 1dpo . So today got your static smiley, tomorrow ovulation then next day 1dpo. CD20 you will be 1dpo . That’s how I think most ladies do it anyway. Anyone correct me please if wrong! Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->