TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Bloblo I agree it calms me to and yes I'm going to test everyday!
11 dpo today boobs hurts and I'm wet (tmi) and bloated. Il upload test!!!!!

ricschick, I'm sorry, I don't see anything.

I'm feeling better today, so here we go again. Maybe this will be my month.

My (almost) 4-yo told me he wanted not one but two babies. He doesn't know we're TTC, of course. Maybe someone in kindergarten is having a brother/sister and it gave him ideas. And I know he would like to have a girl in the family so he could play with Lego Friends. I don't want two babies, we can hardly afford one more hehe...

its definitely there but its tricky to see on here x

Ricschick- if i put your pic next to my (very bfn) test then i see the line on yours!

Katy - im a bit scared of giving birth (and the damage to my "parts") - i would prefer 2 at the same time so i only need to heal once. But that might be because I don't have one yet :p

I see something! I hope this is the start of your BFP! :)

I'm thinking I ovulated around the 4th, as that was when I had my extremely positive OPK.
BD 2nd, 4th & 6th.. so hopefully we caught it!
No fertile CM today, just got the pinching pains that I had yesterday - but not as bad.

Ricschick - honk I see something ? Only on the green test but I am not the best at looking !

Rebecca sounds great ! Let the tww commence !

I would love twins so much !!! But I would be nervous about having problems with pregnancy etc and wary birth. Not going to get twins though... Don't have them in either family and it's very low probability !

Although I was wondering the other day - 1 way of getting twins is obv to release 2 eggs ... I wonder if this ever had happened to me ?!

I'd love twins too, but like you I'd also be scared of all of the complications that can come with having twins!

Dan has two sets of twins on his side, but I don't know if that'd increase our chances or not..

Thanks I'm going to test with a frer tomorrow!!

I love twins but 1 at a time is enough for me!!!

I really hope we all get our bfp together this month!!

Twins sounds cool, but reality. Trying to calm one baby while the other is sleeping, they may not sleep at the same time so you would be up non stop. You'd have to buy two of everything! ! -bassinet cots, bottles, formula etc etc. It would destroy your stomach not to mention your vagina. Lol I always said I wanted twins too, but now no thank you!

Ricschick I can't see your line this morning. But there was something there yesterday.

Rebecca hope you catch the egg!

7dpo!! All I feel is bloating and slight boob twinges. Temp is still quite low.

Hey Ladies, sorry i've been mia. Had builders at home and trying to sort it out with @ kids and a hubby away is exhausting!!

Ricschick - I see something on the green one!

I think i'm 10dpo today, might try a test in the morning. Feeling lots of pinching feeling but i'm sure i'm imagining it.

How's everybody else?

Well done on holding out RachyBaby Good luck testing tomorrow.

I'm doing OK. Feeling a little off this afternoon. Been getting nasty headaches for a couple of weeks on a daily basis, been increasingly bloated and I feel really warm in my ovaries right now. Feels quite strange, but I've had it before.

Looking forward to hearing about your test rachybaby .

Gypsy - I'm feeling my a lot of what you describe ! Ive also gone a bit moody and irrational yesterday - pms perhaps ?! I wondered if was coming down wth something !

Really feeing the urge to test today ! No use - have only 1 test in this house and it's too early !

Bfn with a clearblue + this morning. I don't know why I do it to myself but I just can't hold out!

Bleugh!

Dorry rachy it's probably still too early couldn't see anything on mine either at that stage! X

Hooray ricschick ! You must be this threads first BFP ?! XXXX

Congratulations! Defo see a wee line!! Xxx

I'm cd10, opk yesterday showed line getting darker but not ovulate yet. OH been in a right mood so hardly talking. I've had pains in my lower abdomen for over a week (no other symptoms)wondering if it's a uti rather than coming off pill etc. Anyway I'm having major doubts at the moment.

Good luck to anyone else testing at the mo xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->