TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Any news B? I got another BFN this morning. Still no AF

Hey CJ!

BFN here at 13DPO today for me too!! So now it’s the waiting game as that was my last test!

I am driving out of state tomorrow with my mom and two sons for my dads 60th birthday party on Saturday. My husband and stepdaughters will arrive Saturday morning and I plan of having a great time no matter what is going on with TTC!

Donna! Congrats I have been seeing your lines!!

My “symptoms” (or the symptoms I thought I was feeling) have somewhat disappeared! I don’t feel as bloated or gassy, and only nauseous for brief moments throughout the day. My nipples, however, have remained sensitive and I still feel like I’m peeing a lot! Lol

Good luck to everyone as I may not be back to check in until Monday!

I couldn’t get a FRER the day I wanted one either Donna so annoying ! My cervix felt open just the same as previous months too . Not sure about now as I am not checking. Oh yeah soon as your TTC everything goes out the window and we can become obsessed !!

Maybe a more relaxed approach is what you need given you fall pregnant easily when not trying . Good luck with you next test !
Thanks hun well I’ve been looking back and I didn’t even get a hint of a line until the day before I was due my af with one and the faintest line the day af was due with another pregnancy so I’m hoping I’m not out my boobs are killing but they were sore last month to .. cd24 today
This is the first month I’ve had a real chance with my period being regular etc x

Fingers crossed for you Donna ! Are you going to test again ?

I’ve tested this morning still pulling very faint lines did my digital not pregnant of course I’m stil a few days away from af so should of known but u no how it is .. my cervix is high and actually feels more closed today I don’t think can go by cervix tho as it changes so much I’m not testing now for a few days and defo not testing early next time if af does show.

The months I did get pregnant I only tested few days after AF was due with DD1, day AF was due with DD2 and day after AF was due this pregnancy . All other times been BFN .

I hope your cervix is a good sign , it’s frustrating trying to guess when it comes to our cervix!

1AE0AB27-AA6D-4E97-B09B-C01534DFDFC2.jpeg These are inside my clearblue which Ino ur not ment to take apart but Uno what we are like . I’ve got pics from inside a negative before and there a lot lighter probally doesn’t mean anthing tho lol x

Yeah Donna - I don’t think those lines mean much . I myself posted a few months back about opening one of those clear blue digital and it looked like yours . Sorry don’t want to put a downer on your post but like you say those are not sensitive at all ! I’m keeping my fingers crossed after your IC tests !

Yeah Donna - I don’t think those lines mean much . I myself posted a few months back about opening one of those clear blue digital and it looked like yours . Sorry don’t want to put a downer on your post but like you say those are not sensitive at all ! I’m keeping my fingers crossed after your IC tests !
Oh Ino hun! I’ve lost all hope this cycle now lol but Ino it defo could stil be a bfp as I’m not out til she arrives . I’m defo taking it easy next month and relaxing x

Yeah don’t give up until AF arrives ! It’s hard /frustrating but worth it when you see your BFP!

Hey CJ!

BFN here at 13DPO today for me too!! So now it’s the waiting game as that was my last test!

I am driving out of state tomorrow with my mom and two sons for my dads 60th birthday party on Saturday. My husband and stepdaughters will arrive Saturday morning and I plan of having a great time no matter what is going on with TTC!

Donna! Congrats I have been seeing your lines!!

My “symptoms” (or the symptoms I thought I was feeling) have somewhat disappeared! I don’t feel as bloated or gassy, and only nauseous for brief moments throughout the day. My nipples, however, have remained sensitive and I still feel like I’m peeing a lot! Lol

Good luck to everyone as I may not be back to check in until Monday!
B - I can’t believe how similar we are. I was just telling my coworker that everything I was feeling Is now gone. I have small bouts of nausea and still feeling like I have to pee all the time. Took another cheapie this morning along with a clear blue and both negative. If AF doesn’t show by Sunday I’ll call my OB first thing Monday morning to go in for a blood test if I’m still getting negative tests. My coworker says she feels like I’m pregnant. Woman’s intuition I guess lol. Good luck and have a safe trip!

Hi ladies I have a question about OPKs. So on Wednesday I got a really dark line. Had loads of EWCM but it wasn’t quite as thick as the control line. I took it as ovulation and the test was CD13. Yesterday it was nearly nothing so I again assumed ovulation had passed (middle test). Then this morning I did a cheapie and it’s came up positive the tests are all done in the morning so at the same time. What do you think. I’m just tracking my cycles ahead of ttc in November but this also happened last month too. Thanks for the help x

View attachment 1045892 View attachment 1045894

84DDC891-E622-4444-B70C-970CBECFB394.jpeg 581DC8D3-9474-409F-A2AD-308A650C782C.png 84DDC891-E622-4444-B70C-970CBECFB394.jpeg 581DC8D3-9474-409F-A2AD-308A650C782C.png I got this today don’t no if it’s showing it’s pink tho. Cd26 af due in 2/3 days x

Gahhhh stupid site was not giving me notices from this thread! I've missed so much!

Bb and Mky huuuge congratulations!!! Eee so exciting to see those lines!!! How did you tell your SO's? What was their reactions?

Welcome new ladies and good luck!

Donna something is definitely catching my eye. Really hope it gets darker!

Caleblake I'd say you are ovulating in the next 24 hours! Jump on hubby!!!

CD32 and still no AF :( I’m not sure what’s going on. I don’t have any symptoms that AF is coming. I do have a slight headache today and I’m really tired, but may be the icky weather. I want to test again in the morning, but not sure if I should or not.

Hey Giggle !

I told DH when he got home from work, I received a letter from the hospital about a scan on my ovaries (not pregnancy related ) so I hid the positive test behind the letter and said to him this letter came today but I might not be able to go because this also happened and pulled out the test ! He just started laughing and was shocked . Then then he just goes your pregnant oh wow lol . Think I caught him off guard cause, I didn’t mention I was going to do a test even though AF was 1 day late ! It’s still not sunk in !

CD32 and still no AF :( I’m not sure what’s going on. I don’t have any symptoms that AF is coming. I do have a slight headache today and I’m really tired, but may be the icky weather. I want to test again in the morning, but not sure if I should or not.

Sorry your so unsure of things CJ . fingers crossed for your next test !

Ok guys! No AF STILL!! so I went to Walmart and just grabbed a cheap 88 cent test!

Here’s what I got....

Can you see the very faint line or am I going crazy!!?

Are these tests reliable? I’ve never used them!

3D34EEC7-F760-49AA-9A66-C61F9EBEC0A5.jpeg 4C7F2B02-E54C-4CC4-84E0-BB08B06036B2.jpeg

Ok guys! No AF STILL!! so I went to Walmart and just grabbed a cheap 88 cent test!

Here’s what I got....

Can you see the very faint line or am I going crazy!!?

Are these tests reliable? I’ve never used them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->