TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Ok guys! No AF STILL!! so I went to Walmart and just grabbed a cheap 88 cent test!

Here’s what I got....

Can you see the very faint line or am I going crazy!!?

Are these tests reliable? I’ve never used them!

Ok guys! No AF STILL!! so I went to Walmart and just grabbed a cheap 88 cent test!

Here’s what I got....

I see that line Bselck!!! Any idea how many dpo you are?

I see that line Bselck!!! Any idea how many dpo you are?

Yes I should be 15DPO... AF was due around 13DPO but still no AF, so I guess we will see what tomorrow brings!

Well I’m sure I’m out negative test this morning af is due tomoz or Monday .. my cm has pretty much dried up which Ino isn’t a good sign .. I no I’m not pregnant I can just tell. I’m going to be having a few months relaxing now enjoy Christmas and new year and I’ll be back trying again In January if nothing happens before then I won’t be preventing but I’m not going to testing early doing opks etc I just want to relax x good luck girls x

Well I’m sure I’m out negative test this morning af is due tomoz or Monday .. my cm has pretty much dried up which Ino isn’t a good sign .. I no I’m not pregnant I can just tell. I’m going to be having a few months relaxing now enjoy Christmas and new year and I’ll be back trying again In January if nothing happens before then I won’t be preventing but I’m not going to testing early doing opks etc I just want to relax x good luck girls x

Here’s what I got....

View attachment 1045942 View attachment 1045943
B - I went to Walmart yesterday too and got the same tests. I saw the same faint line you did, but I think I’m just line spotting. Still no AF for me either :(

Ok thanks CJ I thought I was losing my mind! Ok glad we’re in the same boat- keep me updated!

Here’s what I got....

I see a very faint line

Ok thanks CJ I thought I was losing my mind! Ok glad we’re in the same boat- keep me updated!
AF showed up just now. I’m not happy, but I’m not sad either. Good luck B! Hope you have a different outcome!!

Why are all the posts being duplicated !!?

I see that line too BSelck! Good look !

Sorry about your BFN Donna it will probably happen when you stop doing OPKs etc ! Usually the way !

Hi all! May I join your group? :hi: I've been ttc#3 off and on for 4 years. I'm currently on round two out of five of femara.

Good luck to everyone on the current/upcoming cycle!

Hey Ladies, ive been awol since my Bfn, just been away for the weekend to Blackpool and walking around the Fair yesterday i said to my husband am sure am about to ovulate, my boobs were killing me. Anyway when i got home last night (around 9pm) i did a opk and got a positive, we went to bed Bd’d and this morning i have a positive opk AND a static smiley (first time using it this month) whats confusings me is i have always ovulated late in my cycle yet am only on Cd 11 today!! Flo has ovulation day as today and FF has ovulation day as tomorrow. So it appears am super early this cycle!! Xx

Hi girls af arrived today on time ! I’m super happy things are back to normal good luck girls I’m going to enjoy Christmas and new year with the family and hopefully relaxing will bring a bfp x

Hi girls af arrived today on time ! I’m super happy things are back to normal good luck girls I’m going to enjoy Christmas and new year with the family and hopefully relaxing will bring a bfp x

Sorry Af arrived, good luck for your relaxing approach, with my first pregnacy i done opks and test after test and as soon as i stopped and took a more relaxed approach, i got a bfp the same month. Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->