TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Hey ladies long time no chat :wave:
Congratulations ricschick! Can't wait to see the tests getting darker :)

As for me I've been feeling very bleh.. I've been having lots of headaches and bloat as well. I've been losing weight for some odd reason, but my stomach is so bloated. Also when I sneeze, my lower abdomen gets a sharp pain.
I hope our symptoms mean we are all getting our bfp soon!

Did my one and only test !
Bfn - although I'm not sure if I can see a shadow line ? I think the control line is a bit more central so I think the test line would be too xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 17
This is the original.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 18
thank you pandn!! fx for your bfp!!

fuschia I can see something!! how many dpo are you?

I am either 8 or 9dpo ricschick... I took these tests last month I didn't see anything but I deleted the pictures so I can't compare .

Not sure what I think. When I go to the window for light I feel I can see a line - but just looking naturally ( like a normal person lol) I don't feel I can see anything ! Xx

Ricschick - can you make a thing out on the original photo or just the invert ? I think it's easier to see on invert.

Well after this I need to get some more tests in don't I to work out if it's an Evap or not ! Those pics are less than 10mins , it says to read up to 15 mins but it's no blazing BFP is it but of course it's so early !

Now... There's def a light lun on test - about 2 hours later x

Hey ladies hoping to join. CD1 for me today. DH and I are both 32 and have two boys 4 and 2. I will be taking clomid on CD 3 and praying this works. We had a miscarriage in December of 2015 and my body has been all over the place. We had to use clomid to get pregnant with my first and were blessed with our second and our 3rd pregnancy without even trying. I finally convinced my husband to try clomid since my body is not doing what it needs to. He said we have one round and thats it so I am really praying this round works for us. Good luck to all of you ladies!

Good luck! Welcome.

Fushia I can see a shadow there too.

Ricschick wow!!! Congratulations!!

Pretty sure I'm out already. I've got no tolerance to DH's constant whining. I'm bloated badly and already starting to cramp. Wish AF didn't mess with my body a week early. I get about 5 days a month with no twinges. Stupid body. So she'll be here between 4-6 days I'd say.

Damn DH is pissing me off today! He's being so rude at the moment. I usually can tolerate it and not worry, but far out. He's just gone out with the kids for a bit with his brother. I am going to study in peace and quiet and try and meditate this wanting to slap him in the face away.

Omg ricschick this ones so clear now :) I'm so happy for you!

Good luck arabon xx

Gypsy99 :hugs: there's still hope until the ugly witch comes.

Welcome arabon02. I have two boys too, 2 and 4 and I'm just a couple of days ahead of you in my cycle. I started taking clomid again too yesterday. It's worked for me 3 times out of 4. Not last month unfortunately.
I hope this is your month!

Hi ladies, may I join?

I'm on cd6 ttc #4 We have three children and four angels, the last one being nearly a year ago. We had decided not to try anymore since the losses were hitting us so hard, and there appears to be no medical reason as to why, but here we are again. Hopeful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->