TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

BS i see it and as long as it was within 10 minutes i'd say early bfp...except kind of light for 15dpo...? Are you sure of your ov date?

Sorry for bfn donna. Don't be a stranger!

Hello, I'm new to this thread. I'm currently ttc #2. We've been ready for another baby for a while now and began trying earlier this year, unfortunately, my body wasn't ready with my daughter still breastfeeding so much so after a long break she's down to one nursing session a day and my cycles have more or less regulated so we are officially calling this cycle one

Welcome mt101! Congratulations on officially ttc. Hope it happens quick now that things are more normal for you

image.jpg

Dont know whats going on with me, postive Opks for 3 days. Is that just my body gearing up to ovulate? I had loads of wet slippery egg white cm last night. Flo has moved my ov date to tomorrow now and FF has it as today so we will see xx

I always say when in doubt cross check with cm (and cp if you're comfortable with it!). Jump on it and good luck!

Xxvickyxx I always get three days of blazing positives. Generally one that’s the same as the control line the next day would be darker than the control line the following day would be the same again, before tapering off. I’ve always wondered if the darkest one would be my true positive but most say the first positive is all that counts. Hopefully I’ll be charting this month so I’ll know for sure

Xxvickyxx I always get three days of blazing positives. Generally one that’s the same as the control line the next day would be darker than the control line the following day would be the same again, before tapering off. I’ve always wondered if the darkest one would be my true positive but most say the first positive is all that counts. Hopefully I’ll be charting this month so I’ll know for sure

Ohh ok, thanks for replying, wish there was something that could tell us exactly when ovulation happens, that would certainly make life much easier :D. Ahh good luck with charting. I actually got a bbt thermometer for this month but ovulation took me by surpise (as i usually ov late on in my cycle) so only actually took my temp for the first time this morning. Probably wont tell me anything until next cycle lol xx

AF has been odd the last 4 days. Today should be the end of AF so FXd for this cycle! I’ll see if I can be more productive with checking my CM and checking for O. Baby dust to all!

D51A6831-450D-4ADB-AB72-4D55D3C1456C.jpeg Omg girls. You know i started what i thought was AF early on 12th October, i had an unusual 5 day period that was rather heavy for me. I hadnt bd’d since the day after ovulation so 1st October until Sunday this week. On Sunday i had sore Boobs and thought i felt like i was about to ovulate so done clearblue smiley opk and a normal one, i got a static smiley and blazing opk. Since then am consistently getting blazing opks so i googled it and found out it could be bfp. Surely not i thought!! But these are my results! How has that even happened!!! Xx

Wow Vicky! How crazy! Congrats! So do you think you conceived around Oct. 1? So confusing with the bleed you had. That frer is so positive it took all the dye from the control line! What’s your next step? Does your doctor do betas or a scan?

View attachment 1046168 Omg girls. You know i started what i thought was AF early on 12th October, i had an unusual 5 day period that was rather heavy for me. I hadnt bd’d since the day after ovulation so 1st October until Sunday this week. On Sunday i had sore Boobs and thought i felt like i was about to ovulate so done clearblue smiley opk and a normal one, i got a static smiley and blazing opk. Since then am consistently getting blazing opks so i googled it and found out it could be bfp. Surely not i thought!! But these are my results! How has that even happened!!! Xx
Awwww that’s so exciting!!! Congrats Vicki!!!

Omg Vicky!!! Congratulations! Ahhh and you got to skip the dreaded fear of a chemical stage :haha: amazing!

Wow Vicky! How crazy! Congrats! So do you think you conceived around Oct. 1? So confusing with the bleed you had. That frer is so positive it took all the dye from the control line! What’s your next step? Does your doctor do betas or a scan?

Well i am a little confused, they dont routinely do Betas were i live, we usually book in with the midwife and then they book ur scan for 12 weeks so i called the booking line and due to my bleed they have told me to wait until 12th November to book in with them as it could be a chemical, (which if u remember is what i originally thought but then i stopped testing when i started bleeding) However i am getting pretty strong lines and i wonder whetheri would be getting them still almost 2 weeks after my bleed. Ive done two more different branded tests which have also come back positive so who knows, for now i am classing it as my bfp xx

Oh i forgot to answer, Flo had my ovulation date as 30th September and FF had it as 1st October so yes thats when i think I conceived xx

Well you're not the first woman to bleed when pregnant and you won't be the last! I wonder if you had two eggs but one miscarried while the other hung in there :shrug: either way you are definitely pregnant! Have you told your hubby yet??? What a surprise

Well you're not the first woman to bleed when pregnant and you won't be the last! I wonder if you had two eggs but one miscarried while the other hung in there :shrug: either way you are definitely pregnant! Have you told your hubby yet??? What a surprise

Yes i told him, he was pretty happy. Thats what i said to my husband that i may have released two eggs. I might book for an early reassurance scan to see if its a viable pregnancy to settle my mind a little, alls google is throwing up is ectopic pregnancy so its kind of got me worried. Xx

I know everyone’s body reacts differently but as a reference. When I had my chemical, I had 6 days of faint lines while bleeding, then they turned bfn. The fact that your lines now are stronger (I assume) than they were right before you started bleeding leads me to believe that your HCG has gone up since the bleeding. I hope it all works out and you have a little bean on board. How do you feel about having to wait so long to be seen?

I know everyone’s body reacts differently but as a reference. When I had my chemical, I had 6 days of faint lines while bleeding, then they turned bfn. The fact that your lines now are stronger (I assume) than they were right before you started bleeding leads me to believe that your HCG has gone up since the bleeding. I hope it all works out and you have a little bean on board. How do you feel about having to wait so long to be seen?

Thank you. I dont feel very happy to be honest so i have just booked a viability scan for tomorrow, its £49 but if that can give me the reassurance i need then its worth it. Thats what i thought about a chemical to be honest. U would think i wouldnt be getting such strong positives now. Going to do a digi again with FMU tomorrow. Am hoping its a healthy bean. I will keep you updated xx

TTC # 3, my eldest is 13 and youngest is 11, so we will be starting all over again. My husband adopted my children, so this will be his first baby. Exciting and stressful all at once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->