TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

TTC # 3, my eldest is 13 and youngest is 11, so we will be starting all over again. My husband adopted my children, so this will be his first baby. Exciting and stressful all at once.

Good luck Susie xx

Welcome Susie and good luck! Are you telling your kids your trying for a baby?

Vicky - good to hear that you are taking the initiative and having a scan done! So going by ovulation you are about 5.5weeks? I don’t know if you have had a scan that early, but I did with my first. All we saw was a gestational sac at 5 weeks. I had ovulated late (cd31) so going by my LMP I was 7 weeks. I don’t think they quite trusted me that I knew when I ovulated. Just FYI so you don’t panic if there is not much to see.

Welcome Susie and good luck! Are you telling your kids your trying for a baby?

Vicky - good to hear that you are taking the initiative and having a scan done! So going by ovulation you are about 5.5weeks? I don’t know if you have had a scan that early, but I did with my first. All we saw was a gestational sac at 5 weeks. I had ovulated late (cd31) so going by my LMP I was 7 weeks. I don’t think they quite trusted me that I knew when I ovulated. Just FYI so you don’t panic if there is not much to see.

Ahh yeah with my first i had an early scan and there was absolutely nothing there, i was like 3/4 weeks, then i went back and there was a baby and a heart beat 3 weeks later (i went on a 3 week holiday to florida inbetween) thats because i ovulated later in my cycle, i was always knocked back two weeks with both my boys. Even if there is just a sac i will feel happy that its in the right place. They said they can tell if its Ectopic so am just hoping i will come away knowing something. I cant stop looking at my tests!! Ive done 7 in total today now, just cant believe am in this situation and my poor hubby was being made to Bd after long night shifts because i thought i was ovulating ha xx

Lol the craziness of ttc and fx everything will be in the right place and ectopic can be ruled out!

On wow Vicky just catched up on all the missed posts what an amazing surprise !!

On wow Vicky just catched up on all the missed posts what an amazing surprise !!

I know!! Crazy hey!! Been for a scan today and i am indeed pregnant!! Pregnancy is in the right place however i am early so there is only a Gestational sac and yolk sac visable. I asked if i had miscarried two weeks ago would the sacs still be there and she said no and that women can bleed through pregnancy (which of course i knew) i just have to return in two weeks for another scan. Going by my ovulation dates i am only 5 to 5.5 weeks so that is what should be visable i think. I wont stop worrying until 8th November when i get my next scan but my symtoms have well and truly begun!!
:dust:Babydust to everyone awaiting their bfp xx

So glad your scan went well!! I am 6 weeks today going my last AF . I’m hoping I am a bit further along a day to 2 would do me as I don’t know when I ovulated ! Exciting !!

So glad your scan went well!! I am 6 weeks today going my last AF . I’m hoping I am a bit further along a day to 2 would do me as I don’t know when I ovulated ! Exciting !!

Its exciting isnt it!! I am also 6 weeks today going by my last AF (not including the bleed this month) but i know i ovulated around 30th September 1st October. I think you ovulated before me didnt u. Ahh good luck with ur pregnancy xx

Not sure when I ovulated as I didn’t track month I got pregnant ! Just know it was probably around 24/27 October.

Good luck with yours too ! Hopefully see you joining the Junebugs2019 thread !

Not sure when I ovulated as I didn’t track month I got pregnant ! Just know it was probably around 24/27 October.

Good luck with yours too ! Hopefully see you joining the Junebugs2019 thread !

I am going to hold off until i have my scan on the 8th to confirm but hopefully i will see you there then xx

Hi, can I join please. Finally ttc n.o 3, been up & down about it feeling scared. The last few months I’ve gotten braver edging closer towards ov but then last month when we prob would of actually been in with a chance I ov’d late!
Saw an indent on the preg tests and was excited but then fed up when it turned out to be neg but as expected.
so even tho I’m still really nervous I know it’s what I want and if I don’t do it I will be like this until menopause, because I’ve already been like it for the last 2 years on and off! And no matter how much I try to push it away by thinking of the negatives, doing stuff for us, booking hols etc it still comes back! We’re going for it & hoping we will work it out!
I’m due to ov this week, Scared, nervous & excited!

Vicky fantastic news on the pregnancy being where it needs to be! That is so exciting after such a roller coaster.

Twinkle welcome! Good luck and i hope your ttc journey is short

Hey ladies hope you’re all well. Was so happy AF arrived a little early so currently on CD2 and can finally say this month we get to start trying again. I forgot I still have 2 weeks at least before I even ovulate and another 4 before I can even take a pregnancy test lol. Anyone waiting with me? I have a feeling it’s going to be a looonng month lol

Good luck cal! I always dound the wait until ov worse than the tww. Hope it goes quickly! In the meantime just think--you may be 2 days pregnant! :p

11 dpo for me today. Got a :bfn: yesterday. Can't wait for AF to start so I can get on with cycle 3 of femara.

Crazy mood swings, feels like PMS on sterioids.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Here’s to another TWW! Hoping to surprise family for thanksgiving. FX’d

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back