TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Giggle We have told close family and friends , people I can rely on for support and see on a daily basis etc . Everyone else will be after scan which is booked in for 11 December ! We have seen baby and heartbeat last week so I’m relieved s/he is in the right place anyway!

Oh that's great! Nothing like seeing that flicker for the first time :cloud9:

Yeah was amazing and surprised as the scan wasn’t meant to check anything pregnancy related and the lady told me she wouldn’t check anything pregnancy ! Literally a few seconds of her putting the probe on me she said oh I can see a very strong heart beat! Was reassuring anyway ! Can’t wait for 12 week scan but still can’t help but worry!

Wow and your nearly 28 weeks ! How are you doing ?

i know!!! It's absolutely flown by. I am ok, definitely getting quite uncomfortable already :/ I remember feeling ok toward the the of my pregnancy last time...this time I jist feel so heavy. I have an u/s next week to check my csection scar and the size of the baby. If he's not measuring ahead i'll be amazed...he was a few days ahead at my 22 week scan but it feels way more than that lol

Hi ladies! It's been a long time since I have been on bnb. We have been TTC for #3 for almost two years now. We have two handsome little boys that are my world, Eli (5) and Liam (3). Eli was our miracle child as we had trouble conceiving the first time around. Struggled for about 3 years, and finally got pregnant on our 6th round of Clomid with a trigger shot (the HCG trigger did the trick for us!!). 11 months after Eli was born I had decided it was time to give up on breastfeeding. I had my cycle a couple weeks later (never have had normal cycles so this was exciting for me thinking my body was starting to work), but then didn't have one the following month. So I assumed my cycles were just off again since they have never really been "normal" monthly cycles. Well joking around 4OJ weekend, we said maybe were pregnant. Decided to test because my breasts had been a little sore, and got our BFP which in our minds was another miracle as we didn't think we'd be able to conceive naturally on our own. So we had Liam in March of 2015, and started trying again for baby #3 in early January of 2017 to hopefully complete our family. We have been having issues since. I was diagnosed with a Thyroid disease that same year which threw my hormones completely out of wack. I ended up having half of my thyroid removed at the end of December this past year. Happily, my thyroid levels are normal functioning now (fx'd they stay that way!) and we got the ok to start fertility treatments again to help us with #3. My first round just finished a week ago and it failed unfortunately. Trying to stay positive though since I know it can take a few rounds to figure out the best dosages for your body to help with ovulation. First round was provera for 10 days, and Letrozole 2.5mg CD3-7. We just started our second round on Monday. Doc has changed it a little. Taking Provera for 14 days and Letrozole 5mg CD3-7. Praying this round works, but if it doesn't I am going to remain hopeful that we will have success soon.

Thank you for letting me share my story! I appreciated the friends and support I made through BNB the first time around, and I am here to support you all again. FX'd for all who are TTC! Let this be the month for our BFPs! O:)

Hi Faith !

Sorry your first round didn’t work ! Hoping you have better luck this round !

Lots of lovely ladies on this forum ! X

Can i join. We are ttc baby number 5. Were on cycle day either 6 or 8. My ff changed me o day. Which didt make sence. It moved it to a day were i had no cm and my cervix was noy idea. Has anyone had it happen to you. And does anyone have the way they plan on telling there significant other your expecting

Hey ladies, just popping in to say hi nothing exciting has been happening for us lol. Finally on CD12 so heading into my fertile week. It’s seemed like a lifetime to get here and realistically I still dont ovulate for another 5 days lol. No idea how I’m gonna handle the 2ww xx

Hi girls I’ve been quite this past few weeks as I’ve had a nice relaxed cycle .. cd 22 now no idea what day I ovulated as didn’t do opks or anthing . Won’t be testing unless I miss af .. hope ur all doing well x

Hi all! 1st month TTC #3, I came off the mini pill October 18th, had my first bleed on the 21st to the 24th, and also have very strong positives on my OPKS on the 4th and 5th November, we have dtd every single day, and twice a day when I have positives on OPK - like rabbits xD I am currently 7/8 dpo and I really feel like we've done it! Yesterday and today having a lot of aching in my uterus, aswel as metal taste in my mouth, a few bouts of nausea and terrible indigestion, I've tested every day since ovulation, all negative but not due AF til the 19th November, who's with me??

My fertility chart this month, does anyone think I'm in with a good chance?

Screenshot_20181112-125748_Ovia Fertility.jpg

Can i join. We are ttc baby number 5. Were on cycle day either 6 or 8. My ff changed me o day. Which didt make sence. It moved it to a day were i had no cm and my cervix was noy idea. Has anyone had it happen to you. And does anyone have the way they plan on telling there significant other your expecting

Hey hun! As this will be my 3rd baby (if it worked!) It will be my partners 1st baby, I plan on telling him this way.... Babe wanna hear a joke? (We are big jokers) what's 6ft 4, slim and covered in diarrhoea?... you in 9 months time BOOOOM XD!!!

Hey hun! As this will be my 3rd baby (if it worked!) It will be my partners 1st baby, I plan on telling him this way.... Babe wanna hear a joke? (We are big jokers) what's 6ft 4, slim and covered in diarrhoea?... you in 9 months time BOOOOM XD!!!

Haha I like this !!

Reactions: HLx
Hi girls I’ve been quite this past few weeks as I’ve had a nice relaxed cycle .. cd 22 now no idea what day I ovulated as didn’t do opks or anthing . Won’t be testing unless I miss af .. hope ur all doing well x

Fingers crossed Donna I didn’t do OPKs the month I got pregnant either ! x

8/9 dpo test today was negative :(

B - I thought AF came today, but she sure didn’t! I checked my cervix tonight and it’s high and has a squishy/firmish feeling to it. CM was wet but not much of it compared to when I checked it this afternoon at work and got a gloopy, stretchy specimen. Testing again in the morning. Hoping AF isn’t here by then. I’ll be on CD30. Good luck!!!

CJ!! Are you still around!!? I’m testing next week - are you still on the same schedule as me!? Trying to stay off B&B, but wanted to say hi and I’m wishing you luck! Hoping to get to NOv 19th WITHOUT testing lol

CJ!! Are you still around!!? I’m testing next week - are you still on the same schedule as me!? Trying to stay off B&B, but wanted to say hi and I’m wishing you luck! Hoping to get to NOv 19th WITHOUT testing lol
HEY B! I sure am!! I have some news!!! I’m going to my dads this weekend and planned on drinking. AF supposed to arrive Monday. I took a Walmart cheapo rest tonight when I got home from work and it’s was positive!!! I took a first response and that was positive too! I took a clearblue digital and it said not pregnant but I took it apart and it was positive! I’m in absolute shock because i really didn’t take think I was!!

EB906977-B51F-46B3-BC52-0988BFEB46F7.jpeg

HEY B! I sure am!! I have some news!!! I’m going to my dads this weekend and planned on drinking. AF supposed to arrive Monday. I took a Walmart cheapo rest tonight when I got home from work and it’s was positive!!! I took a first response and that was positive too! I took a clearblue digital and it said not pregnant but I took it apart and it was positive! I’m in absolute shock because i really didn’t take think I was!!

Congrats! Nice lines Cj! Any idea what your excuse is for not drinking? Or will you tell your dad? Always think it is fun to hear what ladies come up with to hide pregnancy in the early days :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->