TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

HEY B! I sure am!! I have some news!!! I’m going to my dads this weekend and planned on drinking. AF supposed to arrive Monday. I took a Walmart cheapo rest tonight when I got home from work and it’s was positive!!! I took a first response and that was positive too! I took a clearblue digital and it said not pregnant but I took it apart and it was positive! I’m in absolute shock because i really didn’t take think I was!!

View attachment 1048017

Oh CJ!!!

I literally just felt a vibe to try and reach out to you!! That is amazing news!!!! Omg congrats girl!! Extra special Thanksgiving this year!!! Well I will try and keep u posted next week!!

Oh CJ!!!

I literally just felt a vibe to try and reach out to you!! That is amazing news!!!! Omg congrats girl!! Extra special Thanksgiving this year!!! Well I will try and keep u posted next week!!
Thank you!!! We were super surprised. Definitely wasn’t expecting it to be positive. I took 2 more tests this morning just to be sure and they were darker! Good luck to you!!!

Congratulations cj!
Donna i hope taking the "relaxed approach" does the trick!

Congratulations CJ hope I’m joining you soon.
I’m currently 4dpo and the 2ww is already killing me. It’s funny as I already think I am. It’s whether it’s a viable pregnancy or not that time will tell. I’m feeling like absolute sh*t lol. Today I was beyond exhausted. All my joints ache and it’s like a I have the flu. Mixed in with headaches, gas and sore boobs. I’ve been pregnant enough times this year to know this is how it starts for me, I’m just praying I’m not coming down with something and it is I’m fact our rainbow it’s journey

Hello Mums and Mums To Be :) I am very new to all of it. Is the 3rd month of TTC for #1. I am married for 2 years and I am 29yro. Very happy to be on that journey with you! :) Finger crossed for all of you and baby dust to all.:dust:

D452026C-B97B-45BA-8BDE-BEB3BC90850F.jpeg 239DFF40-FA1B-4C2D-AC0E-170167BF20AE.jpeg Af due today no sign yet.. I no things cuz still be a bit unsettled due to depo I’ve had two regular on time cycles before this one .. pulling faint lines don’t no if bc will eat them . I have so many Evaps tho will test tomoz x

Not seeing it yet except maybe something quite faint...? Maybe? :shrug:

Cale i hope you're not just under the weather! When are you testing?

Congratulations CJ hope I’m joining you soon.
I’m currently 4dpo and the 2ww is already killing me. It’s funny as I already think I am. It’s whether it’s a viable pregnancy or not that time will tell. I’m feeling like absolute sh*t lol. Today I was beyond exhausted. All my joints ache and it’s like a I have the flu. Mixed in with headaches, gas and sore boobs. I’ve been pregnant enough times this year to know this is how it starts for me, I’m just praying I’m not coming down with something and it is I’m fact our rainbow it’s journey
Good luck!!! Fingers crossed for you!!!

Ah noooo Donna! I was just looking at your tests again and thinking I was seeing lines#-o
Fx the next tww is the last one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->