TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Congrats! Nice lines Cj! Any idea what your excuse is for not drinking? Or will you tell your dad? Always think it is fun to hear what ladies come up with to hide pregnancy in the early days :)
So sorry Mom15! I didn’t see your comment! I didn’t tell my dad. We’re telling him and the rest of his side of the family right before Christmas. I did tell my best friend though and she was very excited. We’re telling my mom, sister, and brother today at our Thanksgiving dinner. I got my husband a shirt that says “my wife tickled my beard and now she’s pregnant” and my shirt says “does this shirt make me look pregnant” lol so hopefully it goes well!

No worries :) it’s easy to miss posts. Hope your Thanksgiving went well. Always thought about doing something with shirts, but never followed through. Did it take long for people to catch on?

So sorry Mom15! I didn’t see your comment! I didn’t tell my dad. We’re telling him and the rest of his side of the family right before Christmas. I did tell my best friend though and she was very excited. We’re telling my mom, sister, and brother today at our Thanksgiving dinner. I got my husband a shirt that says “my wife tickled my beard and now she’s pregnant” and my shirt says “does this shirt make me look pregnant” lol so hopefully it goes well!

Haha I like your announcement t-shirts !

I need to see a pic of these shirts! Hope the announcement went well.

Where is everyone in the cycle? Any upcoming tests???

Cd8 here .. poorly kids so ttc is the last thing on my mind
Not bothering with opks again this cycle .. I’ll start up with them again after Christmas I think. Not long left for u now hun x

Sorry for AF and your kiddos being sick Donna ! Hope they are all better soon !

Well ladies AF should be here by now and she’s not I’m always 26-28 days for a cycle. This is Day 28, my test this morning was also negative so not out but not in either lol

No worries :) it’s easy to miss posts. Hope your Thanksgiving went well. Always thought about doing something with shirts, but never followed through. Did it take long for people to catch on?
My mom read my husbands shirt first and laughed. It didn’t click with her until she saw my shirt. Lots of tears and hugs lol

Hi all! Weve been TTC our third for a while but took a short break after multiple miscarriages. Which they have found no cause :( We were waiting until 2019 but have decided to start a little early. A few weeks makes no difference really does it? I'm on CD2 (AF came yesterday).

Thanks Donna! Might be even sooner as I've been diagnosed with gestational thrombocytopenia (low blood platelets) :( I'm already headed for a c section but it might be earlier than I thought, will have a better idea at the beginning of January.

Sorry for the sickness in your household! Hope everyone feels better quickly and no one else falls ill!

Cute shirts cj! Your mom's reaction sounds priceless. My mom cried with #1 but she had a very lack luster reaction to #2 and #3 was by far the most disappointing yet :haha: fortunately MIL (and FIL) made up for it!

Congrats on announcing your pregnancy CJ !!

Good luck Amy !

Hope your feeling ok Giggle . Must be a stressful time for you !

This thread has been so quiet, how is everyone?
Babyb how is your pregnancy going? I'm ok, thanks for asking. Unfortunately in a preterm labor scare. I spent the day in l&d Thursday. I was having regular contractions but they were able to slow them. I went in cervix closed but by the time they released me i was 50% effaced and 1cm. After no change for hours they let me go but i'm on meds and modified bed rest. Hoping this baby stays put until after the holidays!

I haven’t posted in here in quite a while, but thought I’d update that on our last natural cycle before an HSG and Femara in the new year, I got my :bfp: at 10dpo. Completely shocked that we caught it because my progesterone was on the low end. Hoping with all that we have that it’s sticky and in the right place

Yeah this thread has gone quiet and I wasn’t getting any notifications . Was just checking up when I posted !

My pregnancy is going great thanks so far so good thankfully ! Oh hope bubba stays put for a while longer yet ! Fingers crossed ! Try chill out much as you can I know it’s hard with the holidays !

Wow !! Big congrats Mom !! What a great Christmas present !!

Hope your all girls! Congratulations mo2
I saw your signature! Still no bfp for me !
It’s been a year since my depo expired next month but my periods have only really been back to normal since September so it hasn’t been that long really. I’m not doing ovulation tests or anthing just seeing how things go as I don’t want to stress. I just wanted to check in all you all. X
Cd22 now my cycles have been 31 days the last few cycles .. we have had lots of sex this cycle and covered I think so just wait and see x

Good luck donna! Remind me when you started ttc...?

We're good over here! I had an early labor scare at 34 weeks but they managed to stop it. The goal was to get to 37 weeks which is today!

Good luck donna! Remind me when you started ttc...?

We're good over here! I had an early labor scare at 34 weeks but they managed to stop it. The goal was to get to 37 weeks which is today!
Aww bless u! Nearly done for you.
We was trying really as soon as my depo expired which would be a year next month but because I didn’t even have a proper period nor was ovulating til September it’s only really been 4 months . So it’s not like it’s been a very long time but because of the depo it seems we’ve been trying forever. I hope ur labour goes ok hun. Good luck x

Thanks! Could be any time now really.

Ahhh well I hope this is your month! Please keep is updated as I am following your journey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->