TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Hey Donna !! Glad your back !! Wishing you the best of luck this year !! Hopefully see your BFP soon !

Giggle - glad your little one has stayed put ! Have you got any more appointments at the hospital ?

I have an appointment with the ob this afternoon. I am hoping to hear my cervix has made some progression but we'll see!

@gigglebox I been following your updates in your group like a silent stalker lol!! Can't wait to see the baby!

@Wriggley I followed you as well and such a cutie! Congrats on the baby. I wish I would go around 37-38 weeks with this one lol but I always am at 40 weeks plus.

@donnarobinson I came back here to check on you! Glad you are finally getting those periods sorted. A lady at work was on depo for 5 years and got on clomid for 2 months and found out she was pregnant friday! :) She was not ovulating on her own though. 5 years is a long time on Depo and she is only 25 so it really through her body off. I hope you get your BFP soon!

I've been in flase labor for over a week! Inwas given the OK to take meds to stop the contractions. Dr says they won't stop the real thing so if they keep coming regularly or start getting painful to go in. Lost another chunk of plug but overall no changes the past couple weeks.

Hoping haha our thread has a lot of "stalkers" :haha: i think it's been going on for something like 3 years...?

Your bump is so freaking cute!!!

Thanks @gigglebox Yours is too! I meant your January group lol I know this one has been going on for a bit :) False labor is so much fun.. jk!!

Oh lol. I started one in the tww area years ago that's still very actuve, thought that was the one! Yes babies are popping out all over in that thread! Although it's been quiet for a few days...

How are you ladies all doing ?! My notifications for this thread keep stopping ! So annoying .

Today we found out we are having a boy ! He is very active and naughty ! Was nearly getting re scheduled for another scan because the lady couldn’t get all the measurements !

Congratulations babybump!!! That is awesome! How exciting to have a boy after just girls. Have you told them yet?

I had my baby on 1/19! He has been great. We are just getting through the sleep deprivation stage but it hasn't been too terrible as my mom is staying with us to help with the bigger kids.

IMG_5653.JPG

Hello all new here :hi: we are the #3 since April 2014 #secondary infertility sucks!!! Currently 11 dpo and waiting....:dust:
We have 2 little boys aged 9 and almost 6 ....hoping to meet others like me :):)
Good luck to all

Mama welcome! How long did it take you to conceive the first two?
Hey thanks for the welcome :hugs:
It took 3 months then we had a mc and then months later pregnant with my first son in 2008 born April 2009

Second time 5 months and then a mc and then 3 months later pregnant with my 2nd son born February 2013

Been ttc since April 2014

Had all tests bloods scans hsg* etc and also,husbands :spermy: been tested and all is a o.k there..... since trying I have had a good few chemicals and 2 m.c
I just want it to happen already :sad2:

Congratulations babybump!!! That is awesome! How exciting to have a boy after just girls. Have you told them yet?

I had my baby on 1/19! He has been great. We are just getting through the sleep deprivation stage but it hasn't been too terrible as my mom is staying with us to help with the bigger kids.

View attachment 1053745

Thanks !! We did a gender reveal for them !! They didn’t know what was going on but when all the blue confetti came out DD1 shouted it’s a boy !! She’s overjoyed lol . DD2 didn’t quite get it lol .

Wow he’s amazing Giggle !! Congratulations !! Glad you’ve got some help ! First few nights are a shock to the system ! How was the labour ?! Hope your doing ok too ! Xx

Hello all new here :hi: we are the #3 since April 2014 #secondary infertility sucks!!! Currently 11 dpo and waiting....:dust:
We have 2 little boys aged 9 and almost 6 ....hoping to meet others like me :):)
Good luck to all

Good luck to you !! Xx

Good luck mama! How frustrating to not have any answers, and the tease of chemicals to top it off :( hope you're close to that sticky baby!

Bb omg that is so cute with the girls and the reveal! Birth was good overall, thanks for asking. I was going to attempt a vba2c but my dr didn't think i was a good candidate for it. I was still thinking about it, but when i went into labor at 38+2 i was in back labor again (a big factor in my very slow labors previously) and despite a couple hours of painful regular contractions, I wasn't dilating at all. So i agreed to the c section and we just did it that day. It was a slow day at l&d so everyone needed was available (anesthesiologist was a little late as he was placing an epidural for someone) so it was pretty smooth -- much better experience than the emergency c sections!

DD1 is still delighted !! She told all her class mates today in school !

Sorry you didn’t get your VBAC! I’m glad it all went a lot smoother for you this time around and both yourself and baby are fine !! Did you settle on the name Miles ? (Sorry if that’s spelt incorrect !) How are your boys taking to him ? .

Yup, Myles Troy. The boys have been fantastic. I was very nervous ds2 would be extremely jealous but he isn't at all. In fact twice he has offered the baby his blanket. Love my boys!

I was on this thread a while ago but dropped off! Lovely to see new (and impending) babies!
I’m still trying for #3. My cycles had finally been regular after years of being all over the place but went haywire after an early loss in July. Finally ovulated again late in this cycle so hoping my body is sorting itself out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->