TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Gypsy I see something I hope this is your month!!! X

Fuschia I'm in Lanarkshire, Scotand. Had a decent weekend, not as warm as you guys but nice. Was freezing Sunday night. Don't know when I'm going to get this heating off for "summer"! Lol xx

I see something gypsy!! I hope this is it for you!!

Will read properly tomorrow and see how you all doing! Hopefully there are about to be some bfps

Gypsey I see something!! How exciting!

As for me, my temp dropped slightly this morning BUT AF is due today and no sign of her at all. No spotting either which I always get the day before!!

Please let her stay away!!

What do you guys think looking at my chart? Still in with a shot even with the temp dip this morning?

Baby D - yeah that dip is nothing to be bothered about it - still in !

I keep telling myself that I'm still in desire my big 2 day dip lol! It's weird that it dipped at 10dpo I think - could I clutch at straws and say it could be implantation dip perhaps ?!

AF is due tomorrow for me .

X

Yaya so glad I've not gone mad. Fingers crossed still though.

Baby D your temp is still looking above cover line so definitely in with a chance.

Fushia hope she stays away!!

I'm up at 2am with this BS cold. Make sure I'll still get my plus 3 hours for temp taking.

Fuschia yesets call it implantation!! No AF them still in 😄When is the witch due?

Mines today! Though I'm holodjng out till Friday incase ff got my ovulation day wrong 😄

Woo hoo Gypsy! Baby D TEST ALREADY OMG lololol jk, test when you want. I'm not feeling really optimistic about my chances at this point, I don't really have any reason why it's just a feeling. I'll test on Thursday, and I have betas scheduled for Saturday/Monday (I'm on progesterone until my clinic sees my beta numbers, then I'll stop it to bring on AF if it's negative, I actually don't even know what happens if it's pos?) Not really expecting much though. Just had a fight with my wife because she had a fight with her teenage son and for some reason blamed it on me? so not feeling great in general today. :(

Oh I am sorry to hear that Tristansmom. I hope you guys make up quickly from it. :hugs: I still have my fingers crossed for you to get a BFP when you test!

Gypsy - any update today? How was temp this morning?

BabyD - your chart still looks great! Hoping great things for you.

:hugs: Fuschia - I still hope AF stays away for you, im not very good at reading charts!

How is everything going babybrain?

I am somewhere between 5 and 8dpo today (not sure which day I ovulated), with things like ovulation cramps, do you get them up till you ovulate and then they go away, or can they persist for a couple of days post ovulation? I am waiting on my ICs to arrive so no testing for me until they do, hopefully they come tomorrow otherwise with the easter post delays they wont come until on AF time or after!

Sorry Tristans mum. Any fighting sucks with spouses. I do hope it works out this cycle for you.

Waiting2c I get ovulation cramps for a couple of days usually. My temp has gone up another .1 degree this morning, but I've got an awesome cold so might be effecting things. Still cramping a little.

Won't take another test until Friday.

Really hope its your month Gypsy, I guess hard to tell from chart if sick as well but hopefully the cramps are implantation and stretching based!

Wish my ICs would arrive already lol, I am a bit of a POAS addict lol

My test was negative early in the morning and later AF started. I guess my LF is longer now.
At least my wacky cycle is over...

Fingers so crossed for you guys ! Gypsy - all is sounding so good !

Katy- ah I'm sorry AF got you :(

My temp shot up this morning .... But I did wake up feeling mega hot ! I had the heating on ( had this on 2 nights in a row now ) and I had the covers right on top of me so although I would be tempted to get excited ... I don't know if it is accurate !! Either way ... AF is due today so not long to wait !

Oooh fuschia exciting!! Fingers crossed for you 😄

Loving the art idea gigs!

Dobs I use something called forehead for my killer headaches when pregnant. It's like a stick thing you rub on. Smells all herbally. A bit like Vicks. Do you have anything like that that might offer you some relief! Thank goodness for spring break! I'm on mine now!

As for me, temp has stayed the same today rather than dropping like it normally would. I'm now either officially late for AF if I ovulated when ff gave the crosshairs, or I'm on the day when spotting is most likely to begin (if I ovulated a bit later) but for that I'd have expected a temp drop! I'm soooooo nervous!

Did a hpt this morning - stark white ! It's quite a sensitive one too ( asda own ). So it's looking very unlikely for me ! AF sure to show her face today if my lp is 11 days again x

Morning Ladies,

Sorry For af Katy x :(

Hope things are better with your wife Tristansmom, any wee argument can really be upsetting. My OH was so snappy last night, actually when was the full moon? I swear he has a cycle! Lol

Afm I'm probably 10dpo and my ic was BFN this morning. Stared at it A LOT in every light possible LOL. Thought I could make out a shaddow at some angles but let's be honest here....it's as white as snow!!! Lol
Not sure when af due, cycles have never been regular. Will test again tmw.

Good luck everyone :) xx

I actually think I'm out. I'm getting 100% AF cramps today and my temp has gone down slightly - but is a little every where because of this cold. I tried poas this morning but got a dud with no control line at all. And we are going to see our friends new baby tomorrow. Already know I'll be depressed and horrible just like every scycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->