TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Chin up Gypsy xxx you're not out until AF actually arrives and your temp is still above your cover line xx

Oh gypsy, sorry to read your post. I hope hope hope AF stays away for you, it is so hard.

Baby D, how can you be holding out on POAS for so long? I salute you!

Fuschia - sorry to hear you think AF on her way :hugs:

Katy - :hugs:

Babybrain - I am so like you with tests, stare and photo them in every light hoping that there is something to be seen. I am hoping you are still just too early for it to show.

Fingers crossed for my ICs to arrive today, else they wont till Thursday next week at earliest with Easter and our Mail Delivery Days (Mon, Thurs, Sat), although I am not sure if Sat is a holiday so perhaps a chance for then too. Having a lot of pain in my left hip and sore boobs but that is it.

Waiting -- I'm just too nervous! Also don't want to waste money on a test just to have AF show up straight after....

I can't decide if my chart looks promising or whether I think it's a total fluke 😂

Chin up Gypsy xxx you're not out until AF actually arrives and your temp is still above your cover line xx

Thanks. I know though every feeling is the same. She'll be here tomorrow or Saturday for sure.

Baby D- so excited for you , amazing you are holding off testing - some will power you have but I totally understand your reasons !!

Gypsy - argh so frustrating ... I hope your not out though xx

I've attached the pic of my test from yesterday- the bfn . I put it on countdown to pregnancy gallery and a few people think positive ?! Now I look I'm not sure if I can see a shadow line but then again I got the same last month from these tests and vowed never to use them again lol !

Any opinions would be appreciated .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 12
I can see a line -- I'm not sure it's pink though. How many dpo are you?

As for me, slight temp spike this morning 😱 Two days late for af according to ff. no spotting yet.

Sorry I can't make anything out...but it's hard on screen. Fingers crossed for you x

I'm still BFN.....not out yet, keeping positive.
Had a great wee date night last night with OH, went to see Bruno Mars, it was brilliant. Nice to get a break and also think about something else lol.

Oooh babybrain that sounds fun!! I love a good date night!

Oh that sounds lovely baby brain!! I love a wee date night!

I'm having zero AF signs ladies! No spotting, no bloating, no cramping, no being grumpy. All good except I'm having no BFP signs either 😢

Actually I do have fuller boobs but that's an af sign too so 😱

Please let my chart be positive and not a fluke!!

I was the same with both my previous pregnancies baby d... they all came when I was about 6 weeks pregnant!

Thanks guys ! Ah I don't know .

AF was due yesterday but so far not here . But the acupuncture could have def altered my lp as she was saying it would be good to make it a bit longer than 11 days so ... Who knows .

Oh no 😢Think af cramps are starting up 😢

After a few questionable Asda tests I decided to buy frer... Apart from it wasn't frer and I've got something called 'first response rapid results' apparently these aren't sensitive at all and it's a bfn.

Realistically I have gotta be waiting for AF now surely ! I'm sure I would have had an obvious bfp by now at 13dpo. My last bfp was 11dpo and the one before was much earlier !

I'd love if I was getting my bfp so much but I'm guessing that accupuncture has extended my luteal phase for me !

Baby D that sounds exciting!! your chart looks amazing too.

Fushia I can see a faint line too, but it doesn't look pink. Fingers crossed for you though.

Babybrain fingers crossed for you too!! Glad you got a date night in.

Waiting2c hope you are doing OK.

AFM - temp is still above coverline, but I've been getting a lot cramps still. I kept getting stitch while I was lying in bed last night which was really annoying.

It's pissing down with rain and has been all week. Hoping this storm passes today like they say it is going to.

Good luck to anyone I've missed. xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->