TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Baby D- so excited for you , amazing you are holding off testing - some will power you have but I totally understand your reasons !!

Gypsy - argh so frustrating ... I hope your not out though xx

I've attached the pic of my test from yesterday- the bfn . I put it on countdown to pregnancy gallery and a few people think positive ?! Now I look I'm not sure if I can see a shadow line but then again I got the same last month from these tests and vowed never to use them again lol !

Any opinions would be appreciated .

I see it!!!

Hey ladies! Just popped on to share this!

DH and I were holding off on baby #3 because we kept going back and forth on if we wanted to try or not. He left for a week at the beginning of April and we DTD Saturday and Sunday right before he left on Monday. I took a test today and it came up right away! I am so beyond shocked because we weren't really trying and it took us 6 months to conceive our youngest so this was a definite shock!

I hope you all are doing well! I can't believe it lol

Attachments

• pg1.jpg
    pg1.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 9
  • pg2.jpg
    pg2.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 8
Congratulations! Very clear BFP!!

I've woke up feeling pregnant today! I can't explain it -- I just feel it.

Eeek 😄 Temp stayed up today too 😄 I might have to buy a test.....

Congrats Ashley!! How great is that!
Baby d.... I've been waiting to hear!!! Do a test!!!!

Think I'm out this cycle... 11dpo but feel AT coming along... happy sort of as it would have been due the 24th Dec!!

Ha ha babymumma I'll pick one up at the supermarket today 😄

Too nervous...

Wow congrats Ashley!! That's awesome!!

Buy a test babyd!!!!! So can't wait to hear!!

I found a test and peed on it today and was bfn. Only 7-9dpo so trying not to feel sad about it! Hopefully my ic s arrive tomorrow!

Sorry to hear you think you out babymumma, hope it's not the case!!

I just wish we could all get a bfp now!

My temp has plummeted this morning ! Come on AF stop messing me around now !

OMG, congrats ashlay! Awesome!
Baby D, I hope you get your BFP, surely sounds promising!

AFM, started with clomid today. I thought I might increase my dosage but I already had a half tablet left from last month so I'll do that next month if this cycle isn't successful. For now I'm only hoping that O isn't delayed again.

WOW!! Huge congratulations Ashley!

Baby D get the test!! Your chart looks amazing!

Fushia. I'm sorry. Stupid AF.

Thanks so much ladies. I'm still in shock. It's 1:15am here and I'm just so....excited? Nervous? I don't even know lol. I can't sleep!

I can't wait to see if you guys have your bfps! I only left this board because I didn't want to get baby fever and want to test all the time if we weren't really wanting another. But since it happened anyways , here I am again lol.

I bet you baby d!!! But it's so promising and so exciting!!

Katy - I've had to use Clomid befoee. What dose are you on now?

Tested -- negative 😢 In shock as was sure I'd get BFP 😢 One more test in box so will test again in morning if AF still a no show!

Ah baby D that sucks - I'm sorry ! Hate bfns :(

Me too! I'm so sure I am though! But I guess not! Never had a chart look like this either!

Ohhh No!!! Def test again in the morning. Your chart looks so promising!!!

Gah - how can it be negative babyd!!! I hope tomorrow's test is positive!!

Thank you ladies! I really was shocked to see a bfn but it's stark white do I guess it must be accurate 😢 Not even a squinter 😢

Cd 1 for me !
At least it's come now and I need to see having a 13 day Luteal phase as a positive thing ... Hopefully my next ovulation will be a littl earlier too ! Acupuncture next week so hopefully for next cycle x

Hey everyone,

Sorry about af Fuschia, onwards and upwards! Fingers crossed for this next cycle x

Good luck with tomorrow's test baby D, it sucks when your body starts messing with you. Hope it was a dud test or something! Ovulated later perhaps... Good luck x

Ashley a massive congratulations! Good to see you and with the awesome news too. :)

Waiting2c fingers crossed for you, hope your ic's arrive so you can get peeing LOL

Gypsy hope that storm has passed and all ok there :)

Sorry anyone that I've missed, hope all ok.

Afm, well test was negative again......never seen anything so blindingly white before! LOL. Since then I've had a few teeny streaks of light pink/brown on wiping. Wonder if af is on her way? I'm never clockwork, so we shall see.

I still have worries that I'm doing the right thing. Can I cope with 3? My 2 boys are a bit of a handful and I do turn into a raving screaming banshee now n then lol. I worry about space and finances. We would mange on OH wage but I don't want it to be too stretched. And babies don't cost much but teenagers will!!
I also don't think my parents will be too supportive. Will think I'm daft. They've helped out with the boys but I don't want to have to ask them to help out watching another baby, even though I only work 3 mornings. Dad has just retired, I feel it's their time now. Ds1 is at school and Ds2 will start nursery in August. So really that's their time of babysitting over.
I'm back and forth all the time, worrying. My close friend has 4 kids and I admire her family and what an amazing mum & person she is. She is very supportive.
At the end of the day I would like a slightly bigger family when I'm older, and for them to have each other when I'm not here. That's why I'm doing it.

Sorry for bleathering on! Anyone else worry? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->