TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Im sorry but at the same time happy AF has finally come for you Fushia.

Babybrain. I have that feeling quite often. My son is a handful I worry about finances, but I also think about the actual need I have for this baby. It's not a want for me. It's actually quite frustrating because sometimes I want to give up but the need is there so strongly. It's only when AF arrives that I feel like a useless woman for not being able to make a baby. Everything in my life has generally sorted itself out when it comes to finances etc. I've had some pretty rough patches with my ex.

I'm up at 4am with major cramping and although I've tempted at a different time a pretty big temp drop. Going to start putting things in a daily diary through my journal and back to trying all the maca, grapefruit juice theories again this cycle. No alcohol again. Was trying to be more relaxed last cycle but being sick AGAIN probably didn't help things.

Cycle 15 ladies......:cry:

Sorry af came fuschia and gypsy!

Good luck baby d for tomorrow's tests!

Gypsy - what is maca ? I'm wel up for trying some different things to help next few cycles ! I was going to try and get some Angus Castus ... Have you tried that ? I might get some but not really sure about what it's meant to do!

Gypsy, don't give yourself a rough time. You've made 2 gorgeous babies and no 3 will come. I think it's harder when you know you can do it and wonder why it's not happening again? X

Hey rickschick how are you keeping? X

I'm ok thank you bleeding has stopped I'm just spotting brown now, pregnancy tests are still very strong so I'm clinging on to that I have my 2nd scan on Tuesday.

Gypsy - what is maca ? I'm wel up for trying some different things to help next few cycles ! I was going to try and get some Angus Castus ... Have you tried that ? I might get some but not really sure about what it's meant to do!
Maca powder is a libido enhancer among other things. Google Nguyen shows how many health benefits it has. Have tried Angus castis and it's good, but don't think I need it as my love is pretty good.

Thanks babybrain. I'm still knackered today. She arrives at 6am this morning. I just want to sleep but with the kids arrives to home and so many visitors today! Not happening. DH will be grumpy as to me if I falls to sleep to early and don't help with the Easter bunny!

So sorry AF came fuschia and gypsy, it is always so hard when you want something different!

Hope you get a bfp on todays test babyd

babybrain, - it is something I think about a lot too, how will it all go having three, is it the right decision, but then I also know I want one more baby, and everything that comes with it so it must be the right call for me. I hope.. lol.

Another BFN today - I went out and brought a test as I feel off but nothing. Feel sick today, have had super dooper sore boobs for a few days and a lot of cramping. 8-10dpo today I think so who knows. My ICs didnt arrive so I wll have to hold off on the testing, they wont come till Tuesday at the earliest now :-( If I am having another cycle like last month then I would be 12dpo today and be expecting AF monday and never had a shot at pregnancy this month but if the cramping egg white cm etc are right then the 8-10dpo is right with AF somewhere Wed-Fri. Wish I knew already!

Well that's AF arrived here :( I knew we didn't do enough this month but still hoped. Oh well.

Waiting2c, got my fingers crossed for you. All the uncertainty and waiting is such a nightmare. X

Ah sorry babybrain. Well looks like you, gypsy and I are cycle buddies ... Let's make this the one !

I am starting a full time teaching placement in a week so I'm going to be a bit shattered but I hope I still can squeeze in some bd !

I've got one in two weeks two fushia. But they aren't doing teaching placement it's now a community placement. We can go through this next cycle together. Good luck to us all!!!

IMG_6008.jpg

IMG_6033.jpg

IMG_6034.jpg

Here you go then .... top one is yesterday and bottom two today. Total BFN ��Today's one something catches my eye but not clearly if that makes sense but not showing on pics.

I can't see anything either but it's a very long luteal phase for you. Hmmmm

That's exactly what makes me hopeful as my chart is good but getting bfn so guess my body is having a wacky cycle! If no AF by tomorrow then I'll buy some more tests!

Good luck Baby D xxx

Thanks ladies, felt a bit down yesterday and I'm having the mother of all AF's! Boys are driving me mad too lol. It's funny though as today I feel relaxed in a way, the pressure and uncertainty is gone. I have 2 weeks to think about something else before we start again! :)

Baby d... you do have a long luteal phase. Is it normally that long? Are your cycles normally regular?

Something is catching my eye but get pink dye tests instead!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->