TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Babymumma -- no my leatul phase is usually 11 days. 12 ocassionally. I'm regular too so this is a whole new pattern to me.

Been having wet cm today too -- keep thinking my spotting has started but nope. Nothing yet.

I'm having the same issue. I'm thinking I've ovulated later than I thought I did. I'm usually 12ish days too and I'm day 14.

Think my spotting is starting 😡 Slight change to cm colour. So unexpected as it usually starts mid morning! 😡

Hi. I'm sorry about BFNs girls :growlmad:. I'm still hoping that changes though.
What's with this month... LP is supposed to be quite constant but it's messing with us now I see. Mine was 14 days instead of the usual 11.

My AF is ending, I have one more day of clomid, hoping that this cycle is more successful. For starters, I'm hoping O isn't late again.

Me too baby D! So disappointing.

Katy... Have everything crossed! I used Clomid to conceive my first!!

Hi everyone, i'd love to join as i'll be ttc#3 kinda,i've been diagnosed with Hashimoto disease and have been told my chances are slim without help, but i'm trying anyway! not sure really what CD i am, i think 11?

Sorry baby D :-(. I wish we had some sort of control over this process :-(.

Welcome heaven and good luck!!

Katy good luck with the closed too.

Cd4 for me. DH and I areally doing a healthy exercise mission. He wants to do this diet that quits carbohydrates which I'm not totally keen on for me. I'm small already so losing carbs I'll go down from 62kgs to 56kgs again especially with exercise which is too skinny for me. So I'll most likely only do the exercise side of things.

CD1 for me... sorta happy for an answer.

Welcome Heaven!! Best of luck :)

Hey Everyone - hope you all had a lovely easter!

BabyD - Really sorry, :hugs: that really sucks, everything seemed so promising, I hate how we get our hopes up only to have AF dash them so often!

Welcome Heaveneats! This is a lovely group of ladies so you will enjoy being part of it!

Gypsy - Best of luck for this cycle, hopefully this is the one!

BabyBrain, Katy, Fuschia how are you all doing?

Tristansmum - how are you doing, when is your beta due to be done? Have my fingers crossed you get/have gotten a good result!

Rickschick - when is your next scan?

AFM - not sure where I am at, too scared to test again as I dont want to see another BFN, my body is hell bent on playing tricks on me, seems I get all symptoms I used to only get when pregnant when I am not, this cycle I have had sore boobs, cramps at ovulation that died off for a few days then kicked in again and havent gone away, nausea - I never used to get any of these, before kids I never knew when I was ovulating, since kids I always cramp at ov, but never ever have I had sore boobs and nausea without being pregnant, they were in fact the things that made me test with the other two. Sigh. AF due Thursday based on an average cycle for me.

Might get some LH strips for next cycle so I have a bit more idea of what is happening. Still have yet to receive my ICs too, ordered them nearly 2 weeks ago!

turns out I have no will power and when my ICs didnt arrive yet again I used my last good test. Thought I could see a little something but pretty sure I am being overly optimistic.

I took an ic opk but just a negative :( I don't even know what cd I am ugh

Thank you waitingtc!!
It sure does suck!!!

Where abouts are you wonderful ladies from? I'm from Melbourne Australia xx

Christchurch nz here. Spent a good 9 years in Melbourne though.

Sorry for all the bfns. These cycles are getting harder and harder.

Just found out two more people are more pregnant today. A little over it.

Welcome and good luck heaveneats.

I'm from Slovenia.

Right I've had my scan and still none the wiser! 😟 The sac has had significant growth she said going from 3mm to 10mm and now has a yolk sac but still don't no if it's going to progress into a baby as still couldn't see a hb. Foetal age should have been 7+3 but it's looking more like 6+3 so I have to go back in a week and if there is a hb great if not then looks like a miscarriage. So I'm still in limbo not knowing what the hell is going to happen. Bleeding stopped a week ago now I'm just lightly spotting brown. So that's that.

I hope all is okay Ricschick - sorry you are still in limbo :hugs:

I'm from Auckland Nz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"