TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

ricschick i'm so sorry you are going through that :(

i'm from Ontario Canada, still feels like winter here but its supposed to be spring!

i took another OPK and negative, i my actually be CD 15 i think my ticker is wrong, last time i was OV'ing CD 16 or 17 so maybe tomorrow

Ricschick - how horrible! I'm so sorry...

I had my best friend tell me she's pregnant today after only 1 month of trying and only 1 go... crazy to think that even happens! She's so lucky...

Hey ladies - i hope this next cycle is a lucky one for this thread :)

I am just back from accupuncture on cd5 . Hoping it will make me ovulate earlier than cd18 ! X

:( So I had a beta on Saturday at 14 dpIUI, negative. Looks like no more babies for me. :'( FX for all of you!

Ah tristansmom in gutted for you - sorry :( xxx

So sorry Tristansmom xxx massive hugs :(

Sorry Rickschick for your continued limbo. Hope there is a hb next week xxx

All OK here although I should probably follow Gypsy's example and get some exercise done! Don't feel this body is ready for summer lol
Back to work today after the spring break, I do admin in a nursery 3 mornings a week. I was there in body but not in mind that's for sure.....not sure where I have left my head today but feel like I'm on some other planet!!!

Hope everyone is OK otherwise xxx

Hey Ladies, sorry I've been taking a little break.

I'm sorry to you all that AF got this cycle.

Fingers crossed for the next!

Ricschick I'm sorry you're stuck in limbo at the moment it must be horrid, sending some big hugs.

Afm, I'm currently 12dpo after getting my peak using my cbfm this month. I think my luteal phase is 13 days but not 100% as I had a 45 day cycle last month!! I'm too scared to test!

x

AF got me 😢 still onwards and upwards! CD1 for me!

Love your attitude baby D - sorry this wasn't the one but fingers crossed for next cycle x

So sorry BabyD, least the limbo is over and the next chance is here!

i just had my second round of blood tests- they told me i'm not ovulating on my own most likely because of my bummed up thyroid :( i wish they would just put me on clomid if they know i need it :( i think i'll still keep taking OPK just to see

That sucks but at least there are fertility drugs that you can take to help out.

Hows everyone else going?

Im back!
I was in limbo for 10days not knowing whether or not my pregnancy will be viable. It was the worst kind of hell imaginable. Even though I miscarried yesterday - it feels like i lost my baby more than a week ago. I'm relieved to have an answer and to have some closure to be able to move on. I am dealing with this loss now and at least i can take a week off work to come to terms with it.
If you want more details, you can read my pregnancy journal: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...reams-can-come-true-my-pregnancy-journal.html

I am not quite ready to start trying again, but think i will be after first af.

I'm sorry Bloblo :cry: :hugs:.
Your time will come.

Bloblo... I'm so sorry! That is something I've never experienced and wouldn't even know what to do or feel. I hope your doing ok and I agree. Your time will come x

Bloblo I'm so sorry :( welcome back though and I hope your rainbow baby is around the corner xxxxxxx

bloblo i'm so sorry about that :( its a very difficult loss :(

babymumma6 - i have never been on clomid before so i'm not sure what to expect

Oh Bloblo I am so very sorry for your loss :( massive hugs, we are all here with you xxx

Nothing to report here, although I think my head is still somewhere up in the clouds and not coming down anytime soon! Honestly I don't know what is wrong with me at the moment. I've had too many things to think about and now it seems my brain has given up! At least the kids are still fed, clean and alive lol so doing something right!! Haha!

I'd like to go to bed and just sleep for a few days...:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->