TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Oh I am so so sorry Bloblo, I cant even begin to imagine how awful that has been for you.

Still no AF here, been thinking it is starting every day this week due to cramping. Tested negative on Tuesday and too scared to test since then. Plus my ICs still havent come so I would have to go out and buy a test and dont want to waste money! Might have to bite bullet today as have a big family event on tomorrow and there will be drinking, dont want to do it if is chance but dont want to not and then get AF day after or something.

Heaven - it helps alot to make your cycle regular and boosts the ovulation. Hopefully they give it to you. I used it for my first pregnancy. Couldn't ovulate on my own and didn't have a period for over 12 months. I also found vitiman c to be really helpful to try get a cycle this time around..

Sorry Bloblo :-(. :hugs:

Waiting2c - I had that for my mums wedding I needed to test the morning of so I could drink lol.

Looks like I can... even though I would rather have a reason not to be :-(

Attachments

• 21 april.jpg
    21 april.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 12
Bloblo I'm so sorry!! Wishing you the best of luck when you ttc again!! Xxx

Hi all
I have recently come back to baby&bump as im ttc#3 after a great deal of thought!!
Last month was our first month of trying

Heaven - it helps alot to make your cycle regular and boosts the ovulation. Hopefully they give it to you. I used it for my first pregnancy. Couldn't ovulate on my own and didn't have a period for over 12 months. I also found vitiman c to be really helpful to try get a cycle this time around..

Yes i've heard they can be great, my doctor wants me to try on my own for 6 months before he prescribes it though :( i might get soy iso's for next one because so far no positive OPK which i doubt i'lll get since my numbers are bad.

Welcome Angelica, good luck! X

Sorry waiting2c, what DPO are you now? Go out and enjoy yourself....best of luck for next month xx

:kiss:

Hi ladies ! Got an invite to come over here ! I'm approaching my 34th birthday at an alarming rate and ttc #4 , number two for me and hubby! I have a 15yo, 10yo and 4 yo. Just stopped cerazette after 4yrs on it a week ago , so fingers crossed! No sign of AF yet or even spotting ! :shrug:

Have a lovely weekend xx

Woo hoo welcome nordicpixie!

I came of cerazette in Feb after almost 3 years back on it after ds2. Anyhoo, after initial bleed, which I think took a week to start, my first cycle was odd. 19 days long, early ovulation (well that's what opks said) lots of cramps, bloating and feeling really quite crap! Second cycle was more normal. It's crazy how your body reacts to stopping these things. Hope you get a good cycle quickly and good luck ttc x :)

Woo hoo welcome nordicpixie!

I came of cerazette in Feb after almost 3 years back on it after ds2. Anyhoo, after initial bleed, which I think took a week to start, my first cycle was odd. 19 days long, early ovulation (well that's what opks said) lots of cramps, bloating and feeling really quite crap! Second cycle was more normal. It's crazy how your body reacts to stopping these things. Hope you get a good cycle quickly and good luck ttc x :)

Yeah Yeah no sign of it yet , just felt the first dull ache deep in my belly so maybe it's not far off :thumbup:

Welcome new ladies and good luck!!!

Sorry waiting 2c. And least alcohol can drown the sorrows.

cd8 today. The waiting game is so boring! ! Next weekend is fertile weekend.

Can I join you all? :flower:

DH and I are officially TTC now and I'm really excited! :happydance: I have three older kids - a 9yo DS, a 7yo DD, and an angel DD who would be 5yo now. DH and I have one DS together, who is turning 8 months in two days. We've been NTNP pretty much since DS2's birth, but I didn't have cycles due to breastfeeding. DS2 is now eating more solids and sleeping better, so my cycles have come back finally.

I'm not sure how my cycles are going to be, thanks to breastfeeding and all the fertility issues I have, but I bought some OPKs and will be testing daily to figure it out. Currently I'm cd14 and the app I've been using for many years has me ovulating around May 2nd, so we shall see.

welcome nordicpixie!!

well i'm not sure what is going on i've got heavy spotting now and i'm CD 18 :( never got a positive OPK and i starting peeing on them right after AF so i know i could not have missed it

Welcome everyone!!

Heaven- maybe it's because your ovulation isn't real strong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->