TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

That could be the case Heaven. I've only been using them the last few months though. They are helpful when they work properly. what times do you take them? I found they were better after I had dinner and had held in my pee for a couple of hours at least.

Our little group is getting quite big! ! Hopefully some of us will be moving on this cycle.

I had them working when I conceived my son but I think this thyroid thing is probably messing up my hormones

I take them after 2pm that's usually best for me

This is the opk itook just now, spotting stopped:shrug:
I know it's not positive but seems like more than a thin line

Attachments

• 20170421_210120.jpg
    20170421_210120.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 2
Mine get like that a day or two before I get a positive :). Goo'd luck.

I haven't done OPKS for a while. Starting them this month.. hopefully they help!

I've just got 8 opks for this cycle !

As my full time placement starts on Monday - I'm planning to still try and I'll still temp but the rest I will just see what happens. I'm going to be so busy and doing opks might not be possible at the right time as not meant to use fmu are you ! But I think we are just going to try every other night over about a week . That's if I have the energy !

X

Hey! I hope everyone's okay? I think I'm around 8/9dpo today, I just missed my positive opk this month, as I started testing too late! :( Had a lot of other signs though. Sorry I haven't been on for a little while, been having scans and tests to find out if there's anything wrong.. luckily there's not, and I've had the all clear! I decided to test this morning, I'll upload a pic below..

Took the chilled out route this cycle, no stressing! X

:D

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170422-121747.jpg
    Screenshot_20170422-121747.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20170422-121221.jpg
    Screenshot_20170422-121221.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 14
I think I see something!!!! Congrats!!!!

Fushia placement is such a pain. We aren't doing class placement this term either just community placement with adults which I'm not keen on. Have to do it after this week.

DH really pissed me off last night and never apologises. Just continues to say I'm wrong. I be supported him through so many business ideas but he never does anything about them. Then decided to have a go when he again wants me to listen and he talks about the same shit and blames me for not being interested. I've told him what to do but he never does it. Today's going to be shit. Hate how he can't do anything himself.

Men are worse than the kids sometimes! We spent 2 days not talking this week.....I'm not even sure why!?! But he was being an arse so I thought feck it, I'm not playing that game! All fine now though.

I've no OPK's left for this month, was thinking about just going relaxed, I know roughly when it should happen I guess! BD every other day or more if mood takes us ;)

Good luck rebeccalouise x

LOL that sucks though! But good on you for standing up to him.

I wish next Saturday would hurry up. I have a 2000 word essay due in a week and a half and then a giant powerpoint worth 65% of my marks for one paper due the week after. i feel i need to call in sick tomorrow at work. It's school holidays too and then I have placement for a week. Yay for late nights!! I am not allowed to get stressed this cycle damn it!!

DH can really pissed me off to, I feel ya. Like the whole putting the dishes in the dishwasher thing, it's 1 step to the left.... why not just put them in instead of piLing them in the sink.

Right now I've gone back to completely negative lines on my opk :( never got a positive just an almost positive. I've booked an appointment with my old gynecologist to see if he will give me clo mid for next cycle

Hey ladies! Hope you all well, will catch up and post properly tomorrow! Just wanted to say hi

Cd2 for me today :(

Just thought I'd update.. I got my :bfp: this morning! :D Thank you for supporting me ladies, even if I didn't post much. It's not very dark yet, but I'm going to enjoy every second.. As I've been waiting over a year, just to see a line pop up! :haha:

I hope you don't mind me sticking around though? As I'd love to see you all get your :bfp: :)

How is everyone? X

Attachments

• IMG_20170424_103038405.jpg
    IMG_20170424_103038405.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20170424-102348.jpg
    Screenshot_20170424-102348.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 14
Congratulations Rebeccalouise! That's fantastic news! Yes please do stick around but hopefully we will all be joining you soon on other pregnancy threads.

Cd10 I think for me, not been keeping close track. Busy busy today, work then shopping, just grabbing lunch before I go pick up ds1 from school. Then there's housework...... think I'm going to have to bring some work home, fallen right behind and so much going on I can't catch up. A couple of hours at home one evening without distractions would help.

Congrats rebeccalouise! Happy 9 months!

Welcome to all the new ladies!

Afm, just peeing on OPKs and waiting for a positive. It's our anniversary on the 26th and I'm hoping to O around then. We'll go out without the kids, have dinnner (Japanese hopefully), have some wine in the evening...
I'm off work from 26th Apr till 2nd May so tww should pass quickly. Will be busy with my boys.

congrats Rebeccalouise!! great lines!

katy lucky you to have time off during your TWW!

i think i'm in my TWW.. i did test with a final OPK yesterday afternoon and it was finally positive, but i'm still having some spotting so i'm not sure. We BD'ed yesterday morning but not last night as i thought AF was on her way in. ANyways i guess we will see, this month is a bit of an off one, didnt even know we would be TTC but life happens, so i wasnt tracking my cycle well.

Have a lovely night out Katy and happy anniversary!

Hope you've caught that egg Heaven!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back