TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Congratulations Rebecca!!!!

Exciting Katy. Hope you enjoy your night.

I'm CD11 today. Practically attacked DH this morning LOL. Too early though. Saturday and Sunday are my most fertile days. Was hoping to have a date night too, but can't get a babysitter for the kids this weekend. I'm hooking into the primrose oil grapefruit or pineapple juice, red raspberry and green tea at the moment though. Really really really think it will all work out this cycle. It has too already!!

Thanks guys, it was a chemical though. Tests have now turned negative. I'm deverstated. Don't know if I can keep doing this. 💔 Hope you're all okay, and thank you for your congratulations anyway! X

Oh no! I'm sorry rebeccalouise!
I've been there, I know how you feel. :hugs:

Oh no.. I'm so so so sorry!! Don't give up yet... I know easier said than done!!

Oh no Rebeccalouise:( so sorry xxx

Rickschick when is your scan? Thinking about you and fingers crossed x

rebecca louise i'm so sorry :( its so hard going through that, I have been there, something so exciting is handed to you then quickly taken away it seems so unfair. If you need to vent or anything please feel free to PM me.

Gypsy wow thats a very good plan of attack!!! i never knew those things could help.

SO far i think i'm 1DPO, i got my positive OPK at noon on sunday ( was probably positive before that) and we had just BD'ed that morning at 8 am and a few days before that as well, Last night we were going to DTD as well but honestly DH and I were so exhausted we fell asleep and i'm not even upset. Its supposed to be fun and not forced so i'm glad we took the night off we both needed it. If we missed out chnace then so be it lol. I have a doctors appointment today for more blood test to see how my thyroid levels are and to see what medication will work for me, which i'm happy to finally be getting! Maybe it will make TTC easier.

Hey everyone! How are you all doing?

RebeccaLouise - I am so sorry to read your most recent update. :hugs:

Katy - hope date night went well!

Gypsy - It sucks when cant get a sitter aye, especially when its fertile time of the month, not always so romantic to just jump them!

Heaven - Hope you got your timing right and that this is your month!

BabyBrain - how are you doing? Just hanging out waiting for O?

How is everyone else going??

I am waiting out the last day or so of AF and then just in that time of nothing ness before ovulation lol! I really hope this month is it, if not might have to skip a couple of months as Feb Mar are too busy for me work wise to be out of action. Sigh. Think I will order some Ov Strips rather than hope for the best! Things have been all over place, last cycle was 35 days, one before was 28!

I'm so sorry Rebecca :cry:

Heaven i'm just doing that to help increase my fluid intake and also help with my cervical mucus. I don't get much and all those things are meant to help.

Hi all :)

Waiting2c yeah I'm just waiting, trying not to think about it too much, waiting to O really is nothingness! Lol. It's going quite quickly this time, maybe since I'm taking a more relaxed approach and not doing OPK's. I even had to check what CD I was today! It's DS2 3rd birthday on Sunday, so that's occupying me too.

X

Thanks everyone for all your support but it's a missed miscarriage. D&C has been booked for the 5th may. Xx

Thanks everyone for all your support but it's a missed miscarriage. D&C has been booked for the 5th may. Xx

Im so sorry to hear this :hugs:
I've gone through the same with d&c on the 19th. I know how dark the days can seem. (If it helps: i had anesthesia for the procedure. It took 15min. Afterwards I took some ibuprofen, but by the next day i had zero pain and zero bleeding. So your recovery will be mostly emotional- at least there is not too much to worry about physically). Your limbo is over at least. But it can really take time to grieve for your lost baby. Take care of yourself and please reach out if you need to chat.

Thank you bloblo that really helps. I'm disappointed but I'm relieved that I now no. Xx

I'm so sorry ricschick.. I have no words! Try look after yourself and seek support from everyone x

It's not date night yet but getting closer. It's 2 pm. We're leaving in a couple of hours. I'm really looking forward to eating sushi and sashimi. I can still have it, if I'm a day or two before O, right? No raw fish or alcohol afer O.
OPK was almost positive today, I have ewcm and my ovaries hurt so this is it. It'll either be tomorrow or the next day. We'll try to make an anniversary baby tonight :winkwink:.

Good luck Katy lots of :dust: and you make your anniversary baby!!! Xx

Hello! Thought I'd jump on here a little late. DH & I currently have 2 dd's and have been talking about TTC #3. I am sooo nervous about 3. 1 & 2 were very easy decisions but this one has been very difficult. However, I think we are swaying towards starting to try soonish!

Just curious if anyone else is as nervous as me haha! Not sure why this has been such a hard decision, I go back and fourth a lot. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->