TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

RicSchick I am so so sorry.

Welcome Missy08. Good luck in this tedious stressful journey.

My chart looks like magic. So weird. Cp was in complete fertile position this morning so I pounced DH and he was so not into it. Will start OKS tonight.

Welcome Missy08. I think most of us are at least a bit nervous. Having a third child is a big deal. But we all want one more child anyway and we'll do everything to keep all of them all fed, clothed and happy.

AFM, date night was great, we had great food, wine and... Hoping I get a positive OPK today so I can sit back and enjoy tww (yeah right, hehe).

Thank you for all of the support ladies. <3

I'm so so sorry ricschick! Big hugs to you. :hugs: xxx

ThAnks everyone
Im going to hang about here until we are able to ttc again. D&c is now Wednesday so be glad to get it over with!

Missy I'm the same. I'm all over the place! I do want another but constantly have the fear!!! Lol. Ttc #1 was no where near as difficult a decision as this. It's such different circumstances and I hate that I'm even worrying about it.

It may be a few challenging years but once it's past we will want it back!

The other thing is my age, I'm 37 this year so I feel time is running out.

I'm starting to notice that around ovulation time I start getting an acidy stomach and nausea. Last month the nausea lasted for well over a week. I'm going to have to get some sweets to suck again. Anyone else have ovulation symptoms? Also had terrible back ache yesterday....more on the right side.

CD 1 for me! So we'll see what this cycle brings - hopefully it'll be another regular one! :) Staying positive.. X

Babybrain I do and it sucks and it's good too lol.

I've been bloated and slightly crampy the last few days. My booBS are more sensitive at times too. And I get nausea on the day and weakness. Really tiring but at least I know it's happening.

Katy I'm glad you had a good night.

Rickschick I'm sorry again.

Yay for O time for some of you ladies, Katy - really hope you made an anniversary baby!

Everyone else - go get that eggy!

My ICs finally arrived yesterday - took 3 weeks! Now at least I will have them for this cycle, although yet another downside to long cycles is I have ages to wait to even be close to Ov let alone the TWW, another 1.5 weeks till Ov my app guesses.
Ordered some OPTs so they should arrive in time (these ones from in NZ, ICs were overseas).

I too go back and forth on the idea of the #3, the thing that keeps me going is knowing I dont feel finished having kids yet but that doesnt make the fear of having 3 any less!

OPK was positive today which means O is tomorrow. We BDed yesterday and that's it because we're trying to increase our options for a baby girl.
Regarding O symptoms, I usually get ovary pain for a couple of days before, ewcm and I'm bloated. And BDing hurts if it's not slow and careful.

The thought of having 3 scares me but the thought of regret is even worse. I know once baby is here there will be no other thought. The more harder it is to get pregnant the more I want it every day..

The thought of having 3 scares me but the thought of regret is even worse. I know once baby is here there will be no other thought. The more harder it is to get pregnant the more I want it every day..

This is exactly me. The thought of #3 scares me and I'm sure people look at us like why the hell are you doing this, but it's a need, and every cycle that passes by the more I need it to happen. Seeing our friend's 3 week old the other day just made it so much more real.

Dh seems more into it this time too. He's not making me feel guilty about harassing him for BD this time. Keeps making it out like it's too much pressure. It's really hard for him to see my side until I hammer it into him that the pressure for me is just as hard. Especially when you think you've missed your chance.

I am definitely Oing in the next couple of days. My CP is in a great position these last couple of days. Extremely soft and open TMI sorry, but it better be a positive. Well it's got to be really~!! Maybe my body finally wants to do the things I've been asking for. LOL

Sorry a complete post all about me.

Yup I can definitely relate gypsy!! Hopefully after this cycle we both don't need to wait anymore!

Now I'm wishing I had some opks even though I was trying to play it cool this month!! Never happy! Lol

Oh so annoying!! I haven't grabbed any preg tests this cycle because I'll end up using them all!!. Helps with actually waiting for AF due date.

I felt rotten last night, really nauseous, had to go to bed. Not too bad this morning. Its very interesting actually noticing what my body does, it's taken almost 37 years to notice! I've been on different pills since I was 19, only stopped to ttc before and luckily fell pregnant quickly the 3 times. So I never really tuned into what was happening. As interesting as it is I hope I don't have to examine everything for too much longer LOL.

Ticker says it's ovulation day so will go with that, tww here we come! I've got a handful of ic's so plenty if I feel the urge but I might "try" and hold out on those too :haha: mind I've said TRY!

Hope everyone else is ok? I'm losing track on where everyone is on their cycles! :dust: xxx

I've woken up nauseated too. Ovulation is weird the way it makes you feel. I'm generally really exhausted too not crazy horny on the day. I tend to be about CD11 But that's way to early!!

Hey ladies. I've put this post here

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/2435017-positive-opk-strong-pains.html

But can I get your thoughts too? I had a large amount of blood mixed with CM this morning in the shower. I've got to try and convince DH to give me one more day of BD! I'm really sore in the left side. If we aren't successful this time then I might get my endo checked again. Kind of annoying I bleed every time I ovulate and worry that it flushes out his little guys.

Hey Gypsy - didnt want to read and run but I am also unsure of when I ov compared to pains etc. If you can I would do tonight too, that would cover all bases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->