TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Thanks. We will I hope!!! We both are really wanting this so I hope he doesn't back out tonight!

Hey ladies. I've put this post here

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/2435017-positive-opk-strong-pains.html

But can I get your thoughts too? I had a large amount of blood mixed with CM this morning in the shower. I've got to try and convince DH to give me one more day of BD! I'm really sore in the left side. If we aren't successful this time then I might get my endo checked again. Kind of annoying I bleed every time I ovulate and worry that it flushes out his little guys.

From when I charted I think I'd ov the same day I got the positive opk and then shortly after the next day I'd get ov pains (I think!)

Hello!

I am still here :). Just started my full time placement this week so I am super busy ! I haven't even found time to do opks ! I have still been temping though .

I think I may have ovulated yesterday (cd16 - 2 days earlier but this was expected due to acupuncture ).

We be on cd 13 and 15 . Tried to bd this morning (cd17) but didn't work out !

Feeling so annoyed that we didn't bd last night though... we went out and had a kid free house ! But when we got into bed, I was asleep in seconds ! So prob missed our best opportunity timing wise :(

Oh no!! You still have two days worth though so that's pretty good :).

I hope that the placement is going OK. I have a week's worth of placement this week too. I'm off to the doctors on Friday though to get my 21 day progesterone test that they forgot!!

My placement is going well - mine is 5 weeks long so I'm early on at the moment and I am shattered !! It's really full on and like I said/ I haven't even found time to pee on a stick !

We are going to try and bd again tonight just for luck but if my temp stays elevated then I am pretty sure that yesterday was ov day . TBH it's quite lucky we managed to bd at all with how exhausted I am every eve ! X

Good luck with your placement and your day 21 test. Have you just ovulated ? We have quite similar cycles !

Gypsy, you should be covered anyway. Spermies survive for at least 3 days, up to 5. And you should O in 24 - 48 hours after getting a positive OPK. I O within 24 hours. I've never had O bleeding but it's not problematic, some women just have it and it doesn't affect their fertility.
I get O pain a couple of days before O and it stops after I've ovulated. I get bloated around O, too. CM dries. I don't temp or check my CP.

I'm currently 2 dpo, what's done is done, all I can do now is wait. If I don't get my BFP this cycle, I might increase my clomid dosage. I'm afraid of hiperstimulation or multiples though.

Good luck Katy !

I think I'm just behind you in the tea but it's hard to know for sure when I haven't used opks !

Interesting you have ov pain couple days before ov . Yesterday eve I had what I believe they've ov pain and was followed by a temp rise this am . But if you can get ov pain up to a few days before then I feel we should def bd tonight and maybe tomorrow just in case !

fuschia, it can either be before O due to growing follicles, during, due to follicles bursting or after, due to some blood pooling in the abdominal cavity afer the follicles burst. So you can never be sure really...

Does anyone know if you can ov twice? I'm 7dpo and my opk are going positive again

Attachments

• 20170430_123056.jpg
    20170430_123056.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 7
Heaveneats - I have heard that ovulation tests can also pick up pregnancy? Maybe do a pregnancy test. Good luck! I hope it's your month!

I've heard that as well!! Take a test!!

Hope everyone is doing OK?

Fushia Looks like I'm 2dpo today. I'd say I ovulated late Saturday night.
First day of placement went OK. I was a little lost though. I feel like they have done this community placement for people that haven't experienced life.

Gypsy - I think I am 2dpo too .

You are probably right as you may get teachers graduating who haven't got the whole picture of life ! In my second year of study, we do an 'alternative placement ' where we spend time in a learning environment outside of school . I may volunteer at a sports club, or brownies/scouts or similar .

I took an ovulation test this morning just in case I was in fact due to ovulated today ( like last two months ) and it was super faint .

So that, with my temps and my twinges on sat night make me that that I ovulated cd 16. My temp wasn't as high this morning though as I'd hoped but still a rise from pre ov temps .... does anyone think I could be still due to ovulate ??

Think I have signs of thrush - joy , so bd may well be off the cards tonight to cover my chances so I'm hoping it was Saturday !

I've had that when my ov tests were positive then a week or so later went positive again so I didn't ov the first time but did the second time.

spoke too soon! my lines have gone less colorful now :( i'm really not feeling this is my month anyways with the spotting and all that so i've prepared myself for it :) i took one this morning too and there was definitely a line with lots of color but i think it was still less than this one in the picture

Grrrr thrush always comes at the wrong time. Heaps of yoghurt seems to help me.

How confusing for you heaven. Hope things sort themselves out soon.

How's everyone going today? i am apparently 3dpo which is fine. Really heavy and bloated and my boobs are hurting / heavy too. I had purple nipples today (TMI sorry) which was weird.

Counting down the days. Not testing until mothers day. I hope I get a BFP for mothers day!! Pretty please powers that be!! Give me what I need before I start going even more crazy.

gypsy99 i hope you get a positive test!

ricschick gosh i hope thats not the case i was hoping my work was done! i've stopped testing anyways there is no point until i'm late then i'll do a preg test lol

Next cycle i'm going to to be taking soy isoflavones for 5 days in the beginning, i did that the cycle i conceived my son so hoping it will be lucky for me again

Gypsy - I hope you get a mothers day BFP too! That would be awesome!

Heaven - Your mindset is great, whatever will be will be for this cycle and can work on other ideas next time!

Ricschick - how are you doing?

How is everyone else going? Who is in the TWW now? I have forgotten sorry! When are people testing this time around?

Question - when do you start doing OPKs? I am on CD 11 now, am typically a longer cycle though. Don't want to waste them by starting too early but also don't want to risk missing anything.

waitingtoc - how long are your cycles? mine are 34-35 days and i usually o around cd 19-20 so i dont start testing till cd 16

I'm feeling fed up . Opks will darken over three days and then the next day nothing absolutely fecking nothing :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->