TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

I'm feeling fed up . Opks will darken over three days and then the next day nothing absolutely fecking nothing :cry:

So attached image shows what I mean they start getting darker then absolutely zilch ?!?! Ok they're nowhere near positive.

Attachments

• IMG_1946.jpg
    IMG_1946.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 6
Nordicpixie - I'm running into the sane thing and it is so freaking frustrating. I've cried about it a couple times this cycle already. I started testing around cd14 (I typically have long cycles) and now I'm cd24 and still haven't gotten a positive. They start getting darker until they're almost positive then they go back to completely negative. I'm about to give up hope of ovulating anytime soon.

Visible but not positive lines for a few days then very light again is what happened to me last cycle. I usually O around CD 16 (starting OPKs on CD 11 or 12). I'd almost given up on getting a positive. I finally got it on CD 21. It was just delayed. I was very happy to get a positive on CD 16 this cycle. I'm currently 5 dpo.

nordicpixie what brand are those OPKs called? i've been looking everywhere for the green handles ones!
also mine did that to, the LH in my system fluctuates a lot so i can get quite visible lines then have none. i know it sucks but keep testing!!!

I'm still waiting on AF over here, i'm 10 DPO and got BFN yesterday also my OPK have almost no line so i pretty much know i'm out :( (with my son i had a very visible line on my opk at 8DPO so..) which sucks because i thought my timing was great, oh well, soy isoflavones for next cycle :) Also it's nice because now i can actually have a beer when i go to a concert this thursday !!:)

Sorry Heaven :hug: I hate it when you know that you arent and have to wait around for AF!

Have my fingers crossed its your month all you ladies who are in the TWW, look forward to hearing of some BFPs!!

Im feeling so frustrated today, we missed the "best" window to try the last two months as my son was in hospital (long story, its all in my journal if you are interested), and we have had 28 days out but I have long cycles so am due to Ovulate early next week and he has just gone back into hospital. I need this stay to not be too long or I miss another month, wanted to start every second day from today onwards then every day tuesday wednesday thursday next week. I know im not without a chance until then but it just feels like life is blocking me, maybe its not meant to be

nordicpixie what brand are those OPKs called? i've been looking everywhere for the green handles ones!
also mine did that to, the LH in my system fluctuates a lot so i can get quite visible lines then have none. i know it sucks but keep testing!!!

I'm still waiting on AF over here, i'm 10 DPO and got BFN yesterday also my OPK have almost no line so i pretty much know i'm out :( (with my son i had a very visible line on my opk at 8DPO so..) which sucks because i thought my timing was great, oh well, soy isoflavones for next cycle :) Also it's nice because now i can actually have a beer when i go to a concert this thursday !!:)

Hey ! I'll check in the morning ! I got them from Amazon xxx

Sorry about the confusion Nordic. It's sounds so messy.

Waiting -

That's a little annoying. I hope that you can manage something this time.

Katy I'm not far behind you. When are you testing?

AFM - I've got my last day of placement tomorrow and I'm so exhausted. I finished the day today with quite sensitive boobs and sharp left hand pains that went for about a minute. To early to tell anything, but I'd say that my progesterone is kicking in.

Also woke up with very oil skin this morning.

Hope everyone is doing OK.

Gypsy, I'm (not) expecting AF sometime on 9 May at the earliest. My LP is usually 11 days but it's gotten longer for some reason. If I can wait that long, I'll be testing on 12 May when I'm 14 dpo.

Nothing much going on at the moment. I'm 6 dpo so pre-menstrual cramping should start today...

Is this the start of my ovulation you think? This is only day 2 of doing the ovulation tests. I thought I ovulated day 22 I guess it's earlier?
Sorry all photos I upload say too large

I'd say with the positive OPK, and your temp right down you could either be Oing today or the next couple of days.

Katy not far away. I hope that this time goes fast for both of us!!

I just watched all of that 13- Reasons Why over the last week. Horrible and real.

Is this the start of my ovulation you think? This is only day 2 of doing the ovulation tests. I thought I ovulated day 22 I guess it's earlier?

I normally take a screenshot of the pic, then crop it. That seems to be small enough to upload.

Thanks gypsy! Oh I'm on episode 2! Alittle nervous about watching it actually..

Ok so now I'm very confused . Been feeling a bit , a lot , exhausted. Today have had a light pink mucusy discharge . Only visible on wiping , never enough to show on pantyliner . That's it . No more no less . :wacko::shrug:

Nordic. I get spotting at the start of fertile period and the end. That pink could be from the follicle erupting.

Keep an eye on it :).

Baby mummy. I cried at a few parts. I've been at that point , depression anxiety, panic attacks etc after my ex and I parted ways. So was a bit hesitant. But I enjoyed it. It was relatable and made me feel stronger for getting through that tough time.

I normally take a screenshot of the pic, then crop it. That seems to be small enough to upload.

I'll try again after today's test 🤗

Quick question ladies - will write a better update to all your posts later on up at hospital when I have time. Did this OPK this morning as am crampy and having some EWCM today, how long do you think I have before its positive? Looks like we will be in hospital till at least Tuesday.

Attachments

• Ov Test.jpg
    Ov Test.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 9
Nordic. I get spotting at the start of fertile period and the end. That pink could be from the follicle erupting.

Baby mummy. I cried at a few parts. I've been at that point , depression anxiety, panic attacks etc after my ex and I parted ways. So was a bit hesitant. But I enjoyed it. It was relatable and made me feel stronger for getting through that tough time.

I'm so sorry to hear that!
Alot of people have said also that it's made them stronger. It's got me very Intrigued that's for sure

Oooh babymumma - keen to see your test pic!! I have not used OPKs before so am not sure what I am looking at so am very interested to see other peoples!

Hope all of you in the TWW are doing okay, not too much longer for some of you to wait!

We dtd tonight and it stayed the same , very minimal pinky/peachy colour! So do I keep up the OPK or just relax and go with the flow for now?xx

Thank you so much for helping :hug:

Quick question ladies - will write a better update to all your posts later on up at hospital when I have time. Did this OPK this morning as am crampy and having some EWCM today, how long do you think I have before its positive? Looks like we will be in hospital till at least Tuesday.

Mine look like that a couple days before :)

Nordictionary i don't know sorry. If it was me I'd probably continue testing because I'm a a control freak with this stuff lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->