TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Oooh babymumma - keen to see your test pic!! I have not used OPKs before so am not sure what I am looking at so am very interested to see other peoples!

Hope all of you in the TWW are doing okay, not too much longer for some of you to wait!

here it is.... another positive

Attachments

• 20170505_124018[347].jpg
    20170505_124018[347].jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 9
Definitely a positive! Awesome. Get in the sack already!

Far out I've been feeling off today. I know that it's way to early, but my stomach as been on and off being a dick. I've eaten, and it reminds me of the sickness I used to get when pregnant where I needed to eat or just needed to sleep and then it would go away with both of my pregnancies.

My boobs are getting sorer too. I know I shouldn't read so much into it, but it has to be my turn right!! 15 cycles off birth control. i know some people wait longer, but it was so easy with my other two. :'(

Sounds promising Gypsy - I agree it should definitley be your turn!

I wish it was as easy to fall pregnant as I thought it was when i was young and scared of it happening! I know it can be for some people but I also know of plenty of people who spent so long protecting against it only to find out its something hard to happen for them!

I wish it was easier.. my hubby is so busy this week cause of mothers day that his never around. We got to do it once.. hopefully that's enough!

I agree gypsy.. it should be your turn. 15 cycles is a very long time to wait and be patient.

I hope it's enough for you too Babymumma

Too true Waiting. It's frustrating isn't it!! But whatever age you have babies it's frowned upon. I'll be almost 50 by the time all my children are out of the house! Weird to think about.

Gypsy I didnt leave my parents until I was 29!!!
If I go with that theory Id be like 60 when DS1 leaves home! Never mind any siblings lol.

Afm, Im having a shitty day....literally. DS2 pooped in his pants twice this morning at toddler group. I can still smell it. DS1 got bird poo on his blazer on way home from school. Im stressing about everything and extreamly peed off!! And now Ive got a funeral to go to tmw morning....on my own cos OH has something else to do....seriously?! Grrrrrrrrrr

Other than that Im great! :)

Far out I've been feeling off today. I know that it's way to early, but my stomach as been on and off being a dick. I've eaten, and it reminds me of the sickness I used to get when pregnant where I needed to eat or just needed to sleep and then it would go away with both of my pregnancies.

My boobs are getting sorer too. I know I shouldn't read so much into it, but it has to be my turn right!! 15 cycles off birth control. i know some people wait longer, but it was so easy with my other two. :'(

definitely your turn after 15 cycles, i'd be going mad! sounds like promising symptoms!!!

Sounds promising Gypsy - I agree it should definitley be your turn!

I wish it was as easy to fall pregnant as I thought it was when i was young and scared of it happening! I know it can be for some people but I also know of plenty of people who spent so long protecting against it only to find out its something hard to happen for them!

i so agree, i was always so worried now trying its like it will never end (and this is month 1 for me!!)

I wish it was easier.. my hubby is so busy this week cause of mothers day that his never around. We got to do it once.. hopefully that's enough!

sometimes it just takes once!

Gypsy I didnt leave my parents until I was 29!!!
If I go with that theory Id be like 60 when DS1 leaves home! Never mind any siblings lol.

Afm, Im having a shitty day....literally. DS2 pooped in his pants twice this morning at toddler group. I can still smell it. DS1 got bird poo on his blazer on way home from school. Im stressing about everything and extreamly peed off!! And now Ive got a funeral to go to tmw morning....on my own cos OH has something else to do....seriously?! Grrrrrrrrrr

Other than that Im great! :)

ohh noo :( sorry it's literally been a "shitty" day :haha: gosh sorry i had to

Oxi clean works wonders on my kids clothes to get out stuff and gunk. The thing i'm fighting with is the damn ripped/worn knees, even patches can't withstand them. I'm buying new pants all the friggen time

Babybrain that's a horrid day!!! My son made a mix of some sort of black pastel paint and water yesterday and I couldn't get it out of the carpet. I can relate to frustrating cleaning mishaps!!

I was out of home at 15. Too many dramas to count. Split family + new step mum = complete nightmare.

How's everyone today? I'm up to 6Dpo . which tends to be my corpus luteum day (well mu temp always goes down a notch around 6-7dpo then shoots up). Will see tomorrow. Lots of lefthand pains on and off too.

Hopefully 🤞🤞

Going Good, had a temp spike today and a negative opk.. so I def ovulated.. Hopefully it's a sticky one.

Gypsy- can't wait to hear how you go!!

Hi all. So since my miscarriage i have just been hanging around. Not really trying this cycle - just having fun with bd whenever we want to. Ive been taking opk and bbt just to check if i am ovulating, but still no luck. I think some people have anovulatory cycle after mc.
Also been doing hpt to watch them go negative and got my first bfn more than a week ago.
For now the best i can hope for is a reset - i feel ready for ttc again, so hoping af shows up asap.
It took 8cycles for my bfp. Im really hoping that the next one does not take that long...

I hope ot doesnt take so long for you Bloblo. After my mc I let myself have one full cycle then started ttc again. Just felt like I wanted everything to start fresh if you know what I mean? My friend jumped straight in and didnt wait...different ways but we were both lucky. I hope it happens for you soon x

I took a test today.....I know I said Id wait! I know its too early!!! Are we surprised it was BFN? No we are not! Ive only got 4 tests left now so Id better not get silly! I never used opks this cycle so think I was just desperate to pee on something :haha:

Babybrain - test in the house are too tempting! !! I haven't bought any this cycle have to be strong! ! Lol

Bloblo love I hope it doesn't take long.

Good luck baby mumma welcome to the TWW.

Bloblo I'm sure it won't take too long. I hope it doesn't anyway!

Same here. I don't keep them in the house. Too tempting. I'm thinking of stopping the temperatures for the tww too??

Hi all i havent posted for a really long time but i have been quietly stalking and cheering you all on. Theres no more umming and aahhing about having a third child and stressing about whether i will cope as im now 5wks2d and its too late to go back now lol i just wanted to let you guys know as i always felt hopeful when others got their bfps. We were lucky this time and its happened pretty quickly with a little help from letrozole! Anyway goid luck every one and i will continue to quietly cheerand stalk 😁

Dan I'm sick again :-(. Nausea and exhaustion. Still only 7dpo so shouldn't be feeling anything. Been off the last couple days. Date night last night and had diaphragm pain.

Watching TV in bed when i should be up cleaning the house and studying.

Had a positive opk today and cramps ewcm etc, I am so gutted as can't Drs due to being in hospital, one or the other of us have to always be here.

I hate missed chances esp given that I have long cycles. So upset with life today.

Oh that's so annoying!! Can you ask someone to fill in for you one evening? you'd probably still have a change tomorrow.

Waiting2c - how annoying :(. I'm sorry about that / I know how frustrating it is when you miss your chance .

Gypsy / how are you doing ? Your placement got any more interesting ? I've completed 2 weeks now of my placement and teaching more now .

8dpo today - temp dip last two days and rose today- lets 'hopefully' call that implantation ! I've had thrush pretty much the whole week - not so bad now but I had it worse than I can remember in years ! Hope it's a good sign ! Of course it could just be bad luck !

Congrats goldengg!

AFM, 9 dpo today, still nothing to report. A headache yesterday which I get in the beginning of pregnancy, no usual pre-AF cramping and my OH commented this morning that I was very wet which is also unusual so late in the cycle. So maybe I have a chance of getting a BFP? I'll just have to wait and see.
Oh and I have a cold. Where did that come from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->