TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Hi all i havent posted for a really long time but i have been quietly stalking and cheering you all on. Theres no more umming and aahhing about having a third child and stressing about whether i will cope as im now 5wks2d and its too late to go back now lol i just wanted to let you guys know as i always felt hopeful when others got their bfps. We were lucky this time and its happened pretty quickly with a little help from letrozole! Anyway goid luck every one and i will continue to quietly cheerand stalk 😁

Congratulations! Wonderful news!

Congratulations Goldengg thats brilliant news!!

I did another test.....I know.....Im weak......:haha: oh and it was bfn!

Anyway, Ive had some light brown discharge this morning and now theres streaks of pink and red. I got this day before af last month on cd26. Wondering if af on her way :( Ive no other symptoms but that doesnt really worry me as I never had any with previous pregnancies. I guess time will tell.

Sorry waiting2c, its frustrating for you. I hope all is ok at the hospital. Hope you can sort something out.....cleaning/supplies cupboard perhaps?!? *hugs* xx

My chart has crosshairs! So i guess i ovulated even though opk's never went dark...

sorry about the bfn babybrain - hint of blood could be implantation though so things still have time to change!

Yay for crosshairs bloblo, that is a good thing! Hopefully means things are returning to normal for you.

I have had my cry, vented my anger and am moving on knowing I have no chance this month, will just have to wait out the rest of my cycle and start the next one hoping that things are more normal next month. We wont get out of here till Thursday at the earliest. I hate not being able to control things, it really sucks.

Who is testing this week? i need to live vicariously through all of your cycles now!!

Congratulations Goldenegg!

Babybrain hopefully too early. xo

Waiting. Really sorry that you couldn't get any timing in. I'm testing either Mothers Day or Monday. Really trying to keep tests out the house, because I start dreaming of faint lines and they destroy me.

Hows everyone doing today?

I was working all day and have been utterly exhausted lately. Very annoying. 8dpo today!!

Have my fingers crossed for you Gypsy, I really hope this is your month, a monthers day BFP would be awesome!

So fertility friend has said it thinks i ovulated cd 22 :(

I've made it move it back now by shoving in some ewcm on cd15 but I wasn't really taking much notice of any secondary signs because I've been so busy.

Would anyone mind taking a look and suggesting if cd22 looks likely for me ?

The only think I do know is hT I had twinges on my right side on cd16 and I though that was maybe ov- then there was a temp rise but it didn't stay that high then there was a dip at 6/7dpo .

So annoying if I did ov cd22!

Af is here full force :( so it started cd24. Yeah for irregular cycles! Fed up.

I know it's only been 3full cycles but maybe it's not meant to be. I fell pregnant the 3 times easily and now it's taking a longer it's allowing my doubts to keep nagging. I'm almost 37, I've been stressed (2 kids do that!). Feel a bit silly moaning as there are ladies here who've been ttc for several months or years! I know 3 cycles is nothing really. But it's been so easy before....

Anyway, sorry it's all about me this morning. Fingers crossed we get some bfp's here soon. Good luck ladies xx

American Mothers day is on the second Sunday in May every year, right?
Ours is on 25 March which is the date when I first became a mother :cloud9:.
Really hoping this year's MD is special for you girls.

I'm 10 dpo, no symptoms for AF or BFP. Don't know what to expect really. I checked my IC stash and I only have 2 left (plus one CB digital to hopefully conclude testing with 3+ if pregnant) so I will have to get some more in case I get my BFP so I can check line progression.

Thanks guys x I never thought Id feel this low but I thought we should have done enough, even though I was trying to be more relaxed about it all. OH commented this morning that maybe someone is trying to tell us something. Perhaps its not meant to be...

I appreciate having somewhere to vent and I thank you all. I know we all have our struggles but its nice to not be judged when we feel the need to moan. Xxx

So fertility friend has said it thinks i ovulated cd 22 :(

I've made it move it back now by shoving in some ewcm on cd15 but I wasn't really taking much notice of any secondary signs because I've been so busy.

Would anyone mind taking a look and suggesting if cd22 looks likely for me ?

The only think I do know is hT I had twinges on my right side on cd16 and I though that was maybe ov- then there was a temp rise but it didn't stay that high then there was a dip at 6/7dpo .

So annoying if I did ov cd22!

Mine did this last cycle. That's why I started the opks this cycle to have a confirmation it happened and on the day I thought. It's very frusterating

Hey ladies ! I've had a few days off the page as was getting obsessive with everything !! :wacko: anyway I had four days pink spotting. This morning it's very slight pink just becoming ewcm , OPK is still very pale though , will test again later . :hugs:

sorry babybrain :( don't give up!

i'm still waiting for AF, was supposed to yesterday :( my test was BFn so i just need to wait for it ugh.

So sorry babybrain. So confusing for you too :-(.

I got my results back from progesterone test. 45 nmol 5 days after ovulation. Considering I ovulated on day 16 rather than 14 I'm hoping this is OK? Anyone know?

So sorry babybrain. So confusing for you too :-(.

I got my results back from progesterone test. 45 nmol 5 days after ovulation. Considering I ovulated on day 16 rather than 14 I'm hoping this is OK? Anyone know?

That is super high! My dr was happy with 9nmol at 7dpo (peak day). So its a good sign. :happydance:

Awesome! Thanks Bloblo. DH and i though after we googled and now butting heads about what the hell our problem is? I know that he has said that he is OK if it takes a while, but I can really see it in him how much he wants this.

Hi guys haven't had a chance to read back hope all are ok!!! Good luck this cycle!!!
My tests are still positive 😡 So still waiting game here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->