TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

AF full force today :( debating on starting the Soy isoflavones tonight or tomorrow. i Started synthroid as well so heres to hoping

So sorry heaven :-(.

Sorry Ricschick too. I hope it all gets out of your system soon.

AFM - super depressed today. I was absolutely bloated all night last night and woke up constantly. Woke up with cramps and after a #2 I feel really tender and sore in the abdomen. I was super optimistic until today. Really over it. I feel like shit.

This month has not been the best month for all of us in here I feel!

Sorry ricschick, I hope things go negative soon.

Heaven - guess at least now with AF here you can make a plan for this month.

Gypsy - you arent out yet, could all be related?

Fuschia, Katy - how are you doing?
Babybrain - hope you are doing okay!

Thanks. I cried in DH's arms today. So ridiculous.

Question for those that temp. i woke u at around 6.55 this morning which is earlier that usual by about 45 minutes. My temp was 36.3, but then I took it again about 15 minutes later (I literally just was looking at my phone no mouth breathing or moving etc) and the temp went down to 36.0. Which is the better one to record?

So sorry ricschick and heaveneats.

Gypsy, I don't temp but I'd say that your first temp would be better to record even if it was a bit early.

AFM, no news yet. I'm 12 dpo, there's slight cramping, nausea, sore boobs which could mean anything. I will know soon.

Good luck Katy :).

Thanks. My gut was saying to stick with the first temp but it's worth asking sometimes!

Damn I've been off today. Going from stitch to AF type cramps, to feeling sick, boobs are sore and my bowel movements are being weird. Today can just be over already.

How is everyone else going? I need constant talk to calm my head lol

I know how you feel Gypsy, I'm there with you...
When are you planning to test? I'm still waiting.
I have a weird reason to be hopeful (I'm sorry - it really is TMI). When we DTD just before AF, OH often comments that I'm dry. Now I'm not. And I can still remember from my previous pregnancies that he mentioned I tasted good when pregnant when he went down on me :blush:. And yesterday he said I tasted good. A coincidence?

LOL awesome. Well if he is noticing something!! Great news.

I'm not testing until after mothers day. i'm due AF on mothers day unfortunately, and I have kept the tests out of the house this cycle to try and not use them all!!

I want to go to sleep so that I can temp tomorrow LOL.

Sorry heaven, Af sucks! Hope your next cycle is the one! :hugs:

Ricschick, so sorry for all you have been through, hope your levels are negative very soon :hugs:

Ooh Katy sounds positive:thumbup: when are you testing? Good luck :)

Gypsy, it's such a crazy, hormonal, symptomfull roller coaster eh? I really hope this is your cycle! :)

Waiting2c I'm not too bad, thanks for asking. How are you feeling? Hope things at hospital are ok.
I did feel quite crappy for a couple of days but onwards and upwards! Lol. I ordered more OPK's and ic's .....just in case.
My head has been all over the place past few months, not concentrating on anything and it all feels a bit of a blur. I'm considering not ttc for a while. See how I really feel. Because as much as I try and be cool about it on the outside, it's taking over nearly every thought in my head! I'm sure you ladies all know how that feels!!
I may try and track ovulation, my cycles have been rather irregular and some short....19,27, 24days. I was concerned about my luteal phase being so short.
Anyway I've not decided yet...I may be tww again very soon :haha:

Anyhoo, hope everyone else is doing ok xx

thank you everyone, not so upset because i know i can start again, I'm taking soy iso's days 1-5 100mg then 150 on cd 4 and 5, hopefully it can help with the long cycles.:happydance:

i ordered some new OPK as well as mine expired in 2015:blush: but they still picked up my surge so i will get through the last few and move on to my new pack. Hope this is my month as well, but i'm not going to get too crazy since i know i have to get my thyroid worked out first.

What do the soy iso's do? Good luck Heaven this cycle. It's been a rough road this month for all of us it seems :-(.

How's everyone's morning going?

i've just had a mini meltdown at my computer wasting over an hour because Adobe Flashplayer wanted to be a dick and not play one of my lectures. Grrr!! Now I'm not in the mood to watch it at all.

I had another night of complete bloating and work up a bit / was really uncomfortable. Otherwise my temp has gone slightly up. Which is a good sign. Will see what the temp is tomorrow. Fingers crossed :).

Gypsy your chart looks pretty positive! 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

I hope so. This is the most different chart I've had, I'm so up and down with whether this is actually going to happen or not. If my temp was down today i'd definitely say i was out, but because of the temp going up it may be OK. If my temps up again tomorrow I may break my wait until Af is due testing this month LOL.

I've been incredibly off again today, my abdomen is still quite sore (not like AF pain), super bloated still, on and off feeling of sickness and have had hot sweats almost. My appetite is weird too.

Fingers crossed. Send me lots of babydust please!!!

:dust:

babybrain - I hear you on the obsessing, I am in a similar boat, its about all I can think about at the moment and the day I knew I was going to miss this month I cried all day long and had a bit of a fight with my DH who is very much a NTNP rather than "try" person. Its so hard to try and find the balance!

Gypsy - things are looking good, I hope that this is your month!

Hey everyone :flower:

Just wanted to update quick that I think I ovulated finally...on cd29 :growlmad: I'm not even sure, though because my OPKs weren't a strong positive and I wasn't really watching for any secondary signs since DH and I were in the process of moving. So I guess we'll see. Not feeling very hopeful, though. We did manage to DTD a couple times but farther away from ovulation than I'd like. I kind of just want this cycle to be over.

I'll will try to get all caught up tomorrow now that I finally have the internet again. :)

Gypsy, your symptoms sound very promising! :dust:

AFM: no AF yet, it's two days late. But it came on the third day after it was supposed to last cycle. I'm trying not to obsess about it (I'm even managing to be productive at work and not being terrified of seeing blood every time I go to the toilet - which is quite often).

I seriously hate the TWW. Now I'm getting horrible AF cramps and my cervix has gone into AF position. Yargghh i'm way too in tune with my body :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->