TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Ladies that temp, I have a question?

If you vaginally temp, do you still temp during your period ?

Sorry for the random tmi question lol.

Mind if I jump in?
This is my first cycle TTC #3. Im on CD8.
My littlest one is 9 months old, and my cycles have been a bit whacky since I had him, so not 100% sure when O will be exactly. Not bothering with O tests etc at this stage though.

Welcome Buffy and good luck!

Heather how has today gone?

Brandons girl - I don't do it vaginally, but I think I would skip my period if I did.

So sorry Fushia. Hope that you are feeling OK about it all. Another cycle ahead. Fingers crossed.

AFM - Sorry I have been a bit absent lately. I have been a bit over everything and then was quite sick last week. Next week we have a girls night which I am really looking forward to, but it is in the TWW. Which is annoying. I'll be drinking though as I haven't had a relaxing / full on night away from DH and the kids for over a year.

CD11 today. Awaiting O on Monday next week. At least I get extra BD during this time!! LOL

Welcome Buffy and good luck!

Heather how has today gone?

Brandons girl - I don't do it vaginally, but I think I would skip my period if I did.

So sorry Fushia. Hope that you are feeling OK about it all. Another cycle ahead. Fingers crossed.

AFM - Sorry I have been a bit absent lately. I have been a bit over everything and then was quite sick last week. Next week we have a girls night which I am really looking forward to, but it is in the TWW. Which is annoying. I'll be drinking though as I haven't had a relaxing / full on night away from DH and the kids for over a year.

CD11 today. Awaiting O on Monday next week. At least I get extra BD during this time!! LOL

Thank you! :flower:

A girls night sounds fun. I drank in my two week wait with my son without actually knowing I was in the TWW eek! But everything was fine :)

Im actually having a girls night tonight - dinner & movies. Im looking forward to it!

Mind if I jump in?
My littlest one is 9 months old, and my cycles have been a bit whacky since I had him, so not 100% sure when O will be exactly. Not bothering with O tests etc at this stage though.

Welcome Buffy. Good luck with your TTC journey.

Thanks for your advice. ☺️

Mind if I jump in?

Welcome Buffy. Good luck with your TTC journey.

Thanks for your advice. ☺️

Thank you! Good luck to you too! :flower:

Hey ladies ! Have I missed anything ? Hope you're all ok ?

Hey to the newbies !!!

So ...... I should be on CD2 , but AF is late ?!? Don't want to test yet . Had awful cramping cd28 and very slight pink on wiping was sure AF was coming but that was two days ago .

I'm having cold feet about another baby , we're moving to a new more expensive house and need two salaries !! Is it normal ?!?

Hey to the newbies !!!

So ...... I should be on CD2 , but AF is late ?!? Don't want to test yet . Had awful cramping cd28 and very slight pink on wiping was sure AF was coming but that was two days ago .

I'm having cold feet about another baby , we're moving to a new more expensive house and need two salaries !! Is it normal ?!?

It's normal Hun, I wouldn't worry too much. Have you spoken to your OH about your fears?

Implantation bleeding maybe? Are you going to test? X

grr cd 15 last cycle i had a positive opk and now here i am with a neg one ugh :( dh leaves tomorrow till sunday, i feel bummed

How annoying!!!! Our bodies are such dicks.

I've apparently ovulated CD9 according to FF. Wtf

Hey to the newbies !!!

Could be implantation bleeding. I have severe cramping early in pregnancy with my two.

As for the cold feet - id say its totally normal! Even though my two were planned & wanted, i felt anxiety when that positive actually showed up on the test!

:cloud9:

Girls I'm literally shaking , shock , fear , happiness ...... :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_3539.jpg
    IMG_3539.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 6
heaveneats, :hugs: maybe there's a good chance you are on the beginning of the week and you will ovulate a little later?

Gypsy99, wow how strange :(.

nordicpixie83, congratulations sweetie what amazing news!!! :wohoo:

AFM, 7 DPO and still testing.

wow congrats nordic! That is awesome!!!

I love it when we get a BFP in here, renews my hope!

afm - pretty sure today or tomorrow will become CD1

Huge congrats nordic!

And good luck to the rest of you! :dust:

Huge congrats Nordic :)

Cd3 for me ! The challenge for this cycle is that I I'm away cd 17,18 and 19 on a hen do ! I ovulate cd 18-19 so that sucks ! Although being away ( going to Amsterdam , so flying a short distance ) might alter ovulation day . Or even better maybe I will ovulate a tad earlier with acupuncture again. Annoying !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->