TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Nordic, congratulations that's amazing news!!!!!

Fuchsia, I'm CD4. Fingers crossed your ovulation times itself before so you can get some BD'ing in ☺️

Im CD9 today with honestly no idea when I will ovulate! Before kids I was always around CD14, so hopefully it is the same now.

We usually BD every couple of days anyway, so it would be pretty hard to miss it, assuming I even ovulate!

Wow!! Massive CONGRATS Nordic! That's such wonderful news!!! 🤗🤗🤗

I'm currently Cd4... start of a long cycle 😐😐

Nordic!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! Im so happy for you!!!!! Woohooo!!!!!
I was just reading about your spotting and it sounded so much like me, I felt so positive for you and as I kept reading down there was your :bfp: . Awesome :)

Nordic!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! Im so happy for you!!!!! Woohooo!!!!!
I was just reading about your spotting and it sounded so much like me, I felt so positive for you and as I kept reading down there was your :bfp: . Awesome :)

Baby I'm slowly starting to come to terms with it now !!! How are you feeling ?xx

yay nordic excellent!!!!

well my opk is pretty dark and DH left this morning :( no bd last night either since both kids were sick

Oh heaven - I feel that pain, missing a cycle is so hard!! When is DH back?

he will not be home till sunday :( its okay i'm going on clomid next cycle so then the fun will begin

:-(. but good luck next cycle.

We are off to the movies tonight with my daughter. Looking forward to it. My son is going to Nanas. DH has seemed a bit more frisky than usual, but I think he's trying to have BD to take his mindoff a other things. 2-3 more sleeps until ovulation. Will start opks tomorrow.

Enjoy the movies Gypsy! I haven't been in so long! And its the weekend which makes it much easier to get down to it lol!

Sorry Heaveneats :( My husband sometimes is away for work too, and he works 2 night shifts a week, so sometimes that makes it hard as well, particularly when Im working during the day and the kids also dont nap at the same time!

Have fun at the movies Gypsy. I saw Rough Night two nights ago & loved it!

Gypsy- what are you going to see? Fingers crossed for positive opks soon ☺️

Heaveneats- good luck for Clomid next cycle ☺️ What exactly is it? I've heard of it before but not what it does or how it's used.

How is everyone else doing?

AFM - I'm waiting to come off the implant induced period. It seems to be taking forrreever lol. I've been temping, taking pre conception pregnacare and will be using opks once off. Still trying to get the hang of fertility friend :haha:

Hope everyone has a good weekend x

AF seems absolutely neverending when wanting to TTC!

Im on CD10. I dont temp or use OPKs etc, so Im just going ahead and assuming I will O around CD14? I fell pregnant with my DD 4 days before O, so I think this is the start of my FW now.

Fingers crossed!

We took the kids to the zoo today. I have school all day tomorrow. We have an assessment which Im supposed to be studying for right now. Kids are in bed & DH is at work. I wish I could just go to bed :haha:

Good luck with your assessment buffy!

Hope you had a good night at the movies gypsy!

Hey babybrain - was nice to see a post from you - hope you are keeping well

Good luck with your assessment buffy!

Hope you had a good night at the movies gypsy!

Hey babybrain - was nice to see a post from you - hope you are keeping well

Thank you! I need all the luck I can get!

AF seems absolutely neverending when wanting to TTC!

Im on CD10. I dont temp or use OPKs etc, so Im just going ahead and assuming I will O around CD14? I fell pregnant with my DD 4 days before O, so I think this is the start of my FW now.

Fingers crossed!

We took the kids to the zoo today. I have school all day tomorrow. We have an assessment which Im supposed to be studying for right now. Kids are in bed & DH is at work. I wish I could just go to bed :haha:

Doesn't it just!!! My periods on the implant lasted ages so I'm hoping now it's been removed it's not going to last as long.
Ooh I love the zoo, hope you all had a good time!
Hope everything goes well with your assessment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->