TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Sorry kiwiberry:(

I'm feel so bummed right now, I went to a bachelorette party yesterday and we went to the spa for the day, I'm always self conscious of my body and most of the day I wore a bathing suit coverall. As we were leaving to go home a lady walked up to me and asked when I was due because I looked so beautiful, all the girls were standing there too, I was so horrified and sad I tried to hold back tears and told her no I wasn't just still carrying the weight of my other 2 kids. I got in my car and cried the whole way home.

Ugh

Oh gosh! Im sorry this happened to you.

Gosh I'm so sorry heaven, that is so horrible. People just don't think before speaking sometimes!

Good luck to those of you nearing ovulation!! Get busy lol!!

I'm still waiting on af, officially longest cycle since I started using an app to track - about 18 months. Just want it to hurry up!!

I'm sorry heaven! That sounds horrible.

Waiting I'm trying!!! We did last night but damn I'm in pain today. Really long day at work too. Hoping to get another one in tonight. I usually ovulate day 16, but with my slightly shorter cycle last month it might be slightly off. Will see what tonight brings.

heaveneats, :hugs: :hugs: I am so sorry that happened to you. I agree with Brandonsgirl, she came up to you because you looked beautiful. Keep your head up Mama, you gave birth to two beautiful babies and the weight can change for you, just don't lose hope :hugs:.

brandonsgirl, :hugs: I hope it stops asap, that's awful hun.

Gypsy99, lots of :dust: for you Mama!!!

Gosh I'm so sorry heaven, that is so horrible. People just don't think before speaking sometimes!

Good luck to those of you nearing ovulation!! Get busy lol!!

I'm still waiting on af, officially longest cycle since I started using an app to track - about 18 months. Just want it to hurry up!!

Haha we have BD CD6, CD7, CD10 & CD12. I'm on CD13 today and we will BD because it's DH's birthday :haha: Hoping for the best! I got pregnant SO easily in the past, that I feel like this time it will take me longer.

brandonsgirl, oh and forgot to answer you. It's because he's younger then me, only 26 and if anything should ever happen to me, I want him to be able to move on if he met anyone. Plus, i don't like the idea of him being messed with.

By the way ladies, apparently male BC that's hormone free might come out by the end of the year in the US. It's a "safe" gel that gets put in the penis to prevent sperm from passing through. The sperm get reabsorbed by the body.

Brandan - cupping is The suction and negative pressure provided by cupping can loosen muscles, encourage blood flow, and sedate the nervous system (which makes it an excellent treatment for high blood pressure). Cupping is used to relieve back and neck pains, stiff muscles, anxiety, fatigue, migraines, rheumatism, and even cellulite.

I'm hoping it will help me with my anxiety.. Google it! It's very interesting.. along with acupuncture.

Heaven I'm so so sorry that happened to you. I don't know why someone would even do that not especially when they don't know them. Id prob would have punched her lol

I'd love to do cupping. Sounds painful, but relaxing LOL.

Yay for a male BC!!! I am so happy right now!

Good luck Buffy.

Today has been weird. Pains and cramps and spotting. I also have developed a little bit of thrush and it's not smelling to great down there. TMI sorry. I grabbed some probiotics to take for this month and we are going to try and BD again tonight.

Fingers crossed for you Gypsy. Thrush is never nice, i hope it clears up for you asap. The things us ladies have to go through when TTC eh!

Does cupping leave that ring on your skin like suction? I'm sure I've seen these bruises on athletes before and read about it but couldn't remember what it was called.

Gypsy it wasn't the most comfortable thing ever but it was really relaxing.. such a strange feeling. I'm hoping it works!

Brandon yup that's it. I think the more bruised you get the more tension you've held in your body. Mine aren't that bad lucky but still bruised..

Good luck Gypsy!!!

Ahh i know what it is now. Does it not hurt? Do you notice the benefits babymumma?

thanks everyone for your kind words :) i'm currently trying very hard to eat healthy and stay active as well i'm seeing a naturopath so i'm hoping i get good results now that i'm on thyroid medication :)

thanks everyone for your kind words :) i'm currently trying very hard to eat healthy and stay active as well i'm seeing a naturopath so i'm hoping i get good results now that i'm on thyroid medication :)

I bet you're going to get great results and you're going to look amazing :happydance:. All the hard work you're going to put in to losing weight is going to be worth it you'll feel great :hugs:.

I'm sorry you have a thyroid problem that must make things so difficult for you.

I bet you're going to get great results and you're going to look amazing :happydance:. All the hard work you're going to put in to losing weight is going to be worth it you'll feel great :hugs:.

I'm sorry you have a thyroid problem that must make things so difficult for you.

yes it's definitely been challenging weight wise and TTC wise but i'm gunna kick butt lol i used to be very thin and fit even after my first baby but after my 2nd i ended up getting some problem during pregnancy that the doctor believes made other organs start to have problems so losing his baby weight has been horrendous, plus i love food:shrug: and coffee:coffee: well mostly tea i have drank it for years as my nanny and grandpa were from the UK so anytime we had any family gatherings or if i set foot in their house they always greeted me with it :)

yes it's definitely been challenging weight wise and TTC wise but i'm gunna kick butt lol i used to be very thin and fit even after my first baby but after my 2nd i ended up getting some problem during pregnancy that the doctor believes made other organs start to have problems so losing his baby weight has been horrendous, plus i love food:shrug: and coffee:coffee: well mostly tea i have drank it for years as my nanny and grandpa were from the UK so anytime we had any family gatherings or if i set foot in their house they always greeted me with it :)

I put on 30kg+ with baby #1 and lost it all except 5kg when I fell pregnant with #2. I put on even more weight while pregnant with him - 40kg+

He is 9 months old and I am finally back to the weight I was when I fell pregnant with #1. I have had to work really hard. I only eat 1200 calories a day & I exercise everyday. But having said that, I was fit and healthy before having kids, and DH and I both love fitness, so it isnt a chore or a hassle for me. Its just part of my daily routine :flower:

I LOVE tea. I drink so much! I have never had a cup of coffee. It tastes so bad. I do love the smell of it though.

:hugs: :hugs:

I love coffee too! I can't fiunction without it most days. I've never really got in to tea with the exception of chai.

With this next baby I think I'm going to go on daily walks and really watch what I eat. I had gestational diabetes with my 2nd baby and my 1st was born too early to find out if I had it with her. I followed the diet and monitored my sugars like they wanted me to but I still gained weight. My baby was OK though. One of my lungs is really bad because I was born premature and it collapsed on me so I have never been able to really over exert myself. Now that i've lost over 75 pounds I am really paranoid about gaining the weight back. I look better now than I did when I was a teenager and I want to keep that. Although no matter how thin i get ill always have my battle scars.

As for my GD it could have been my weight but I'm not so sure because diabetes runs in my family on my mother's side. I'm intrested to see if I get GD the next time I get pregnant.

:hugs: :hugs:

I love coffee too! I can't fiunction without it most days. I've never really got in to tea with the exception of chai.

With this next baby I think I'm going to go on daily walks and really watch what I eat. I had gestational diabetes with my 2nd baby and my 1st was born too early to find out if I had it with her. I followed the diet and monitored my sugars like they wanted me to but I still gained weight. My baby was OK though. One of my lungs is really bad because I was born premature and it collapsed on me so I have never been able to really over exert myself. Now that i've lost over 75 pounds I am really paranoid about gaining the weight back. I look better now than I did when I was a teenager and I want to keep that. Although no matter how thin i get ill always have my battle scars.

As for my GD it could have been my weight but I'm not so sure because diabetes runs in my family on my mother's side. I'm intrested to see if I get GD the next time I get pregnant.

I dont think GD has much to do with what you eat, or else Id have had it both times :haha:

I honestly ate what I wanted and didnt care. I put on sooooo much weight. I can easily say that Ill watch it next time, but I know how crappy I feel when Im pregnant, so Ill probably just eat crappy again :(

I dont think GD has much to do with what you eat, or else Id have had it both times :haha:

I honestly ate what I wanted and didnt care. I put on sooooo much weight. I can easily say that Ill watch it next time, but I know how crappy I feel when Im pregnant, so Ill probably just eat crappy again :(

Probably not, it's probably genetic. I just hope next time that I don't have GD because that means I will have to work even harder to keep the weight off. Chances are I will though, especially if it's a genetic thing.

Probably not, it's probably genetic. I just hope next time that I don't have GD because that means I will have to work even harder to keep the weight off. Chances are I will though, especially if it's a genetic thing.

Fingers crossed you dont get it again. I wonder if its one of those things that if you have it during one pregnancy that youre more likely to get it again?

I had very high blood pressure during my first pregnancy that I was worried about getting pregnant and having it again. But my BP was perfectly fine. But I did get obstetric cholestasis late during my second pregnancy. Apparently chances of having that again are higher too once youve had it during one pregnancy.

Fingers crossed you dont get it again. I wonder if its one of those things that if you have it during one pregnancy that youre more likely to get it again?

I had very high blood pressure during my first pregnancy that I was worried about getting pregnant and having it again. But my BP was perfectly fine. But I did get obstetric cholestasis late during my second pregnancy. Apparently chances of having that again are higher too once youve had it during one pregnancy.

I actually think I remember hearing that. I probably will have it since I've had it before. I think they might even test earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->