TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Good plan Buffy! I should have done that too but thought I was okay and been so busy with work been too tired!

Hope you managed to get that eggy!

Self employed doing accounts for various businesses. Is good as can fit it around the kids etc. How about you?

Yes, that is great!

Im a dental assistant. Since having kids, I only work part time-ish. My husband works shift work, so I do temp work around his shifts so that we dont need to put the kids in child care.

I am studying Remedial Massage as well, so hopefully I can have a job that works around the kids even better by the time theyre school age.

oh that all sounds very good, its nice to work around the kids aye!

Child care is just too expensive..particularly when you have more than 1! I wouldn't have gone back to work yet if I hadnt been able to work around it.

It is expensive. My daughter goes 3 short days a week so that we can both work, my son hasn't been going anywhere but starts school on Monday next week so that frees me up a bit more. If we do have another she will be old enough to qualify for some free childcare (we get 20 hrs free at age 3).

It is about $105 per child per day here. We do get a rebate from the government which I believe is 50%. So it is about $50 per child per day..but that is half of my wage for 1 day with 2 of them in there.

Its crazy!

Honestly im happy they dont have to go in to care. I love being able to spend time at home with them. Sometimes I feel bad, mainly for the older one. I feel she may benefit from going in to care? Im not sure.

Ladies im a little freaked out. AF only lasted 4 days with 1 heavy say and it's always been at least 7 days long, super heavy. What could be wrong here?? I'm 29 (30 this year) and have never ever had an AF like this.

Hmmm weird! I was always a regular 28 day girl myself, with AF lasting 6-7 days. The only time that has changed is since having kids. I really am not sure!

Are you under stress, recently started exercising more? Changed your diet?

I love in Melbourne for 9 years! In epping. Was a beautiful city. My ex was abusive so we came home quickly when my youngest was 6 weeks old. Miss that place though.

Kiwi are you taking and vitamins or supplaments? Sometimes that can have an effect.

Buffy I remember childcare there being so expensive! We get 20 hours free after your child turns 3 years which is so helpful (just repeated myself lol).

Waiting have you tried kindy? My son gets 30 hours free, although is home during school holidays, but my daughter is too so it doesn't really matter.

I'm relief teacher at preschools, full time study, and think I may have a night shift job coming up 1-5 nights a week only 3 hours a night. Which works perfectly with placement. They offer a year contract casual so I'm pretty happy I got the interview today! Maybe starting next week.

Think I'm either 1 or 2 Dpo. My chart is messy this month. And I think my thrush is gone.

I love in Melbourne for 9 years! In epping. Was a beautiful city. My ex was abusive so we came home quickly when my youngest was 6 weeks old. Miss that place though.

Kiwi are you taking and vitamins or supplaments? Sometimes that can have an effect.

Buffy I remember childcare there being so expensive! We get 20 hours free after your child turns 3 years which is so helpful (just repeated myself lol).

Waiting have you tried kindy? My son gets 30 hours free, although is home during school holidays, but my daughter is too so it doesn't really matter.

I'm relief teacher at preschools, full time study, and think I may have a night shift job coming up 1-5 nights a week only 3 hours a night. Which works perfectly with placement. They offer a year contract casual so I'm pretty happy I got the interview today! Maybe starting next week.

Think I'm either 1 or 2 Dpo. My chart is messy this month. And I think my thrush is gone.

Sorry to hear about your ex! Thats scary. Im not very familiar with Epping. I think that is about an hour or so away from me?

Free child care sounds amazing! And helpful.

Good luck with your upcoming job opportunity. I hope it works out for you :flower:

I think Im 1dpo today, but because its my first cycle off BCP, im really just guessing. I dont temp or use OPKs or anything. We did BD today just in case I ovulate late or anything like that.

I am extremely gassy today. I did a quick google, and it seems that is a very common symptom for 1dpo. Fingers are tightly crossed :haha:

Buffy- fingers are crossed for you ! Good luck :)

Gypsy - sounds like you are taking loads on work wise ! How Do you fit it all in ?! Fingers crossed for you too :). We were once in sync but my cycles have been taking so long lately !

Cd 9 here for me ! Feel like my cycles take forever !

I'm on schedule to ovulate when I'm on a hen weekend so that's not ideal as hubby won't be coming obviously ! So I'm hoping we will still get a shot ... it's only cd 18 I won't see him at all ( which is usually ov day annoyingly ) so we will try to bd before and after and still have a chance - fingers crossed !

Buffy- fingers are crossed for you ! Good luck :)

Gypsy - sounds like you are taking loads on work wise ! How Do you fit it all in ?! Fingers crossed for you too :). We were once in sync but my cycles have been taking so long lately !

Cd 9 here for me ! Feel like my cycles take forever !

I'm on schedule to ovulate when I'm on a hen weekend so that's not ideal as hubby won't be coming obviously ! So I'm hoping we will still get a shot ... it's only cd 18 I won't see him at all ( which is usually ov day annoyingly ) so we will try to bd before and after and still have a chance - fingers crossed !

Hey Fuschia! Thank you for the luck! :flower:

When TTC our first, DH was scheduled to be away for work for 4 days during my FW, including ovulation. Our only chance was 4 days before O, and I got pregnant! You still have a chance for sure :) How long have you been TTC #3?

Been trying 4 months now , this is our 5th month, although one of those cycles was a write off as I ovulated unusually late and didn't realise so we didn't time it right at all !

I'm also going to be drinking potentially on ovulation day - I can't not as it's my best friends hen do! I doubt that's advised lol .

X

Been trying 4 months now , this is our 5th month, although one of those cycles was a write off as I ovulated unusually late and didn't realise so we didn't time it right at all !

I'm also going to be drinking potentially on ovulation day - I can't not as it's my best friends hen do! I doubt that's advised lol .

X

I was drinking during my TWW with #2 without realising. I feel like its totally fine :flower:

Oh that's awful about your ex. Well done for leaving.. melbs is a beautiful place. Epping isn't far from me..

Hey Ladies,

You all seem like your rather close to each other. Im in linconshire UK.

How is everyone getting on?

Is anyone knowledgeable about cm? This TTC stuff is so new to me.

Brandonsgirl- I'm in Kent , UK so not so far from you !

What do you want to know about cm ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->