TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

I dont think GD has much to do with what you eat, or else Id have had it both times :haha:

I honestly ate what I wanted and didnt care. I put on sooooo much weight. I can easily say that Ill watch it next time, but I know how crappy I feel when Im pregnant, so Ill probably just eat crappy again :(

Probably not, it's probably genetic. I just hope next time that I don't have GD because that means I will have to work even harder to keep the weight off. Chances are I will though, especially if it's a genetic thing.

Fingers crossed you dont get it again. I wonder if its one of those things that if you have it during one pregnancy that youre more likely to get it again?

I had very high blood pressure during my first pregnancy that I was worried about getting pregnant and having it again. But my BP was perfectly fine. But I did get obstetric cholestasis late during my second pregnancy. Apparently chances of having that again are higher too once youve had it during one pregnancy.
Oh no I had that with baby number 2 :( I didn't realize I could get it again

I dont think GD has much to do with what you eat, or else Id have had it both times :haha:

I honestly ate what I wanted and didnt care. I put on sooooo much weight. I can easily say that Ill watch it next time, but I know how crappy I feel when Im pregnant, so Ill probably just eat crappy again :(

Probably not, it's probably genetic. I just hope next time that I don't have GD because that means I will have to work even harder to keep the weight off. Chances are I will though, especially if it's a genetic thing.

Fingers crossed you dont get it again. I wonder if its one of those things that if you have it during one pregnancy that youre more likely to get it again?

I had very high blood pressure during my first pregnancy that I was worried about getting pregnant and having it again. But my BP was perfectly fine. But I did get obstetric cholestasis late during my second pregnancy. Apparently chances of having that again are higher too once youve had it during one pregnancy.
Oh no I had that with baby number 2 :( I didn't realize I could get it again

Yep :( never been so itchy in all my life!!

:( so sorry you ladies have to go through that. So it makes you itchy???
I would take a horrid GD diet over itching any day.

I couldnt sleep at night because I was so itchy. The bottoms of my feet were the worst, and i couldnt even reach them to scratch!!

I couldnt sleep at night because I was so itchy. The bottoms of my feet were the worst, and i couldnt even reach them to scratch!!

That is so horrible :(. I am so sorry you had to go through that and you might again. Is there nothing they can do to help the itching??? That is just torture.

That is so horrible :(. I am so sorry you had to go through that and you might again. Is there nothing they can do to help the itching??? That is just torture.

They did give me a medication to take before bed, but I didnt feel like it did anything!

Where are you all from? :flower:

I'm from Christchurch, NZ, and it's freaking freezing here.

Sorry that you ladies had to go through all the GD, and high blood pressure etc.

I think the worst I had was a kidney infection with my daughter. i was awake a couple of nights going to the toilet every 30 mins to an hour. Thought it was a normal sign of pregnancy as i was about 26 weeks, but then took my temp one afternoon after feeling completely horrible and it was really high. Developed an on and off fever and ended up with monitoring and IV antibiotics and fluids for 3 nights at the hospital! Felt like such D##k for missing it as it could have been really dangerous for her development and could have caused miscarriage :-(.
I also had food poisoning with my son, but it wasn't as bad as that. About 2 days of spewing and peeing on the floor because my bladder was so weak from the spewing hahaha.

Oh my goodness Gypsy!! Both of those things sound horrible!!

I have been to Christchurch about 6 years ago in Summer :) We hired a van and drove around the South Island for two weeks (not enough time!!) Freaking loved that place. Im from Melbourne, Aus :flower: It is also cold here at the moment. I think it reached about 13 degrees today.

I have been to the USA, but not to North Carolina.

Gosh - I never had anything like you guys with my pregnancies! Although I can relate to something said but in the present, seem to be having some form of allergic reaction at the moment and am covered in rash, nights are the worst due to itchy soles of my feet!!

yes i remember scraping my feet on my carpet stairs, had to take epsom bath every night before bed or i could not sleep it was awful, luckily mine started at 37 weeks so i didnt have much more time to go, i was also very jaundiced when they finally gave me the c section

yes i remember scraping my feet on my carpet stairs, had to take epsom bath every night before bed or i could not sleep it was awful, luckily mine started at 37 weeks so i didnt have much more time to go, i was also very jaundiced when they finally gave me the c section

Thankfully I also got it late in pregnancy, so I didnt have long to go either. I cant imagine having to go through that for months!

Hey all, on a computer so easier to type a better message.

Hope you ovulating guys got all your BD in, guessing by now you are in the TWW?

Gypsy - hope you got rid of your thrush, thats always a pain!

Its nice being part of a thread with some more people from this side of the world in it, means there are new posts not just when I wake up but in between too!

How are you doing kiwi? Wont be too long now till you can get your BD going again :)

AFM, I am STILL waiting on AF, i am getting sadder and sadder each day, I feel like I am not meant to get a third, since trying everything seems to be conspiring against me. I am now guessing I either ovulated way way way way later than I should have (like 1-2 weeks later), or didn't ovulate at all. CD 37 today and no sign at all of anything changing. I just want to get AF (how often do we wish that!) so I can get on with a new cycle and get back to planning etc.

Hey all, on a computer so easier to type a better message.

Hope you ovulating guys got all your BD in, guessing by now you are in the TWW?

Gypsy - hope you got rid of your thrush, thats always a pain!

Its nice being part of a thread with some more people from this side of the world in it, means there are new posts not just when I wake up but in between too!

How are you doing kiwi? Wont be too long now till you can get your BD going again :)

AFM, I am STILL waiting on AF, i am getting sadder and sadder each day, I feel like I am not meant to get a third, since trying everything seems to be conspiring against me. I am now guessing I either ovulated way way way way later than I should have (like 1-2 weeks later), or didn't ovulate at all. CD 37 today and no sign at all of anything changing. I just want to get AF (how often do we wish that!) so I can get on with a new cycle and get back to planning etc.

Yes! I agree. I like getting to see new posts at different times of the day :)

Im sorry youre feeling so down. Im worried about #3 as well, since #1 and #2 happened so easily. We are going to probably put a time limit on how long we TTC for this time, as we are blessed with our two babies, and we dont want it to end up consuming us.

I am now 1DPO (I think. Hard to know first cycle off BCP.) I managed to get BD in CD6, CD7, CD10, CD12 & CD14. I wanted to cover all bases in case I get O day wrong. We will also continue to regularly BD through the TWW just in case I O late :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->