TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

I know nothing much about CM. I actually havent noticed any this cycle & I know you are supposed to get EWCM at O time. I had what I thought were O cramps, but no change in CM. Sooo..did I even ovulate? Who knows! :haha:

It's currently 4am here. My little one woke up and had pooped & wee'd through his pyjamas & sleep sack. Then after I dealt with that mess, I was giving him a bottle & he vomited all over him, my feet & the floor :(

Buffy I quite often don't get EWCM. I use a fertility friendly lube sometimes though. Through my many cycles it seems I o between CD15-CD17 so I know when to use it. Good luck.

Babymumma I might even know you without realizing!

Fushia I'm drinking this weekend and definitely need it. But have learnt not to put my life on hold as TTC is taking so long. I'm sure it won't harm anything.

I only work 20-30 hours a fortnight as study is full time as withthe kids it's too hard to do more. So sounds like lots but it's not really!

DH is having a really rough time with work and really pushing me away. Everytime I try and talk to him he meets me with verbal aggression, negativity and blame. He just glares at me. He won't touch me either and is also being really rude to the kids. I'm hoping he eases off soon, because I can't help him like this. I had to tell him to stop and go away at dinner last night as he said I was starting an argument and I wasn't.

Buffy I quite often don't get EWCM. I use a fertility friendly lube sometimes though. Through my many cycles it seems I o between CD15-CD17 so I know when to use it. Good luck.

Babymumma I might even know you without realizing!

Fushia I'm drinking this weekend and definitely need it. But have learnt not to put my life on hold as TTC is taking so long. I'm sure it won't harm anything.

I only work 20-30 hours a fortnight as study is full time as withthe kids it's too hard to do more. So sounds like lots but it's not really!

DH is having a really rough time with work and really pushing me away. Everytime I try and talk to him he meets me with verbal aggression, negativity and blame. He just glares at me. He won't touch me either and is also being really rude to the kids. I'm hoping he eases off soon, because I can't help him like this. I had to tell him to stop and go away at dinner last night as he said I was starting an argument and I wasn't.

Oh no :( Im sorry! That doesnt sound like much fun at all. Maybe you two can have some alone time and have someone watch the kids? Sometimes when DH and I start getting a bit stressed & start arguing more, we go out for dinner or something alone.

We will continue to BD frequently throughout this "TWW" just in case O is still coming...:flower:

Only 2dpo today, but I'm so tired. I go to the gym every morning and run 5km on the treadmill before work or before DH goes to work. I struggled to get up this morning, and struggled through my run.

DH went off to work, and the kids and I have just been having a lazy day at home. The little guy is napping, and DD & I are watching the Wiggles.

I just searched previous threads to find my symptoms when I fell pregnant with my daughter. I didnt report anything until 6dpo.

I am so bad at symptom spotting. All my symptoms felt exactly like my AF symptoms. I usually don't get a lot of early pregnancy symptoms either until around 6-8 weeks.

Me too. Im theeeee worst. I knew I was pregnant all 3 times..so we will see what I feel this time.

Brandonsgirl- I'm in Kent , UK so not so far from you !

What do you want to know about cm ?

I posted this in the TTC section yday so will just copy and paste ....

I had the implant removed on the morning of the 21st June.
I came on my period 2 days before it was removed and came off that period about 2 days ago.

TMI.....

Today I have had quite a bit of slippery discharge when wiping after going to the toilet. Its really stretchy and tinged a brown colour. DH and I DTD last night quite roughly and that usually makes me have a bit of brown discharge the day after, so i'm assuming thats why its a brownish colour. Could this be EWCM? Surely it wouldn't be that soon after coming off my implant induced period?
I took a photo so i can refer back to it but its certainly stretched over an inch, i was say possibly two inches.
Is this a good sign that I'm gearing to ovulate soon?

I was curious after and checked my cervix (for the first time) so not entirely sure i did it right, although how wrong can you go?
It was very high and soft feeling and felt quite far back.

Any advice ladies?

xx

I took an opk first thing this morning and it was negative and have been feeling dry today but stumped with what I experienced yday.

You're not far from me at all then :)

how is every doing? 5dpo for me today i know FF says i'm only 4dpo but i know i Ov'ed on the saturday. Not holding my breath for this cycle as hubby was away for most critical times lol.

i'm also trying for a new position at work, i've applied for it and interviewed for it, so far i am the only internal applicant and 3 other external ones. I would be happy to stay in the position i am but would love to grow within the company too so either way its a win. SO far i havent heard anything but i think keeping my mind on that has kept it off of TTC which has been great!

hope you all are well

how is every doing? 5dpo for me today i know FF says i'm only 4dpo but i know i Ov'ed on the saturday. Not holding my breath for this cycle as hubby was away for most critical times lol.

i'm also trying for a new position at work, i've applied for it and interviewed for it, so far i am the only internal applicant and 3 other external ones. I would be happy to stay in the position i am but would love to grow within the company too so either way its a win. SO far i havent heard anything but i think keeping my mind on that has kept it off of TTC which has been great!

hope you all are well

Good luck anyway! You still might be OK. Like I have mentioned before, when I fell pregnant with #1 my DH was away for work for 4 days. We had to BD 4 days before O only before he left, and I still got pregnant. Dont count yourself out :)

Im about 3dpo today. Not 100% certain though.

Good luck with the job!
I have an assessment at school on Saturday, so that has kept my mind busy. It is on a topic that isnt my best.

I just struggled through my cardio+weights class at the gym this morning. My stomach is feeling a bit off.

But, DS has had some runny poops the past couple of days, so maybe we both have a bug?

brandonsgirl, sorry hun, I have no experience with CM. I never got into the habit of checking mine.

heaveneats, good luck with the new position!! Your passion will land it for sure :happydance:. Good luck this cycle too :dust:. There is still always a chance.

Buffyx, hope you two feel better soon :hugs:.

AFM: just waiting on ovulation :(.

Hey all! Happy Friday!

Sorry brandonsgirl, I am still clueless to CM myself!

Buffy, hope the TWW doesnt drag too much for yoU!

Kiwi - how long till Ovulation now?

Gyspy - you def sound very busy! Hope your TWW goes well! Will you test or wait and see what chart etc does?

Heaven - Hope all is going well with you x

Babymumma - hey! Hope you are doing well! Where are you at cycle wise?

babybrain - hope all is going well with you, not sure if you still read along or not!

Hope I havent missed anyone! If I did, sorry and I hope you are doing great too!

AFM, still waiting on AF, now a week late. CD 39 today, going to easily hit 40, longest cycle I think I have ever had, no idea why or how to get AF to hurry up and show.

Hey all! Happy Friday!

Sorry brandonsgirl, I am still clueless to CM myself!

Buffy, hope the TWW doesnt drag too much for yoU!

Kiwi - how long till Ovulation now?

Gyspy - you def sound very busy! Hope your TWW goes well! Will you test or wait and see what chart etc does?

Heaven - Hope all is going well with you x

Babymumma - hey! Hope you are doing well! Where are you at cycle wise?

babybrain - hope all is going well with you, not sure if you still read along or not!

Hope I havent missed anyone! If I did, sorry and I hope you are doing great too!

AFM, still waiting on AF, now a week late. CD 39 today, going to easily hit 40, longest cycle I think I have ever had, no idea why or how to get AF to hurry up and show.

Oh my goodness! That is so frustrating. I hope AF shows soon so you can move on!

Yarggh the I should be happy, but I'm destroyed day you find out your sister in law is pregnant.
Damn it I hate that I feel that way.

I've watched the Great Sperm Race, and I think it's brilliant! So informative.

Does anyone else get breast pain way before AF? I've been getting shooting pains up the sides of my (.)(.) and it'a really uncomfortable.

Yarggh the I should be happy, but I'm destroyed day you find out your sister in law is pregnant.

I'm sorry to hear that Gyspy :(

Aww im sorry.
I had a loss the very first time I got pregnant. My cousins wife was pregnant at the time, and I felt awful, but I was so bitter about it. I always asked my husband "why does she get to be pregnant & not me?" So i know what you are feeling. I really hope it happens for you soon x

Hi ladies!! Mind if I join you! I've been ttc #3 since about March but due to a boob monster of a baby, I just finally got my cycle back and don't really know what it's going to do for sure. I temp and did opk's so I'm pretty sure I O'd on Monday, making it 4dpo today. Looks like a lot of you are also right around this same time frame. I read back aways (obviously not the whole thread though!) I had so many comments I wanted to say but of course now I can't remember any!

gypsy-I'm so sorry, I felt the same way when ttc#1, a cousin unexpectedly got pregnant, so frustrating when you feel like it's everyone but you that it happens for :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->