TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Oh and Brandonsgirl-I'm a cm checker ;) what are you wondering about, I may not know for sure, but I'd be happy to share my personal knowledge!

Hi ladies!! Mind if I join you! I've been ttc #3 since about March but due to a boob monster of a baby, I just finally got my cycle back and don't really know what it's going to do for sure. I temp and did opk's so I'm pretty sure I O'd on Monday, making it 4dpo today. Looks like a lot of you are also right around this same time frame. I read back aways (obviously not the whole thread though!) I had so many comments I wanted to say but of course now I can't remember any!

gypsy-I'm so sorry, I felt the same way when ttc#1, a cousin unexpectedly got pregnant, so frustrating when you feel like it's everyone but you that it happens for :hugs:

Hey twinkie! Of course you can join us :flower:

I am 4dpo today. This is my first cycle TTC #3 off BCP so I am not 100% certain about ovulation.

Best of luck to you!

Thanks Twinkle and welcome.

I think I'm also around 4-5 dpo. When is everyone testing this cycle?

Thanks Twinkle and welcome.

I think I'm also around 4-5 dpo. When is everyone testing this cycle?

Im 4dpo today. I ordered a pack of 50 ICs, so I will most likely start testing early. I am an addict :haha: It will give me something to do to keep me busy and stop me from going crazy.
If I get a line on an IC, I have a couple of FRERs to take.

When will you test?

I'm also a poas addict and would normally start at 7dpo, but I used up all my IC while I was waiting for my cycle to return from breastfeeding (was hoping I'd have that pregnancy with no af while bf, but alas that was not to be!) I'm going to try to hold out to 10dpo (I'll be amazed if I can do it) I've only got dollar store tests right now

I'm also a poas addict and would normally start at 7dpo, but I used up all my IC while I was waiting for my cycle to return from breastfeeding (was hoping I'd have that pregnancy with no af while bf, but alas that was not to be!) I'm going to try to hold out to 10dpo (I'll be amazed if I can do it) I've only got dollar store tests right now

Im not even going to pretend that im waiting til 10dpo. Ill probably use all 50 tests before then :haha:

I have never had a BFP before 14dpo, but it doesnt stop me from testing! Lol.

Oh and Brandonsgirl-I'm a cm checker ;) what are you wondering about, I may not know for sure, but I'd be happy to share my personal knowledge!

Ohh I'd love to do comparisons! haha. I was an avid CM checker for ages, and I don't really get EW CM that much around O time, so have tried natural remedies i.e. grapefruit juice, green tea, evening primrose oil and have been using first response lubricant too. I always want to take pictures I should start a daily CM diary haha.

Good luck everyone in the TWW.

I am on a plan again next cycle. I've tried the relaxed approach, the healthy approach, the not caring approach, but I was saying to DH this morning I wish that I didn't find out about our sister in law. I have been find it really hard to try and relax about, and now it's ignited the flame again!! So a phone call to the hospital on Monday to see if they can tell me how far away my appointment is for my endo. I'm having a blowout tonight, but no more drinking again for a few months, getting Vitamin C, fish oil, probiotics, keeping up with the evening primrose oil, B6 to help with luteul phase length, and getting some preseed lube. I've downloaded an app for meditation, which I plan to do daily for even 10 minutes, and will start with the yoga again.

Also raspberry leaf tea, green tea, grapefruit juice, and daily smoothies again (I stopped as DH hates bananas and fruit etc is damn expensive at the moment - winter sucks!).

Have no tests at the moment so will only buy one if AF is a couple of days late. She is due on the 10th of July.

Sorry for the overload!

Ohh I'd love to do comparisons! haha. I was an avid CM checker for ages, and I don't really get EW CM that much around O time, so have tried natural remedies i.e. grapefruit juice, green tea, evening primrose oil and have been using first response lubricant too. I always want to take pictures I should start a daily CM diary haha.

Good luck everyone in the TWW.

I am on a plan again next cycle. I've tried the relaxed approach, the healthy approach, the not caring approach, but I was saying to DH this morning I wish that I didn't find out about our sister in law. I have been find it really hard to try and relax about, and now it's ignited the flame again!! So a phone call to the hospital on Monday to see if they can tell me how far away my appointment is for my endo. I'm having a blowout tonight, but no more drinking again for a few months, getting Vitamin C, fish oil, probiotics, keeping up with the evening primrose oil, B6 to help with luteul phase length, and getting some preseed lube. I've downloaded an app for meditation, which I plan to do daily for even 10 minutes, and will start with the yoga again.

Also raspberry leaf tea, green tea, grapefruit juice, and daily smoothies again (I stopped as DH hates bananas and fruit etc is damn expensive at the moment - winter sucks!).

Have no tests at the moment so will only buy one if AF is a couple of days late. She is due on the 10th of July.

Sorry for the overload!

It's so crazy that you are having so much trouble TTC #3. Did you conceive #1 and #2 easily?

Welcome twinkle2 :wave:

I think I'm just struggling on differentiating which CM is which. Have you come across any good diagrams or anything ? I looked on Pinterest but didn't find too much.

So excited to see everyone testing in a week or so. I would just be happy to get a positive opk at the moment :haha:

I've looked back at my chart coming off bcp when we started TTC with DD, and it looks like I o'vd on CD18. I'm currently on CD13 with this cycle.

I also wrote notes about how I was feeling and it looks like I started getting a little bit of ovulation pain around CD12 with DD. This matched how I was feeling on CD12 with this cycle, so I'm hoping my cycle is going in the right direction.

I took an opk yday at 6pm and it started to get a bit darker then the previous days & then took another one this morning with FMU which seemed to be darker then last nights. I would upload a photo but it's saying file too large :huh:
I will take another IC later around 6pm (currently trying to make sure I don't pee too much and end up with diluted wee )

I think I will start testing with my clear blue OPK tomorrow morning leading up to CD18. Fingers crossed :baby:

So this is a weird cycle.... AF was 1 day sooner and 2 days shorter with a spotting light bleed on and off after the first heavy day. I've never had an AF like that, it's always heavy. Well a couple days later and now I'm ovulating??? I decided to take a test because I was having some AF like twinges.

What is going on here??? I seriously feel like AF is otw..... again???

My hormone levels were just tested at my OBGYN for a different issue and everything was fine. About a week ago during my weird AF.

From my previous cycles I ovulate late and have a short lp. with 31 day cycles. I last ovulated only 17 days ago.

Attachments

• IMG_01072017_111602.jpg
    IMG_01072017_111602.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 1
This really sucks :(. Now I'm going to have to take opks every day of every cycle...... for who knows how long.

Weird! Did you also take a pregnancy test?

No not since the faint line I got on CD1. I think I had a CP cuz I had a lot of faint lines even on AF. I did buy some tests, going to take them soon.

I would!

AFM I am 5dpo and felt VERY wet down there. I just went and checked my CM and there is LOADS of lotion-like CM. I dont remember having this on other pregnant cycles? But after a quick google, I see other people have had it and ended up with a BFP. Plus, I am so bloated too. I am hopeful :flower:

Took an FRER with a tiny bit of pee (which shouldn't matter at this point right?);it's a :bfn: Now what? :(

I suppose all you can do is wait, although it SUCKS :(

I would!

AFM I am 5dpo and felt VERY wet down there. I just went and checked my CM and there is LOADS of lotion-like CM. I dont remember having this on other pregnant cycles? But after a quick google, I see other people have had it and ended up with a BFP. Plus, I am so bloated too. I am hopeful :flower:

:dust::dust::dust:

Brandonsgirl-it takes some time to get used to it, from all the reading I had done everyone's can be different in texture and color sometimes. Biggest things to really be concerned about it that "fertile" cm will be very stretchy, so if you put in 2 fingers do a little sweep and when you pull your fingers apart if you can get a good strecth apart before it breaks, then you have ewcm. If it it's stretchy but is slippery when you rub your fingers together, then it's watery cm, also a fertile cm. If it's lotion looking or tacky feeling then it's not fertile cm. It takes to figure it out. Don't stress, know the key stuff to look for (stretchy and slippery).

Kiwi-even though it was a little pee, any chance it wasn't concentrated enough. Ovulating that soon just doesn't seem possible even if that was an AF.

Gypsy-have you ever tried guaifenesin? Its the ingredient in mucines that allows to you to cough all the crap out when you are sick. I haven't had to use it since having kids and I seem to have plenty ewcm now, but I used it to help with my first. Not sure where you are located but you can buy a bottle of it at walmart. Don't buy mucinex because if you buy the wrong kind it can have the opposite effect and dry up your fluids.

Kiwiberry how annoying!!!! Unfortunately all you can do is wait now.

Buffy good luck! Glad you really feeling so optimistic!

Twinkle - I've tried guifenessen before. :). It did help a little. Nice forgot about it though so thank you for the reminder.

It took 2 cycles with my daughter and my son was a welcomed surprise. I am with a new partner now. He had had his sperm teSted and has come back clear and all my hormone levels etc show I'm ovulating and not deficient in anything. Only thing I can think of is my endo getting in the way. It's only mild as well which really sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->