TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

I wouldn't worry about dtd Brandonsgirl. Fingers crossed for you! I'm feeling like this isn't my month either though. I guess time will tell for sure though!

Congrats cookie!!

congrats cookie!

Hard to tell fushia, hopefully it turns out to be the start of your bfp!

I think I see something fushia!!!

Brandon's girl sorry you are feeling down
I seriously hate the TWW it's evil. My husband keeps saying the female body is flawed. ie why are we getting punished for not being pregnant.

I'm on CD4 today. AF is slowly easing off. Still getting epic cramps yesterday which sucked. My daughter had a sleepover last night. Poor thing has taken on my sensitivity traits. Was I teaRd because they were being mean to her, which turNed out to be something ridiculous!!

Oh the tww is awful isn't it ! Im amazed when people I know just seem to ttc so easily and stress free and then they can be 5 weeks pregnant before they think to test !

Gypsy thanks so much for looking - do you think you are something on my frer ? I'm nuts for testing so early and getting myself into this lol . It's my friends fault ! She sent me a pic of her clear blue '1-2'!

I'm glad your feeling a little better now from AF x

Thank you so much ricschick - I'm at it again. You may not remember when you said he same a few months back when I was getting excited about an Asda test I took early lol . Although I don't take those any more as then are awful for Evaps!

How are you ricschick ? Xx

Hey everyone! Trying for my first baby and it's my first cycle! I would love some buddies for this stressful and exciting time! Hoping the best for everyone on this forum <3

Hey everyone! Trying for my first baby and it's my first cycle! I would love some buddies for this stressful and exciting time! Hoping the best for everyone on this forum <3

Ha ha fuschia I'm trying my best not to test yet lol but may cave in!!! I'm good thank you! I'm on my 1st proper cycle after my mmc so keeping everything crossed but I didn't ov til cd31 this cycle!!! So it's been a long one! If I'm not I may take something to try and ov sooner. Xx

Congrats cookie! I see something for sure.

Im currently nearing the end of CD3 and its finally slowing down. It was BAD this month. Not sure if it has to do with it being first month off the pill? It was crazy heavy, and i even leaked during the night last night, which hasnt happened to me in a long long time. Will be glad when its over!!

Welcome to everyone new :)

I hope this is your cycle ricschick!!

Buffy, sorry to hear you've been having a rough AF.. hope it slows down for you asap and the next week or so hurries up for ovulation :)

Brandonsgirl, do you think you will test early?

I caved and tested. I saw the faintest of all lines but think it might have been an evap as did another one two hours later and it seems to be negative. :(

Wow! Maybe it's the start of a bfp! Hope so!

I'm going to try to hold off testing til 10dpo which is on Sunday. Poas is so addictive though &#128556;

This is after about a 3 hour hold. The one I took after that which was negative was about a 2 hour hold.
I'm getting some AF/ovulation type cramps tonight though :( surely it's too early for AF?

Attachments

• IMG_8907.jpg
    IMG_8907.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 15
Brandonsgirl- if that's an evap - it's a nasty one ! Can't deny it's there !!

Was the next test the same type of test ?

Wow yeah I see that one too, look forward to next test!

Sorry not posting much, struggling to keep up with work, home and being at hospital.

Fuschia - I saw faint lines on yours, are you testing again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->