TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Brandonsgirl- if that's an evap - it's a nasty one ! Can't deny it's there !!

Was the next test the same type of test ?

Yeah they were the same batch of IC.
I have quite strong AF type pains this evening.. thinking I'm out :(

I can see it brandonsgirl. Hopefully the start of something..:)

I've been getting negative on them since that and period pain still. Took temp at regular time and got my third consecutive low temp. Can anyone look at my chart and tell me what they think? FF isn't showing today in a yellow square (indicating TWW) so I'm thinking the three low temps isn't good? Help?!

Attachments

• IMG_8908.PNG
    IMG_8908.PNG
    27.8 KB · Views: 1
I think my FF was asleep lol as noticed the ticker was still reading 6DPO. Now it's woken up, I have my yellow square still which is good. But do you think I should be worried about the pains I was getting. They were so painful!!

I'm not sure. If the pain had you hunched over not able to move then it could be a worry. The worst my endo was when I'd wake up from sleeping in giant waves of pain, and couldn't stand without falling over. I went to the hospy for it once.

Or it could just be your body being an ass. If it's not normal to you and prolonged I'd see a doctor.

I'm only CD5 and so exhausted!! I had to have a coffee. I've done so well without it, but I otherwise I'd be in bed now LOL.

I can get very bad period pain but this is my first natural cycle in a long time. They didn't double me over but they were very sore. It almost felt as if my uterus was expanding with it. I know it wasn't but that's an example of the pressure I was feeling.

In the past, I've likened my period pain to worse then labour. My DD was such a breeze labouring her but the pains I get around AF time has been worse!

They're not too bad now, just a dull backache. Think I will have to see how it goes.

Maybe baby is snuggling in and that's what the pain was. Fx.

I'm really hoping so. Got horrid lowerback ache this morning. Going to pick up some Superdrug early testing pregnancy tests (heard good things about them) later and some FRER for around 10DPO

Yep me too I've got 2 waiting for me to use! Just going to wait til the weekend to use those. Xx

I've got lots of creamy/watery cm today at 7dpo and still feeling some dull period pain in lower abdomen

Brandonsgirl - I just picked up some of the auperdrug early testers - not cheap are they ! Annoys me how the market makes so much money out of ladies just desperate to know !

Good luck - when will you do one ? Xx

brandonsgirl sounds like good signs!! my only symptom was i got some dull period pains around 6/7DPO it was most likely implantation although i have never felt it before with my last two kids

I tested this afternoon huni. I posted this on another thread so copied it here too. What do you think? Evaps are mean.. I think it's another evap.

I went and got a early pregnancy test from Superdrug today (their own brand). Took it after about 4 hour hold (man did I need to go!!) lol.

Anyways, looks like another Evap. I thought I saw a hint of a line but the casing made it so shadowy it was hard to tell..... so I took it apart (yes I know ladies, it invalidates it. But I'm pretty sure it's an evap anyways)

What do you all think. I'm sure there isn't any colour, but why do I keep getting evaps? This is a different brand to the IC I got them on last time. First photo is within 3 mins and the second one is within 10 mins.
Also added the photo with it in the case around 2-3 mins.

Attachments

• IMG_8925.jpg
    IMG_8925.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_8928.jpg
    IMG_8928.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_8920.jpg
    IMG_8920.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online