TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

This is after 20 mins which I know makes it invalid being out the time slot of reading results. I ran it under water and it hasn't disappeared.

Attachments

• IMG_0030.JPG
    IMG_0030.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 10
TBH brandonsgirl- I think the reason you 'keep getting evaps' is cos they aren't Evaps and are just super eart bfps .... I think the issue with testing so early is that it's so hard to get a definitive answer as anything you see / get of test is super faint this early ( speaking from experience )how many dpo are you today ? 8? Xx

I think it's going to be a stronger bfp soon brandonsgirl. I agree, it's just super early but too much of a coincidence to keep getting evaps.

Afm- I got a super light evap today too. I know it's for sure an evap because the line is already gone when I checked it again. Ughhh I have no self control, I was trying to wait to test!

Attachments

• IMG_0530.jpg
    IMG_0530.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 11
I think it's going to be a stronger bfp soon brandonsgirl. I agree, it's just super early but too much of a coincidence to keep getting evaps.

Afm- I got a super light evap today too. I know it's for sure an evap because the line is already gone when I checked it again. Ughhh I have no self control, I was trying to wait to test!

I 100% see that are you sure its an evap??? is that the curved Frer? maybe try a straight handle one

brandonsgirl i see that line! i say thats def an early bfp, hold off until tomorrow and i bet you will be able to see it better

I 100% see that are you sure its an evap??? is that the curved Frer? maybe try a straight handle one

brandonsgirl i see that line! i say thats def an early bfp, hold off until tomorrow and i bet you will be able to see it better

Is there a difference in straight handle tests?? Looks like I'll be heading to the store later lol

Is there a difference in straight handle tests?? Looks like I'll be heading to the store later lol

the curved apparently are more prone to evaps but also for some ladies detect pregnancy very early, i'd say try the straight handle

I think the curves handle ones are more known for evaps but the straight handle ones like this are better ?!?

I believe that the straight handle ones are the only ones we can get in uk

Attachments

• IMG_0989.jpg
    IMG_0989.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 10
Thanks ladies. Do evaps disappear after a while then?

I just got back from the school run, about 2 1/2 hours after taking the test and checked to see if it was still there (or all in my head :haha: ).

Here's the photo. Without editing and with. Obi I know it's invalid being out the result time frame but here it is anyways.

Interesting about the FRERs, I didn't know that. I just received my straight handled ones this afternoon from amazon (I searched this WHOLE town and NO shop had FRER! Wtf!! )

Attachments

• IMG_8935.jpg
    IMG_8935.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_8936.jpg
    IMG_8936.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 5
TBH brandonsgirl- I think the reason you 'keep getting evaps' is cos they aren't Evaps and are just super eart bfps .... I think the issue with testing so early is that it's so hard to get a definitive answer as anything you see / get of test is super faint this early ( speaking from experience )how many dpo are you today ? 8? Xx

I'm 7dpo today huni. Got really bad cramping last night which I thought may have been implanting but not sure

I mean 7dpo is super early !

What's your plan ? Test tomorrow ? Tonight ? I

I know, it's crazy early. I got a positive with DD at 10DPO on an IC.

I usually get up a couple of times a night to pee so I'm trying to hold my pee until 7:30 this evening which will make it 5 hour hold, which I hope will be enough and test again. Then obv I will test in the morning coz I'm a POAS addict :rofl:

Haha - I'm planning on testing tonight around 7pm ( in 1.5 hours ) and I haven't drunk anything for ages . I'm just so hoping I can see something .

Can't tell you how many times I've opened up pics and examined them ... do you think you can see anything in the frer I posted in the pic ?? X

I just zoomed in on my iPad and I'm sure I see a faint line. Can't wait to see your next test! I haven't drank anything since before last test either. Fingers crossed and :dust: to us both and the other ladies :)

Yeah I wish you all the luck !!

lol I'm usually totally all over rather water drinking !! Soon as I've done this test... no matter what I'm guzzling water !'

Thank you for looking xx💜

I know. I'm sooooooo thirsty lol. Just had dinner with the kids and could have really done with a drink, but telling myself it will all be worth it if it helps with results.

i still see the line brandons girl!

on IC's i always get a line on or after 10DPO never before. I actually have some IC preg tests left over and i was curious to see what my line would look like now lol

i still see the line brandons girl!

on IC's i always get a line on or after 10DPO never before. I actually have some IC preg tests left over and i was curious to see what my line would look like now lol

Thanks. I think IC can be really good for POAS addictions but so confusing with faint line/evap lines. Probably my own fault for testing so dam early :haha:

I've done a superdrug ... omg I know what you mean about it being hard to work it out with shadows/ reflections ! It's really tricky to see ... might bust mine open shortly .

Have a look for me this is the same test one pic really quick and another 5 mins or so after .

It seems there was a line there more as it was drying. Once it's dried I couldn't see as easily . Right now there is something there I think ( about 20mins after test) but I think it's grey !

Attachments

• IMG_1007.jpg
    IMG_1007.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1013.jpg
    IMG_1013.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 10
I see it. Not sure about the colour tho. The window makes it so hard doesn't it!

I will be testing shortly. Currently have a sleeping 3 year old on me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->