TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Well looks like it was an evap. I thought i MAY have seen a faint line on this before 3 mins but don't think so any more. It looks pretty negative to me. :( these evaps are getting me down. I'm not going to test any more till 10DPO (Sunday). Good luck everyone.

Attachments

• IMG_8942.jpg
    IMG_8942.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 7
Brandon can you post the original! I see a line on that and all your tests!

Fuschia I see all your lines!!!!!!

Lol thanks ricsschick - can rely on you :)

Do you mind looking At my frer from tonight in my testing threead ? Just not sure about it . Over 30 hours later I'm disappointed not to see anything ! I'd expect it to have got darker a little of anything there right ? Xx

This is the original to the one I posted.

Attachments

• IMG_8938.jpg
    IMG_8938.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 12
Ladies :cry:. This is so messed up. So I went to the ER cuz I was tired of waiting. I still had trouble finding an Obgyn that was willing to work with me. Anyway, I convinced them to do an ultrasound. Well.. i have sad news. I had an ovarian cyst (wasn't painful like the other 3 I had in my life) and they said it can produce hcg and cause false pregnancy symptoms and false positive tests?????!!!!!!!?????? Since when??? It cant even be detected by blood and i would have never known if I didn't force them to do an ultrasound.

I am so sad :cry::cry::cry:. Thanks for supporting me through this ladies.

The good news is..... if there is any..... They said my egg was about to burst. Also, now I won't be confused on ovulation. It lines up with my normal cycle today. I am assuming the opk were caused by the cyst too.

I'll respond to everyone's posts when I'm feeling better :cry:.

I'm so sorry Kiwi :hugs: but it's good to know that the next egg is near ready!!! that's so crazy that can create hcg, I knew those lines on your test were real, I guess that explains it. I'm sure this is still a big disappointment though, thinking of you dear!

Gah, sorry ladies, I havent read much of previous posts, am feeling upset.

(I did see yours kiwi, really sorry to hear that)

my boy has gotten a chest bug now and we will be in hospital for another week so now unless someone sits with him for a bit of sunday and I can manage to get some alone time with DH it will be ANOTHER cycle wasted. so will mean out of this year, 2 x tries with no success and 4 x hospital ruining my life.

Oh kiwi that's awful news I'm so sorry.

Waiting, I hope your lil boy is ok?! I hope you get some alone time with DH at some point!

Hope everyone has a better day today. I'm resisting testing Till Sunday!

Sorry waiting2c, sorry Kiwi xxx

Im not doing too well ladies, Ive had a brown discharge on wiping on and off since Sunday then last night it turned red. I had terrible pains last night and some this morning. I have a scan at the epu tomorrow morning. I can only think the worst and Im devistated. Im so scared.

Oh gosh babybrain - I hope everything is ok in there! Please let us know. Some bleeding can be normal so I am going to have everything crossed for you that that's what it is for you.

Kiwi I am sorry what a shock that must have been. Xx

Waiting I hope your boy is ok!!! I hope you can slip off for an hour on Sunday! Maybe arrange for your parents to visit or something and make an excuse that you need to pop home and shower. Xx

Oh babybrain I hope and pray all us fine, I was told that bleeding is very common xx

Babybtain, I hope everything is ok?! I had bleeding with my DD in the beginning and was told it was completely normal. Turned out it was because we had sex and it irritated my cervix. Could this be the same for you? I hope all is ok.

:hugs: I'm sorry Brandonsgirl

Kiwi that is so frustrating!!! You poor thing going through all that. i seriously think our bodies are such assholes. The amount of shit we have to put up with in order to get pregnant. Hopes up and down, no wonder we get stressed about it all. :hugs:

Babybrain let us know how the scan goes. I really hope that it is nothing. More :hugs:

AFM - CD6 I had a hammering headache for most of the day today. Really sucked. Waiting. More conversations about maybe deferring study again. Playing with the idea of going into work full time next year so that I can get some money behind us. I think if we aren't pregnant by the end of the year it will really influence me taking a year off, or at least going part time.

Babybrain - Im so sorry. Hope everything is OK. Sending you positive vibes.

Brandonsgirl - evaps are the worst! I keep promising myself that im not testing early next cycle. You are very early, so still plenty of time for that bfp.

Waiting - i hope your boy is OK!!

Kiwi - gah! How horrible for you. Hope youre OK and that next cycle is your bfp :)

Gypsy - im on cd5 and looks like thankfully my AF has finished! Hope your head is feeling better.

Oh babybrain.. how awful! I was the same with both my babies. I had bleeding for a few days. Try not to worry and stress yourself too much xx

kiwi i am so sorry hun, that is so awful you feel so elevated then let down so hard i'm so sorry :( take the time you need

babybrain i am so sorry you are going through that, its so scary i've been there, i'm glad you are getting an ultrasound to know whats going on, it may be nothing

Babybrain been thinking about you hope the bleeding has stopped and everything is ok. Xx

I think I may have gotten a faint line on a Superdrug but I'm worried it's an evap! It's on my thread in the gallery xx

Ricschick- I thought I had an evap on a SD test yday. I took another one today and again got an evap which started to show within 1-2 mins. It was a bit fainter then yday as it was only a two hour hold. Anyways I got so annoyed with it, I used my last SD test with my little girls wee from the potty. I wanted to test to see if anything gave it an evap. It took a little while for the test to start working and I actually had to dip it twice so I'm not sure if that had an effect on it, but there was no evap line.
I was actually more annoyed as I wanted to prove my point that it was an evap lol.

I double checked it after the school run and it was a very obv bfn (obviously lol) but you could still see an evap on the one I did. I'm sure it's an evap as i don't think I see colour.

Not sure I will be using SD any more tho. Will pop over and see your test :)

Ooh insteresting Brandon's girl !

That just confuses the situation further though doesn't it ?! Why did it not give an evAp to your lg wee ? Could it be that we hold it the the urine for too long ? Does that make evaps? I shouldn't think so .

I'm def going to be writing to superdrug and getting a refund if these turn out to be evaps . I was super excited yesterday when I saw a pink line within the time limit . But when it dried - it didn't look as pink but I'm not sure of anything any more !

Babybrain- thinking of you and hope everything is ok xxx

Kiwi- you too... what a thing to happen :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back