TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Yeah it confused me which is why I got annoyed at it. I almost wanted an evap to show so that it would happen to all tests. When it didn't show an evap, it didn't answer any questions.

I read the instructions and it said to hold in the urine for at least 5 sec. So I don't think we are holding it in too long.

Now, mine showed within 1-2 mins, I was convinced it was an evap because I wasn't sure it had colour. Like you said, as it dried it doesn't seem to have as much colour. But I was thinking, when we look back at hours old opks, I find they loose their colour when dried out and look always greyish when faint. Idk probably grasping at straws here lol.

Mine is the top one. I noticed the bubble on the bottom one after around 10 mins so wasn't there just after the result time.

Attachments

• IMG_8961.jpg
    IMG_8961.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 8
Brandonsgirl - I'm living this with you lol! I literally watched the test as it changed and I was so excited because I saw a line ( like on the pic I showed you ) literally within about a minute like you ! The line has stayed there but became less obvious . I have it opened up now and it's def there but not obviously pink . Crazy ! You doing another Sunday ? Or you used them all now ? Xx

I've used all my SD now as concluded they would all give evaps and therefore I should prove it with my last test with LGs urine but I'm more confused than ever now. Not sure if I should pop back out and get some SD ones for Sunday (who am I kidding, of course I will) :haha:

I do have some more FRER and a Cb digi but I don't think the digi is as sensitive. I have a bunch of IC still though which is what I got my positive on with DD. Might try with SD and IC on Sunday and see what happens there.

Do you have any SD left? They're bloody expensive aren't they? I'm sure I saw on their website they were 2 for £10 but they were 2 for £15 when I went to pick them up. Just ordered FRER for £7.77 *insert eye roll*.

I literally have 1 SD left which I am trying to hold off as I don't want to waste it ! I figure if I see progression on Sunday, then it's workth gettinf another test and if not its prob just all rubbish !

Are you 100% there's no evap on the 'control potty pee' test ? There's def a more obv line on top one but wasn't sure if there is a little something there ?

lol who knew we would be analysing the pg test from potty pee ! All part of the tww fun I guess !

Xx

Lmao I know right! And no I don't think so. Uploading it has taken away some of the clarity but irl it doesn't look like another line at all. Here's the edited version.

Attachments

• IMG_8962.jpg
    IMG_8962.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 5
Yeah ok there's a clear difference !

Where abouts are you from ? Must be uk ? I'm in Kent x

I'm in Lincolnshire. My little boy is actually called Kent, it's his daddys middle name and old family last name on daddy's side. :p

Right I've just done another experiment... give me a mo and I will type it all out :p

Ok so.. I just went to the toilet and though how about i re dip the tests. I read somewhere that if you re wet the rests with water, it should clear the evap lines. I read some where else that it doesn't always work but was going to toss the tests anyways so thought hey, why not dip into another sample which was about the same concentrate as before. So i dipped BOTH tests into MY sample.

Here's a photo of my test before dipping (1st photo)
Then a photo of my test AFTER dipping before it had even finished going through the whole test (2nd photo)

Now the potty pee took forever to cross through the test and didn't show any additional line. It was the same as before.

I know this probably has no bearing but figured it would do it anyways go see what it did.

Attachments

• IMG_8972.jpg
    IMG_8972.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_8971.jpg
    IMG_8971.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 7
So you re dipped both tests ?

And on your test it made the line darker ?

You are quite the scientist aren't you !

Interesting that it did that though ...

Lmao I think it's the fact I'm so over these evaps that I want answers. Who knows but I think I will get another pack just to use along side the internet ones Sunday. Oh dear my bank balance haha! :rofl:

I did. It didn't do anything. But took ages for the sample to run through the test compared to mine.

Wow you've been getting creative! It really does show emphasis though. It is possible to get positives this early though. Hopefully a more reliable brand will help define the answers.

Good luck!!!

brandonsgirl, nice :haha:. Lots of :dust: that's an early bfp. Or are you convinced its an evap?

1DPO for me ladies, if my ovaries operate on EST :haha:.

Brandon I'm loving all the experiments!! I too got another faint line on a sd test but not as dark as yesterday tho! And now I've run out and won't be able to get another til Monday! 😱 Let's hope for all of us that they turn super positive! I no cupcake loves them and she's never gotten an evap in them so fx! Anyone no how sensitive they actually are?

Oh good luck kiwi!!! Welcome to the tww! X

Wow brandonsgirl.. you ARE quite the scientist haha.

Im on CD6. AF finished yesterday. Its funny how quick this past 6 days have gone compared to 6 days during the 2ww!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->