TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

So sorry babybrain I don't know what to say :( we are all here for you xo

Omg ladies...... I'm only CD20 and they said 2 nights ago my egg was about to pop and now I'm spotting?????? Please help me please....... I'm freaking out. This has never happened before.

Kiwi I spot nearly every time I ovulate. Sone times the follicle pops and has some blood that follows through. It can also be cyst related. I've been told not to worry although I hate it too. Apparently a sign of a strong ovulation.

Morning ladies, I feel bad posting this with everything that's been going on but I got my BFP this morning :)

My heart goes out to the ladies that have suffered a loss recently, I hope this post doesn't upset you all. I wanted to share as you ladies have been such a part of my support recently. :flower:

I am so sorry baby brain, very very sad to read your update! Take care of yourself!

Congrats Brandongirl, that's fantastic!!

Afm no alone time with dh over weekend so this month is going to be bust

Thanks ladies, I have loved being here with you xx

Brandonsgirl, a massive congratulations to you, I wish you all the best in your pregnancy xxx

It can be a bit hard announcing a pregnancy with so many losses and people ttc for so long. But thats what I like about this place, everyone hurts for each other but are also so happy for each other too. We all share the struggles. A bfp brings joy and hope to everyone!!! (Does that sound cheesy?! Lol)

Morning ladies, I feel bad posting this with everything that's been going on but I got my BFP this morning :)

My heart goes out to the ladies that have suffered a loss recently, I hope this post doesn't upset you all. I wanted to share as you ladies have been such a part of my support recently.

Wonderful news!!!
Congratulations

Thank you ladies. I felt awful and debated even posting it here but you ladies have been so kind and welcoming to me that I felt it was only right that I came and told you all.

I'm so worried/anxious/nervous/excited/happy/and every other emotion possible lol.

Congrats brandonsgirl - looks like the SD were picking up super early for you :) not for me though I believe it was an evap so they are off my list now ! Won't be buying again :(

Really great news though and wish you best of luck !

Congrats brandonsgirl!! You sure get early positives on your tests!! Well done :)

Thanks ladies. The SD test looked more pink today but when it dried out it looked quite thin. If it wasn't for the FRER and digi I would probably question it still.
I've heard the CB digi aren't as sensitive as FRER so I wasn't expecting it to show anything and was so anxious about using it.

I will test again in the morning with my last FRER to double check progression. It still hasn't fully sunk in I don't think. Lol.

How's everyone doing today?

That's great - I did my second SD and it had another evap but I know it's not positive now as it wasn't a more noticeable line !

I'm feeling a bit gutted and
A) still hoping I might get a bfp this cycle just later than I have before !
B) just want af to come so we can try again !

Congrats brandonsgirl! Super exciting news!

Afm, bfn this morning (10dpo). I'm not particularly hopeful that I could get a later bfp, as I feel like af is coming soon. I feel like your option B fushia- I want af to come now so I can move on to the next cycle!

Ladies I don't bleed ever unless it's AF. So my body just decides to spot now?

Maybe it's something to do with your cyst kiwi? Can you call the dr?

Tried calling yesterday and today they are closed till tomorrow. My old OBGYN was open Saturdays, but this place must not be as busy.

At this point I think it could go either way so I went ahead and marked the spotting on my fertility friend calendar.

Do you ladies want a bit of info? I didn't even know this but apparently you can get 50% of your daily dose of folic acid in one cup of Mini Wheats.

Good to know. Although I don't know what mini wheats are!! I've been having sultana bran each morning lately been good for the #2's haha.

Brandonsgirl don't feel bad! Huge congrats. This is a support base through good and bad news.

Kiwi I hope your spotting settles. I'm hoping I don't get it this cycle I feel although they say it shouldn't get in the way, that how the he'll does any sperm get in there with that going on.

IT'S GAME OF THRONES NIGHT TONIGHT! !! :happydance:

Oh congratulations Brandon!!! So happy for you!!!

Spotting could be due to ovulation kiwi. X

Omg did I miss someone's bfp??? *goes to read*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back