TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Morning ladies, I feel bad posting this with everything that's been going on but I got my BFP this morning :)

My heart goes out to the ladies that have suffered a loss recently, I hope this post doesn't upset you all. I wanted to share as you ladies have been such a part of my support recently. :flower:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Good to know. Although I don't know what mini wheats are!! I've been having sultana bran each morning lately been good for the #2's haha.

Brandonsgirl don't feel bad! Huge congrats. This is a support base through good and bad news.

Kiwi I hope your spotting settles. I'm hoping I don't get it this cycle I feel although they say it shouldn't get in the way, that how the he'll does any sperm get in there with that going on.

IT'S GAME OF THRONES NIGHT TONIGHT! !! :happydance:

Soooooo damn excited too

I think im one of the only people in the universe that isnt a fan of game of thrones?! Ive watched it but i had to force myself! I havent watched the latest season though (season 4?) I gave up.

Im CD8. FW starts tomorrow and DH left for work this morning & wont be home til Friday (when I ovulate.) Im taking the kids tomorrow to the town he is staying in. We are staying for 2 nights and will be able to see him both nights when he is done with work stuff.

Hopefully the kids sleep OK so we can at least get some BD in. Eek.

Haha yeh I think you are Buffy! It's pretty much the best show I've ever seen about from suits lol

Another show I dont like! Haha. My husband watches that one without me. I couldn't get in to Suits !!

buffy i hope you get some BD time in!

omg i love suits and game of thrones!!

ricschick suits is about lawyers and their fanciness and struggles lol i don't really know how else to describe it

Ok ladies, I'm a liar. I tested again today to use up my last one- bfp!! Faint, but definitely there!

Thanks! Can you even see the line? Ha. It looks even lighter in the pic!

Attachments

• IMG_0581.jpg
    IMG_0581.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 18
mlm115, I sure can see it!!!! Congrats hun!!!

Congrats mim! !

My stomach feels weird. Bloated and numb. Don't understand. 6days until OVULATION time. I'm going to start attacking DH from tonight I think haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->