TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Thanks ladies! I'll prob test again in a day or two to confirm since it's so light.

Hey ladies hope I can join :flower:
Waiting for my next cycle and hopefully conceive next month aha positive thinking! I've got a 5 year old little man who turns 6 in August and I'm using a donor to conceive who wants to coparent which is lovely. Also starting my 3rd year of uni in September x

Congrats mlm!! Wonderful news!

Afm - I'm 9 dpo at the moment and have no idea what my cycle is doing this month. The acupuncture has changed it. I'm interested to see when or if I get my period if it's the same 13 days after ovulation. Hoping the acupuncture has shortened it alittle..

mlm115, so excited for you hun!!! :happydance:

babymumma6, good luck hun :dust:
If you do get AF, I'm interested to hear if the acupuncture worked.

MissMymmy, welcome to the group Mama!! :happydance:

AFM: I will be 4dpo tomorrow, still spotting but I have an apt with my new OBGYN next Monday.

Do you lovey ladies mind if I stick around for a little while ? I don't want to upset anyone :flower:

Of course hun :). I'm so happy for all the :bfp:!!!

Been some great BFPs going on in here of late! Congrats to all.

I have never watched GOT either, but am a massive suits fan!

Question - I am bloated, crampy and have sore boobs today, havent been able to take an OPK as stayed at the hospital last night and forgot to pack them, wasnt close to positive on Sunday (last time I was at home). We are most likely discharged tomorrow - do you think DTD tomorrow will still give me a chance or would it be too late by then? I am clinging to some form of hope. I will be home later on tonight and can take an OPK then, could have missed surge though.

You could be. i spoke to someone yesterday and she said that she was sure that she had gotten pregnant with all three of her boys after she ovulated! Plus your egg has 24-48 hours for sperm to catch it. Good luck.

Brandonsgirl no worries about hanging around.

Babymumma i hope that the acupuncture worked too. i am looking at getting it next week now. I don't have any time with work and then am at Uni all week next week apart from Friday. So Friday it a perfect day to get it done as should be about 4-5 DPO. I'm looking forward to it!

Kiwi good luck too.

Of course Brandon!!

Anyone no what I can take to make me ovulate sooner this cycle if af comes?
I'm 12dpo not much to see on my tests I'm hoping I'm not out but not feeling confident. 😒 Woke feeling sick this morning still a lot of cm and a bit of cramping last night. X

I don't know but i heard that B6 is good for helping to balance cycles. Whether or not that is true or not i'm not sure. I'm giving it a go at the moment anyway!

Mlm congrats!!!

Im CD9 and im due to O on CD13. Fingers crossed for this cycle!

Congratulations girls!
I'm hoping AF shows today as I've arranged to meet with my donor on what will be CD 12 if AF behaves and shows up when she's meant too. It'll be a right pain in the ass if she doesn't 😩

Ok guys - attached is opk. Not positive - but close - is it on way to positive or on way back to negative? Not sure how it works

Attachments

• IMG_4455.jpg
    IMG_4455.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 9
Thanks girls. I'll be sure to let you know how I go. The acupuncture has def changed my cycle. I've ovulated later this month. It's very interesting process and something has made me feel alot better anxiety wise.. made a massive difference and I highly recommended and I've only had 3 sessions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->