TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Of course Brandon!!

Anyone no what I can take to make me ovulate sooner this cycle if af comes?
I'm 12dpo not much to see on my tests I'm hoping I'm not out but not feeling confident. 😒 Woke feeling sick this morning still a lot of cm and a bit of cramping last night. X

soy isoflavones! read up on them :)

So sorry ricschick

How is everyone doing? I know I haven't been as good at posting lately but hopefully today my life resumes some form of normal!!

Opinions - top opk last nights, this mornings on bottom - I think it might be a bit darker?

Attachments

• IMG_4457.jpg
    IMG_4457.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 8
ricschick, I hope so too hun :hugs:. With my first baby, I didn't get my :bfp: till 18DPO and the day before my test was questionable. I hope there's a little baby in there hun and your tests get darker!!:dust:

waiting2c, it does look slightly darker to me hun. You should test again tonight, see what you get.

Ok, appears to be negative this afternoon, or at least a lot lighter so surge is done, cramping harder today so am going to call today ov day. My son got out this morning so when DH gets home from work and the kids are in bed we will be able to DTD! I am excited to have the chance back!!

Great news waiting!! Get dirty!!

AFM in bed with a shit headache. I have so much study to do already, but feel so shit. Will try do it on Friday night.

waiting2c, good luck and have fun BDing :dust:

Gypsy99, :hugs: hope you feel better soon and get it all done in time hun.

Good luck waiting!!!! X

Kiwi af came. But thank you anyway xx

Gypsy hope your feeling better xx

Thanks ladies. Feel more functional, but still a bad headache.

Ladies the bleeding is like a light AF now :(, well light for me because normally AF is super heavy. Calling my OBGYN in the morning. I am only CD25 and this started CD20.

Waiting - i'm glad your LO is out of hospital huni, fingers crossed for you this cycle.

ricschick - sorry to hear AF came. I wish you all the best next cycle.

Gypsy - headaches are the worst when trying to concentrate on studying. I hope it eases soon! Make sure to keep hydrated. :)

Kiwi - hope you get to see your obgyn soon

Buffy & Heaveneats - hows it going?

Waiting - i'm glad your LO is out of hospital huni, fingers crossed for you this cycle.

ricschick - sorry to hear AF came. I wish you all the best next cycle.

Gypsy - headaches are the worst when trying to concentrate on studying. I hope it eases soon! Make sure to keep hydrated. :)

Kiwi - hope you get to see your obgyn soon

Buffy & Heaveneats - hows it going?

My hubby is away for work this week. He left on Monday and is home Friday night. I took the kids on a little getaway so that we could see him at night time. I stayed Tuesday night & it's Wednesday night now. We stay again tonight and come home tomorrow. I am due to ovulate on Friday, so we got in some BD last night, and will tonight. Theyre our only two chances though. We will miss tomorrow and possibly Friday because he will be home late-ish.

Not feeling confident this month, but anything could happen I suppose!

Just jump him Friday night! Lol. Quick one lol. Xx

Kiwi maybe the cyst has popped! Is that a possibility? X

:haha:

I have just had a quick look at my app. I messed up. Im due to O on Saturday!! So that actually means I am in with more of a chance than I thought :)

Yay, that's awesome Buffy!!

Gypsy - how is your headache doing? I hope you are feeling much better today.

Kiwi - hope you can get some answers soon!

Fuschia - sorry af got you, hopefully this cycle is the one!!

Babybrain - thinking of you, hope you are ok!

Babymumma - where are things at for you?

Brandon's - how are you feeling?

Yay for some extra time buffy.

I'm feeling ok. Nauseas and tired and to top it off I've now got a horrid coldsore for the first time since being a kid :( bleh feel really run down and bleh. I know it's my body taking all my energy and nutrients for baby but hardly a good look when you work in the beauty industry lol.

Wonderful news Buffy!

I'm going good. Currently on 11dpo. No testing for me. I hold out till I'm late. I find the negative preg test too hard to take... I'm due for my period Sunday or Monday. Just not sure if the acupuncture has changed things. I've got a session tomorrow.. see How we go :)

I'm like you babymumma I can't handle the negative pregnancy tests. I stare at them forever and hope something will come up then it doesn't :-(.

I wish I could hold off on tests. I swear I have zero self control. Then I go sneaking off to buy/take the tests so dh doesn't think I'm crazy. Which I clearly am. Hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->