TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Hahaha it messes with my head too much.. I take my hat off to those that can do it... and move on

Great news buffy!

I find testing early that the time goes by a bit quicker. Lol. X

Hi ladies. I'm feeling good about this ovulation today. I think I've done everything I can possibly do to make it a good one. I have to keep up with the water daily, as it has made a complete difference with my CM. I think I may have two wines on Saturday and that's it.

On another note, damn I'm gassy today! Had a small headache for most of the day too unfortunately.

Hope everyone is doing OK.

Great news buffy!

I find testing early that the time goes by a bit quicker. Lol. X

I agree!! I feel by peeing on ICs it makes it go quicker!!

I just spent 7 hours in the car alone with my kids today. I am well and truly exhausted.

I'm over here obsessing over line progression today. I wish getting pregnant/early pregnancy weren't so darn stressful!

I'm over here obsessing over line progression today. I wish getting pregnant/early pregnancy weren't so darn stressful!

The worry never seems to end! We worry about becoming pregnant. We worry about first tri and miscarrying. We worry about feeling our babies move. We worry about whether theyll arrive safely in our arms. Then we worry their entire livesssss!! Haha.

Hehe, I am way too impatient for that chance of a line to not test early "haha:.

The bleeding is spotting again, could have even stopped by now. My new OBGYN gave me a call back but I'm just going to wait till Monday since it's already going to be Friday.

So I'm not 100% sure when exactly my egg was released. I think I am 6/7 dpo. I feel like I'm seeing things, I don't trust myself anymore (for real). Do you ladies see anything? My cyst is gone now since it sploded, so I'm not being affected by that anymore.

Attachments

• 20170720_230249.jpg
    20170720_230249.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 12
Here is a pic with arrows of where my brain might be playing trickss on me.

Attachments

• youdoodle-2017-07-20T23-51-43Z.jpg
    youdoodle-2017-07-20T23-51-43Z.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 7
Kiwi I see what your talking about but be careful as lately a lot of people have mistaken the indentlineas a bfp. I was getting it too. Hopefully yours will get nice and pink!!! Xx

Kiwi I see what your talking about but be careful as lately a lot of people have mistaken the indentlineas a bfp. I was getting it too. Hopefully yours will get nice and pink!!! Xx

Agree. I alwaysssss have indents on FRERs now.

Fingers crossed for you though :)

ricschick, ty sweetie :hugs:. I was worried about that too. Don't worry, I won't believe anything for myself unless it's a nice dark line.

I will share when I think I see something, but after my previous experiences, I won't believe it unless it's a nice solid line.

Do you ladies see it? What I see seems to have gotten slightly easier to see.

Attachments

• 20170721_111723.jpg
    20170721_111723.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 18
Hey girls!
So I've got some good news. I finally got my BFP.. I'm incredibly over the moon and I suggest that if you want to do acupuncture and haven't... do it! It has worked amazingly for me!!! Thanks so much for all your support girls. I won't be going anywhere though. I love keeping up with all you girls.

Hey girls!
So I've got some good news. I finally got my BFP.. I'm incredibly over the moon and I suggest that if you want to do acupuncture and haven't... do it! It has worked amazingly for me!!! Thanks so much for all your support girls. I won't be going anywhere though. I love keeping up with all you girls.

Congrats!!!

Hey girls!

Amazing news, congratulations Mama!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->