TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Thank you so much everyone! Funny how all the symptoms were no different to my AF... so annoying and frusterating..

Yay babymumma thats amazing news! Sending lots of baby dust :dust: to you all!

Thank you so much everyone! Funny how all the symptoms were no different to my AF... so annoying and frusterating..

I feel ya there lol, that's how it was with both of my girls.

AFM: Waiting on wondfo to get here, says out for delivery. I am already expecting a :bfn:. I felt more pregnant with my cyst :haha:. Currently I am 8/9 DPO.

Awesome news babybrain! !! I'm trying to get acupuncture this week. Looking forward to it.

After that recent :bfp: news I might think about acupuncture as well :).

AFM: Update time ladies with wondfos! Taken in the evening with only a tinkle of dark urine (I know I should really hydrate more). I am 8/9 DPO.

I swear I see faint lines but like I said, I might have line eyes or something.

Attachments

• 20170722_155035.jpg
    20170722_155035.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 7
It was so worth it. I had it done with a Chinese medicine doc.. he also did cupping and gave me herbs. I HIGHLY suggests it.. give it ago

Woohoo babymumma!! Congrats!!

AFM - 1dpo today. Gosh it comes around quickly. But then the 2ww draaaags on forever!

I ovulated CD13. We BD CD5, CD7, CD9, CD10, CD12 & CD14. Fingers are tightly crossed!

Ladies have you ever seen an opk like this?? The test line is darker than the control line. I also see faint lines again, but I'm not holding my breath that anyone else will.

The 2nd photo is enhanced & needed to be resized in order to upload.

Attachments

• 20170722_190457.jpg
    20170722_190457.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_22072017_191846.jpg
    IMG_22072017_191846.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 10
Ladies have you ever seen an opk like this?? The test line is darker than the control line. I also see faint lines again, but I'm not holding my breath that anyone else will.

The 2nd photo is enhanced & needed to be resized in order to upload.

I got those lines this çycle and it worked out for me!! I took it as being a strong ovulation!! Best of luck kiwi xx

I just saw your actually due for your period. Hmmm that's alittle confusing hun

Thanks ladies. I don't knoow what is going on but it's probably just my body being weird again. AT due in 2 days but I could be a day off.

Still getting the weird opk where test line is super dark and almost solid. Not sure what could cause that but doesn't surprise me it would happen to me.

Fingers crossed for you kiwi.

I think I O'd yesterday. Was exhausted and felt quite sick at times. I've got strong left hand cramps today and temp is slightly up. Hopefully DH wI'll let us have one last DTD tonight.

Something catching my eye in the second pic, bottom test. Got my fingers crossed for you Kiwi.
No idea what's going on with your OPK's I'm afraid. It's been a bit of a confusing time for you and you must be so stressed out. :hugs:

I've got a scan tomorrow......was hoping I didn't need to go as she said if I got a negative test today I could cancel it. But I'm still getting positive hcg tests, although I think they are getting a bit lighter. Crapping myself that there might still be some pregnancy tissue left. My bleeding has more or less stopped now. Really want this over.

Had a chat with OH last night, he doesn't want me to go through any of this again but would love another child. So I know he's on board if we ttc again but there is no pressure if I can't go there. Will get tomorrow over with and see how we go.

Gypsy, good luck and hope you catch that wee egg! Xx

Thanks you two :hugs:.

Gypsy99, :dust: hope you DH is up for BDing tonight!!

BabyBrain80, :hugs::hugs: you need some major hugs too hun. You have been through so much recently.

I'm afraid to tell anyone on here because I don't want anyone to think I'm bullshitting them. I am 100% honest. Anyway.....

Ladies....... I'm leaking colostrum out of one of my nipples..... I stopped breastfeeding almost 5 months ago now (she stopped between 6 and 7 months old). Could it still be residue? It's very sticky and clear, looks just like colostrum and happens randomly.

Also I'm getting bloated like I did with my cyst. I really hope this isn't another cyst :(.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->